Columbia Womens MinxTM Slip Mid Boot Iii Calf ppzvkn3668-New Shoes
- VIMISAOI Women's Fashion Patent Leather High Heel Sexy Lace Over The Knee Boots
- Gjsonmv Cat and Dog Silhouettes Christmas mesh Lightweight shoes for Women Casual Sports Badminton Sneakers shoes
- Men Women Low Top Classic Sneaker Wolf Print Canvas shoes
- Women Sandals New Summer New Candy color Peep Toe Beach Valentine Rainbow Jelly shoes Woman Wedges Sandals
- CYBLING Cute Comfy Tassel Loafers for Outdoor Womens Walking Casual Flats shoes
- AllhqFashion Women's Zipper Round Closed Toe Kitten Heels Low Top Boots
- QZUnique Women shoes Warm Mid-Calf Boots Low Heel Round Toe Snow Boots with Buckle
- Women's shoes Flat Casual Lazy shoes Leather Non-Slip shoes.
- Women's Rivet Mid Calf Boots Lace Up Round Toe Platform Square Heels Warm Fur Outdoor Riding shoes
- Women High Heels Boots Winter Zipper Warm Fur shoes Woman Short Ankle Boots Buckle Platform shoes
Upcoming Awareness Events
National Amyloidosis Day takes place on the 8th of May each year with the aim of raising awareness for Amyloidosis.
Amyloidosis is a rare disease that occurs when a substance called Amyloid builds up in your organs. Amyloid is an abnormal protein that is produced in your bone marrow and can be deposited in any tissue or organ.
We rely heavily on community support, and a large portion of this is from fundraising events and activities involving dedicated people like you. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination so get creative, go over the top and let everyone know that you stand for supporting those who are suffering from Amyloidosis
It seems the excitement of the New Year is well and truly over for Brits, with people taking to social media to complain about everything from traffic and commuting to exercise and morning TV. New research by 247 Blinds has discovered just how difficult people in the UK find getting back into their morning routine […]
Breast Cancer Awareness: How to check for signs of breast cancer
New videos released this week aim to educate people on the importance of checking their breasts for signs of cancer, and how to conduct a self-examination. Created by MYA Cosmetic Surgery, the videos show that women who have had breast augmentation surgery need to check theirs slightly differently compared to those without implants. Joanne, a clinic […]
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING PEOPLE WITH AUTISM – GUEST POST
In the UK there are more than 700,000 individuals living with autism, however, less than 15% of these people are in full-time employment. This is a dispiriting figure when you consider the many skills and talents people with autism have, skills which are highly beneficial in the workplace. Autism Spectrum Disorder is not a disease […]