- Altra Footwear Mens King MT Trail Running shoes,bluee,US 9.5 D
- Cocobelle Women's Sea Shells Beaded Sandal
- Dockers by Gerli Men's 44bc003-780850 Low-Top Sneakers
- GLSHI Men's Beach shoes Leisure Pull On Sandals Leather Slipper Summer Casual Office & Career Outdoor
- Enyellowert Strauss 8P184.108.40.206 Safety Boot Size 45 White
- DC shoes Heathrow IA TR - shoes for Men ADYS200057
- NIKE Mens SB Blazer Vapor, Summit White Obsidian, 9.5 M US
- White Night Metallic Grey Five adidas Powerlift.3.1 shoes Men's Weightlifting
- Grasshoppers Mooney Black Women US SIze 8
- Women Casual Soft pu Leather Summer Slip on Flat shoes Cute Spring able shoes
- Ladies' Sandals, Pinch Beach Sandals, Flip-flops, Stylish Non-slip Wedges, Black
- AllhqFashion Women's Solid Pu Low Heels Open Toe Buckle Sandals
- ASICS Womens Gel-Hyper Tri 3 Running shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Solid PU Low-Heels Pull-on Round Closed Toe Boots
- 24 Hour Comfort Susan Women Wide Width Criss-Cross Straps Casual Step in shoes (Size Measurement Guide)
- GIY Women's Open Toe Platform Sandals Soft Leather Strappy Summer Beach Outdoor Slip On Wedge Sandal
- Cotswold Womens Sandringham Wellington Purple Size UK 9 EU 43
- Marc Fisher Amber Women's Boots
- Webb Perkin Women Boots Over-The-Knee Boots Stretch Thigh High Boots Autumn Winter Platform High Heels
- Ooohyeah Women's Mermaid Slip-on Mermaid Tail Slip-on Slippers
- Men Casual shoes, Spring New Loafers & Slip-Ons, Men's Comfort Breathable Slip-Ons Slip-Ons Walking Gym shoes,Black,44
- MedzRE Men's Stylish Leather Cap Toe Lace up Formal shoes Oxfords
- Josef Seibel Women's Theresa Oxford
- Brenda Zaro Women's 'T2186' Sandal in Taupe Suede
- Men's Business shoes Spring Men's Suede Leather Driving Slacker shoes Comfort Flats Driving shoes
- INMONARCH Mens bluee Brocade Wedding shoes MJ0094
- Northside Men's MT. Baker Snow Boot, Black, 8 Medium US
- Men's Mid-Calf Boots Casual and Simple Classic High-top Anti-Skid Waterproof Martin Boots
WeenFashion Women's Buckle Open Toe Low-Heels Solid Sandals, CA18LA03257 Pu pohpze6283-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
InterestPrint Rock and Roll Music Hipster Loafers Casual shoes for Women
MODEOK Women Casual shoes Martain Boots Ankle Boots High Heeled Boot
Women Retro Slingback Sandals Closed Pointed Toe Mules High Heeled Metal Belt Buckled Slippers shoes
Also Easy Stylish Women's Peep Toes Wedding shoes Party Evening Glitter Super High Heels Style
New Cool Skull Womens Climbing Sports Running shoes
Vitalo Womens Glitter Block Heel Sandals Criss Cross Open Toe Platform Wedding Pumps
VXCVF Happy Sloth Life Women's Sports shoes Crazy shoefor Womens
Women's Short Boots Suede Hollow Slope with Martin Boots Solid color Casual Fashion Bare Boots Europe and America Autumn and Winter
August Jim Women's Flats shoes, Red Square Toe Slip On Flats for Woman
Breckelles Sydney-31 41 D-Orsay Sandals
Crocs Womens Drew Barrymore Isabella Strappy Sandal Flat Sandal
WeiPoot Women's Buckle Open Toe Pu Solid Sandals
Hobart dfgrwe Camouflage Olive colors Forest camo Women Canvas Casual shoes Comfortable Fitness shoes
Yellow bamboo panda bear Seasonal Classics Women's Extra Light Flat Boat shoes Girls Loafer shoes
FashioSneaker Comfort Footwear for Women Cute Cartoon Animal Art Walking shoes
AmoonyFashion Women's Low-Heels PU Solid Pull-On Round-Toe Court shoes
HCHBE& Ultra Thin Heel 10.5CM New 2018 Fashion Side Fretwork High Heels shoes Pointed Toe PU Women Pumps Platform shoes for Ladies OL Sky bluee 4
Uirend Wellingtons Boots for Women - 100% Waterproof Warm Fur Lined Durable Ankle Wellies Rain shoes Predective Work Utility Footwear Easy to Clean Good for Wide Calf Fitting
Dailyshoes Women's High Heel Boots Round Toe Ankle Cowboy Bootie Perfect for Casual Day Or Night Wear
Wallhewb Fashion Womens Oxfords shoes Mid Heel Lace Up Black Highten Increasing Pointed Toe Joker Small Fellow Skinny Comfortable for Women Platform Ankle Heels Fashion Black 7.5 M US Oxford shoes
Not Rated Womens Cherry Fashion Boot
ZHOUZJ Women's Sandals Comfortable Horsehair Flats shoes Slip On Rhinestone Casual Loafer shoes Summer Sandals
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Glaze Womens Holly-9 Camel Boots 7.5 D(M) US.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.