- Hoohle Sports Womens orange Racing car Speed color Flex Mesh Roshe 2 Lightweight Cute Cross-Country Running shoes
- Women's Ankle Boots High-top Women's shoes Female Students Flat Boots Women's Outdoor Hiking shoes British Wind Short Boots Women's Sandals
- K-Swiss Womens Classico Belleza P Sneaker
- EDL PRESENTS POP Womens Highbar Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
- ARIAT Women's Skyline Slip-on Hiking shoes
- Pic & Pay Rene Women's Ruffle Cross Strap Slip-On Suede Comfortable Handcrafted Huarache Sandals Sand Suede 11M
- Clarks Womens Un Cosmo Step Block Heel
- Step n Style Men Traditional Indian Khussa Sherwani shoes Leather Khussa Mojari Juti Silver
- El Naturalista Women's N5340 Lux Suede Land Marine Loafer Flat
- Ghssheh Leather Women Winter shoes Women Natural Wool Boots Brand Women shoes Mid Calf Boots with Platform Black 5 M US
- Tuffrider Ladies Brandywine Waterproof Tall Boots
- GPF-fei Men's shoe Leather Loafers shoes Boat shoe Lazy shoes Round toe shoe Peas shoes Lace up shoes Comfortable Fashion Leisure Breathable,bluee,43
- LXXAMens Summer Beach Male Slipper Light Weight Thongs shoes Real Leather Flip Flops Thong Sandals Two Uses
- Crocs Men's Yukon Mesa Camo Clog
- Converse Star Player Leather Ox
- Adidas X Tango 18+ Turf shoes - Men's Soccer
- Chocolate Roxy Womens Montes Winter Boot
- Gcanwea Women's Fashion Velvet Round Toe Buckle Ankle Strap Block Medium Heels Sandals Breathable Non-Slip Simple Ladies Lightweight Dress Classic Elegant Comfortable Stylish Wine Red 4 M US Sandals
- Nopersonality Women's Lightweight Walking shoes Fashion Sneakers colorful Stripe Printing
- Sunlome Flower Butterfly Print Women's Leather Tote Shoulder Bags Handbags
- Mizuno Women's Wave Lightining Rx3 Ankle-High Fabric Running shoes
Mens Ankle Boots Tie Steel Toe Chelsea Boots Waterproof Non-Slip Brown Size 4.5-12 Safety Chukka pomfuw4190-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Bowlerstore Men's TCR2L Sport Comfort Cobra Rental Bowling shoes- Laces, 5 US M, Red Black
Adidas Unisex-Kids N-5923 J Sneaker, Base Green, Core Black, Ftwr White, 7 M US Big Kid
Superfit - Merida - 40915425
MARSVOVO Men's Sneakers Mesh Ultra Lightweight Breathable Athletic Running Walking Gym shoes Grey Black Size 9.5
Touch Ups Women's Candice Platform Pump
2018 New Men's shoes Outdoor Casual Non Slip shoes Fall Winter Leather Hiking shoes Camping shoes Khaki Light Brown (color A, Size 44)
Globe Option Evo shoes - Black Black
Miz Mooz Womens Elwood Ankle Bootie
Walking Boots Winter Snow Boots Warm Mens Waterproof shoes Fully Fur Lined Anti Slip Rubber Sole
Nike Vapor Carbon Elite TD Mens Football Cleats
Men's winter shoes Leather shoes Men and velvet padded business casual shoes high cotton father shoes
Frye Womens Tina Whipstitch Tassel Boot
Bugatti Odell Mens Casual Stripe Sports shoes
Nike Men's Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle TXT, Marble-BLACK PURE PLATINUM
Men's Casual Running shoes Lace Up Fashion Sports shoes Sneakers 2019 Spring Fall Black
KAANAS Womens Sayulita Bow Slide Sandal Slide Sandal
Reebok - Clshx Runner SP - V69488
Bearpaw Women's Lea Fashion Boot
Bogs Womens Quinn Slip on Boot Rain Boot
Womens Adjustable Bootie Slipper (L, purplec)
Nike Mercurial Glide II FG Soccer Cleats Purple
PUMA Mens Ignite Netfit Running shoes
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s DSP Mens Running shoes Ultra Lightweight Fashion Sneakers Knit Casual Athletic shoes for Men Walking.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.