Reddish Brown Fashion shoes,Casual shoes Men's casual shoes new peas shoes soft leather breathable texture low to help large size boat shoes soft shoes Cowhide driving shoes Penny (4 colors optional) Personality Sh
If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s White Le Coq Sportif Unisex Adults' Icons Lea Sport Gum Bass Trainers allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Puma Black-puma White-blazing Yellow Puma Hybrid Runner Unrest Running shoes - AW18, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Black JIALUN-shoes Men's Fashion Oxfords Perfunctory Rung Toe Wear-Resistant Lacing Up Work shoes at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Black Blackstone Womens High-Top Zip Boot
- AdeeSu Womens Charms Solid Pointed-Toe Leather Pumps shoes SDC06334
- MaxMuXun Women Synthetic Comfort Oxford shoes
- Crocs Womens Patricia Diamante Sandal Slide Sandal
- Mubeuo Women's Casual Leather Fashion Wedge Sandals
- Snow Boots Middle Aged Men's shoes Winter Warm Outdoor Non-Slip Waterproof Men's Work Utility Foot Comfortable Wear Fur Lined Ankle Up Trekking
- Zxcvb Men's Leather Oxford shoes Wedding shoes Lace up Cap Tuxedo Formal Dress shoes - Black Brown
- GTYW, Men's Leather shoes, Business Pointed Black Men's British Dress Casual shoes Fashion Office Retro Black Brown, 38-44
- Nike Women's EXP-X 14 Running shoes 8.5 Green
- 1TO9 Womens Solid Mule Platform Leather Boots MNS02999
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Bees in The Flowers
- Sam Edelman Womens Drea Fashion Boot
- Women's shoes Stiletto Heel Heels Pointed Toe Sandals Dress Black bluee Pink White Silver gold, golden, us8 eu39 uk6 cn39
- T-JULY Women's Boots High Heels Thigh High Boots Winter Sexy Over Knee Boots Ladies Autumn shoes Black White shoes
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pu Buckle Round-Toe Kitten-Heels Ankle-High Boots, BUSXT114642
- LVYING Women's Warm Plush Mid Calf Boot Fashion High Genuine Leather shoes
- Skechers Womens Reggae Fest - Squirt - Fisherman Slingback Casual Water shoes
- Rieker Men boots brown, (kastanie navy) 39211-26
- Fine Pointed Heels Sandals High Heels Women's Hollow Mixed colors Summer 7.5CM (White Light bluee)
- T-JULY Slip On Add Fur Add Fur Winter Boots Woman shoes Chunky Heels Mid Calf Boots shoes Woman
- Nike Men's Air Max 2017, Bright Crimson Black
- Mens Casual shoes Soft Sole Comfort Driving shoes Formal Business shoes Loafers & Slip-Ons,Black,41
- INMONARCH Mens golden Wedding shoes Wave Wales MJ0042
- Chung -Shi Men's Sensomo I Brogues
- bluee Comfortable and beautiful ladies sandals Sandals Summer bluee Silver Pointed High Heel Single shoes
- FidgetFidget New shoes Womens Ankle Boots Pointed Toe High Heels Zipper shoesBlack 8
- Isotoner Women's Eyelash Knit Erika Hoodback Slipper, Black 5-6
- Bridal Flip Flops Bride Ivory Wedge White Wedding Womens Satin Bows Platform Heel Flip Flops
- London Brogues Sky Walker Gatsby Hi Boots Leather Wingtip Ankle Formal Wedding Boots
- Twisted X Men's and Driving Mocs
- Kyle Walsh Pa Female Non-Slip Flat shoes Women Square Toe Casual Classic Moccasins
- Wallhewb Spring Designer Wedges White Platform Sneakers for Women shoes Tenis Feminino Casual Air Mesh Female shoes Basket Femme Breathable with Heel Skinny Girls Dress White 4 M US Casual shoes
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Paint Purple Green Fish Scales
- World of Clogs Toffeln Flex Lite 0501 Flexible Light Nursing Clogs shoes - Navy
- Kensie Women's Stephanie Harness Boot
- Phillip Dudley Autumn Winter Women Ankle Boots Woman Snow Boots Work shoes Plus Size 36-41
- Caterpillar Womens Fragment Nano Toe Black Industrial & Construction shoes
- Women's shoes Leather Spring Summer Stiletto High Heels Peep Toe Buckle Sandals Wedding Party & Evening for Casual Dress Party & Evening
- Women shoes Stiletto Heel OL shoes Pointed Toe Shallow Mouth Wedding shoes Slip-On Heels Pumps
- Alpine Swiss Men's Leather Lined Dressy Ankle Boots
- ASH Sandals Womens Snakeskin Grey
- Ecco FLOWT LX W Slip-on Brown
- Dr. Martens Women's Ulima Fashion Boot
- 2018 New Mens boots, Men's Comfortable Winter Faux Fleece Inside High Top Boot(Conventional Optional) Fashion Ankle Boots Casual (color Black, Size 8.5 UK)
- YXLONG Full Palm Cushion Sports shoes Men Flying Woven Breathable Running shoes Summer Cushion Sports shoes Men's Lightweight shoes
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Brown Mens Winter Army Boots Military Tactical Desert Boots Waterproof Short Ankle Boots Non-Slip Outdoor Trekking Hiking shoes from - DAVIDSON Men's 3184VESUVIOLIMOGESO bluee Suede Slip On Sneakers was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Brown Z.L.F Men's Leather shoes Flat Heel Lace Up Solid color Business shoes Up to Size 11MUS Casual shoes to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Black Brandon Christie Mens adult Natural Leather Sandals Durable and Non-slip Beach package toe Flip flop Summer Sports leisure shoes of structured cabling, Black Men's Open Toe Beach shoes Cozy Breathable Non-Slip Sandals Rivet Reinforcement Adjustable Heel Belt Dual use Flip Flops, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, 80013 - Black Utility Diadora - Low Work shoes D-Formula Low S1P SRC ESD for Man and Woman, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Black Apragaz Men's Chelsea Boots Flat Heel Round Toe Brogue shoes Ankle Booties Dress shoes (color Black, Size 8 UK)As summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Khaki H&H Men's shoes, Microfiber Winter Plus Velvet Warm Cotton shoes, Lace up Formal Business shoes, Men Comfort Slip-Ons Driving shoes Casual shoes (color Black, Size 43) (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- B WYX shoes Men’s shoes,Sneakers, Casual, Hiking shoes, Mesh Running shoes - For Gym, Travelling shoes,Student Mesh Breathable shoes outdoor (color A, Size 43)
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Testa Di Mgold Lumberjack SM59005-001 N Sneakers Man illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Navy Nbk Mes Rockport Men's Zaden Plain Toe Oxford runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide All-over Black Nautica Men's Casual Lace-Up Fashion Sneakers Oxford Comfortable Walking shoes that may be of interest to your District including:
- Multicolour (Dark bluee Vapgoldus Grey 4990) Onitsuka Tiger Unisex Adults' Mexico 66 Running shoes, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Black (black 100) Josef Seibel Men's's Chance 39 Combat Boots
- White (Wht Slv 108) Lacoste Men's Lt Fit 318 1 SPM Trainers development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Viz Red Black Saucony Men's Kinvara 9 Running shoesIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Brown ECCO Men's Cross X Low-Top Sneakersof 2014.
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Brown Five Ten Spitfire Bikeschuhe provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Brown Men's Fashion Ankle Work Boot Casual and Fleece Lined Warm Outsole High Top Boot I’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Black AEYMF Spring Brogue shoes British Style Men's Leather shoes Casual shoes (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Black Men's Winter Casual High-top shoes Tooling shoes Men's Leather Hiking Casual Martin Boots Men's Casual shoes Outdoor shoes, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Mehrfarbig (Black Olive Flack-peat Moss-light Bone 011) Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Competition Running shoesDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist