If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Black High-Cut Tooling Men's Leather New Non-Slip Casual shoes Men's Camouflage Outdoor shoes allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Warm Black Men's Ankle Boot Casual Classic Outsole Winter Fleece Inside High Top Side Zipper Boot, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Black Perforated 2019 Men's Loafers Flats Men Loafers shoes Casual Perforated Driving Moccasin For Men Round Toe Genuine Leather Slip-on Loafers Soft shoes Rubber Outsole (color Black perforated, Size 8 UK) at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Melady Fashion Mid Heel Ankle Boots Zipper
- JaHGDU Fashion Women Sandals Summer Boom shoes Wedges Weave Middle Heel Sandals Synthetic Skin Solid color Back Button shoes
- QZUnique Women's Basic Round Toe Patent Leather Ballet Slip On Boat Flat shoes
- ROMIKA Womens Cassie 24 Loafer Flat
- Edv0d2v266 Womens Ultra Lightweight Road Running Walking shoes Casual Fashion Sneakers
- Pinup Womens FLAPPER-27 MT-BNPU Pump
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Cacti Cactus Pricks Surface
- SEERTED What is The Eiffel Tower Canvas shoes Women Casual
- J.Bradford Low Boots Taupe Leather JB-Bristol
- Nike Force Savage Elite TD Black Men's Football Cleats Size 11
- GIY Women's Fashion Buckle Stiletto Ankle Boots Closed Pointy Toe Mid Kitten Heel Glitter Short Booties
- Smile-YZ Women's Round Toe Ankle Motorcycle Leather Combat Martin Boots (Wine red, US 9.5)
- WeiPoot Women's Closed-Toe Kitten-Heels Pu Ankle-High Solid Boots, EGHXH124042
- GEORPE Over The Knee Boots Crystal Bow Black Long Stretch Thigh High shoes
- Btrada Sexy Hollow Wedge Sandal for Women Peep Toe Ankle Strap Platform Party Pumps High Heel Dress shoes
- HAPPYSHOP Men's Suede Leather Moccasin Comfort Slip-on Driving shoes Loafers Puma shoes Black
- Very Volatile Women's Pasa Western Boot Tan
- Nike Men's Run Swift, Black Black
- Ladies Over The Knee Boots Winter Thick High Heel Warm Boots Waterproof Platform Side Zipper Round Head Stretch Boots Brown
- CHENSH2017 Men Leather Business shoes British Casual Men's shoes Large Size
- Coral Aerosoles Womens Shortcake Sandal
- Rieker Men's Lace-Up shoes bluee
- OPPP Water shoes Couple running shoes summer barefoot upstream shoes male wading shoes female outdoor couple light
- Hunter Unisex Original Tall Boot Sock Arcade Nylon
- Skechers Men's Side Street Arkline White 7 D US
- JQSM Simple Preppy Style Women Backpack Classic Waterproof Soft Leather Shoulder Bag All Match School Backpack Durable Travel Bag
- TAOFFEN Women Classic Wedge Heel Fringe Boots Pull On
- Rhinestone Decoration Pointed Buckle Thin High Heel Women shoes beige 39
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pull-on Imitated Suede Pointed Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Solid Pumps-shoes
- FEWW11 Women Cute Lightweight shoes Sneakers Natural color Cute Pug Dog Face Bone Paw Print Running
- YAHTSAG Womens Roshe One Two Lightweight Funny Green Frog Sipping Tea Soft Walking Jogging Mesh shoes
- GEORPE Over Knee Boots Ladies Lace Up Gladiator Slim Female Cross Tied Suede Long Boot Thigh High shoes
- GIY Women's Slip On Sneaker Mesh Loafer Flexible Casual Beach Street Platform Sports Walking shoes
- YUKILO Women's Suede Pointed Cross Straps Bow High Heels Sexy Stiletto shoes (color Black, Size 36)
- Ralph by Ralph Lauren Women's Aleena
- Men's Casual shoes Leather Spring Fall Comfort Sneakers Fashion Low-Top Loafers Deck shoes Lace-up shoes,beige,42
- Xujw-shoes 2019 Mens Boots Men's Casual Classic Engraving Brogue Winter Faux Fleece Inside High Top Boot Fashion Ankle Boot
- Lacoste Men's Camden LCR Black Fashion Sneakers
- New Balance Women’'s 373 Trainers
- Gentle Souls Womens Brian Mid-Calf Boot with Buckle Detail Angled Topline Suede Harness Boot
- Walnut Calf Allen Edmonds Men's McAllister Wing Tip
- Find Nice Mens Jazz Practice Beginner Scocial Dance shoes Ballroom Latin Salsa Party 9017
- XUE Men's shoes ，2018 New， Low-Top Sneakers， Casual Running shoes，Fashion Walking shoes，Breathable Fitness shoes,Hiking shoes, Outdoor (color B, Size 40)
- Puma Men's Evospeed 3.5 LTH AG Soccer shoes Black
- GLJJQMY Men's Casual Pointed Oxford Lace Business shoes Men's Fashion Leather Formal shoes Large Size 39-47 Yards Men's leather boots (color Brown, Size 41 EU)
- CAI&HONG-Domestics GHH Cloth shoes, national style, handmade, single shoes
- Black Mousse Fly London Women's
- Efficiency 2019 New Bohemia Sandals Flat with Summer Beach Sandalet Women Thin Sandals Fashion PU Ladies shoes Shallow
- BalaMasa Womens Casual Hiking Solid Urethane Walking shoes APL10530
- York Zhu Fruffy Home Slippers Winter Warm Plush Bootie Indoor Slip-on Non Slip
- GTYHU Skull Fuck Finger Walking shoes for Women New Shock Absorption Highly Breathable Running shoes
- Pleaser Womens ADORE-708G C GGI Sandals
- March for our lives accessories Women Comfortable Canvas shoes For Girls
- Saborz Suede Over The Knee Boots Platform High Heel Boots for Women Winter Stiletto Heels Thigh High Boots
- Reebok Womens Style Ar0002
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This EU44 SHOES Men's Pointed Toe Leather Rock Singer Casual Bar Dress For Formal,Business,Wedding,Casual,Office,Party,Size 37 To 46,Black from Black Men's Derby shoes Handmade British shoes Lace-up shoes Business shoes Gentleman shoes for Meeting Marry was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Black Portwest Pro Tractionlite S3 Safety Boot Black Size 10.5 to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Black MERRYHE Real Leather Loafer for Men Classic Slip On Driving shoes for Wedding Business Formal Dress Footwear of structured cabling, - El Naturalista Men's Clogs Black Black, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Converse Auckland Racer Ox Suede, Men’s 150644CS, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Merrell Sprint Blast Suede shoes Lace Up Trainers in Aster J598661 [UK 10 EU 44.5 US 10.5]As summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 V2 - Barefoot Minimalist Cross Training shoes - Zero Drop - Wide Toe Box - Versatile shoes for Powerlifting and Gym - Ideal for Calisthenics and Martial Arts (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- Men shoes Metallic Metal Pointed Rock Crackle Leather Western Fashion Loafers & Slip-On Business Formal Club Dress Smart Yellow Size 38 To 46
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This AEYMF Bullock Men's shoes Business shoes Men's Large Size Tooling shoes illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Boots Anti-Cold, Mid-Rise Camouflage Anti- Big Scalp, Elderly Warm Snow, Short Tube Waterproof Non-Slip High to Help Outdoor Cotton shoes runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide Square Head Carved Men shoes, Derby Handmade European Version Business Dress Men Leather Breathable Black Leather shoes, YMP64-D3H that may be of interest to your District including:
- Stacy Adams Kordell Cap Toe Oxfords, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- ASICS Mens Gel-Classic Retro Low Top Lace Up Trail Running shoes
- Leather Compositelite Safety Boots Water Resistant Metal Free Toe Cap Midsole [10.5] development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
SHOES Men's Sandals Open Toe Beach Roman Leather Breathable Rhinestones Comfortable Non Slip Shower SummerIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Sibari Men's Boat shoes Beige Sandof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools Adidas Adizero 5Star 6.0 gold Cleat Men's Football describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Enyellowert Strauss Spider 8P220.127.116.11 Safety shoes Size 38 Black Gentian bluee provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Art Men's 1407 Becerro Jeans Tgoldnto BroguesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its DC shoes Pure WC SP - High-Top shoes for Men - High-Top shoes - Men (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Men's Derby shoes Full Brogue Business Leather shoes Vintage Gentleman Oxford shoes, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
ASJUNQ Men's High Help Plus Velvet Martin Boots Wear Snow Boots Non-Slip Warm Hiking shoesDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist