- XIANGBAO-Personality Fashion Bout Toes Oxford for Men Lace up Style Patent Leather Occasional Waterproof shoes
- Mens Backpacking Boots Top New Men Boots Fashion Casual High shoes Style Plush Super Warm Lace-up Leather Ankle Winter
- CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Suede Lace-up High-top Fashion Sneakers - 2.8 Inches Taller
- Taos Footwear Women's Stunner Mary Jane
- Antia Women's greyelle Lace-Up shoes, Black, 9 M C
- Reebok Men's Royal Complete 2ll Gymnastics shoes
- MENS INUVIK FULLY WATERPROOF LACE UP WALKING HIKING TREKKING BOOT CHERRY 13
- RENMEN Spring Style Summer Lightweight Men's shoes Trendy Casual shoes Laces Youth shoes Student Running Sports shoes 39-43, black
- Nike Men's Sb Zoom Blazer Chukka Xt Fitness shoes
- Pretty Vince Camuto Women's LEERA Wedges
- Lucksender Womens Peep Toe High Heel Back Zip Summer Sandals
- Reebok Work Men's Sublite Work RB4443 Industrial and Construction shoes
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Xenia Embellished Pool Slide Sandal Slide Sandal
- Navoku Women's Jeweled Leather Sandles Wedge Sandals
- York Zhu Women's Flock Loafers, Casual Slip-on Round Toe Ladies Casual Flats Red
- Women Soft Fluffy Lined Slipper Socks Fuzzy Warm Non-Slip Slipper shoes Indoor Socks
- Peerage Darcie Women Wide Width Low Heel Elegant Dress Mule (Size and Measurement Charts Available)
- AdeeSu Womens Checkered Travel Dress Urethane Pumps shoes SDC06298
- Jordan FLIGHT ORIGIN 2 BT boys basketball-shoes 705162-004_3C - Black Black Dark Grey
- Women High Heel Sequin Sandals Open Toe Dress shoes Sexy Ankle Strap Pumps Wedding Party Platforms
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Womens Traveler Fabric Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
Go Tour Men's Premium Genuine Leather Slip on Loafers Breathable Driving Fashion Slipper A bluee 8.5 42 shoes Casual pojrmz4779-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
CLARKS Women's Danelly Millie White Leather 7 D US
Cambridge Select Women's Combat Lace-Up Chunky Lug Sole Platform Block Heel Ankle Bootie
Adidas Solar Drive Women's Running shoes - AW18
Sbicca Womens Tinley Heeled Sandal
Bugatti Men's Vancouver Leather Military Brogue Ankle Boots
Btrada Women's Fashion Waking shoes Canvas Lace Slip On Breathable Casual Sport shoes
Asics Gel Sonoma 3 Trail Running shoes - SS17
Gerry Weber Women Pumps Matera 02 Pink, (Fuchsia) G96402886 430
El Naturalista Womens NF85 Soft Grain Boots Black-Grafito
Massimo Matteo Womens Leather Nubuck Penny
Mizuno 2016 SS Men Empower 3 Training Running Sneaker shoes K1GR160970
Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Pointed Toe Low Stiletto Heel Handmade Mid Calf Boot
Genuine Leather Buckle Boots for Men Soft Sole Non Slip Durable Casual Boots (color Brown, Size CA 8.5)
Women's Snow Boots Winter Non-Slip Ankle shoes Flat Heel Warm Pom-pom Booties shoes Black
Lady Slippers Women 's Home Cotton Green Slippers Indoor Keep Warm Casual Slippers Soild color Personality Quality for Women Elegant
Kenneth Cole New York Womens Riley 85 DRS Loafer 2 Pointed Toe Pump Pump
L.A.M.B. Women's Barrie Dress Sandal
UNbox Mens Soild Dress shoes Casual Slip-On Loafer
Katy Perry Womens The Nakano Ankle Boot
Webb Perkin Women Winter Buckled Boots Elegant Zipper shoes Lady Ankle Boots Thick High Heels
Women's Clarks, Leisa Dream Slip on Clogs
CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Black Premium Leather Lace-up Formal Oxfords - Y40213-3 Inches Taller
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Merrell Men's Laze PERF MOC Loafers.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.