- Women's Booties, Mid Heel Wedge Non-Slip Comfortable Middle-Aged Leather Martin Boots Ladies Winter Keep Warm Plus Velvet Cotton shoes (color A, Size 35)
- CHENXD shoes, Men's Classic Simple Business Oxford Casual British Fashion Breathe Formal shoes
- AND1 Men's Courtside Low Top Lace Up Basketball shoes
- T&B Youth Artificial-Turf TF Soccer shoes Indoor Football Training(Little Kid Big Kid)
- CALTO Men's Invisible Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Black Premium Leather Lace-up Wide Fit Oxfords - 3.6 Inches Taller - Y20721
- Lacoste Men's LTR 01 217 SPM Trainers, Grey
- Aquatalia Womens Bryana Calf Knee High Boot
- Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 11 Running shoes, Navy Slime
- PUMA Roma Men's Suede Paisley Sneaker
- VLADO FOOTWEAR Ares Fashion shoes
- MISS LI Outdoor Tactical Boots High Rise Lace Up Trekking shoes Men's Work Utility Footwear Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Military Boots
- Vasque Men's Sundowner Gore-Tex Backpacking Boot
- bluee Multi Geometric Tie Fabric Sam Edelman Women's Stillson Pumps
- Women's Ballet Comfort Light Suede Multi color shoes Flat
- AGOWOO Women Heels with Ankle Strap Dress Nude shoes Kitten Heel
- Gjsonmv Sunflower Leaves mesh Lightweight shoes Women Comfortable Sports Running Sneakers shoes
- Avia Women's Elevate Performance Athletic shoes, Wide Width with Memory Foam Insole Black
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Easter Eggs Butterfly Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Propet Women's Cross Walker LE
- Women Platform Wedges Sandals Ankle Cross Strap Back Zipper Height Increasing Ladies Sexy shoes
- Women's Sandals, Sexy Crystal High Heel Mules shoes Non-Slip Breathable Lining Women's High Heel Sandals,Apricot,35
- IWlxz Women's Synthetics Summer Sandals Stiletto Heel White Black
- Lindsay Phillips Caladesi Travel Bag
- Men's Business Dress, Pointed Leather Crocodile Pattern Oxford Wedding shoes Men's Dress
Skechers Women’s Ez Flex 3.0 - Quick Escapade Slip On Sneakers pohpze3597-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Zarbrina Womens Muffin Sports Sandals Students Fish Mouth Peep Toe Breathable Lace Ankle Strap Beach shoes
Quality.A Short Boots Women's Martin Boots Thick Ankle Boots Casual Boots
Snow Suede Ankle Boots Women Flats Warm Short Boots Snow Women shoes Fur Plush Suede shoes
Women's Breathable Weave Vamp Modern Performance Dance shoes Professional Lace Up Latin Tango Dance shoes (color White, Size 5 D(M) US)
AmoonyFashion Women's Patent Leather High Heels Round Closed Toe Solid Buckle Pumps-shoes
Touch Ups Womens Desi Wedge Sandal
Pali Ladies Fancy Jandal Sandals with Extra Arch Support
BalaMasa Ladies Pointed-Toe Chunky Heels Low-Cut Uppers Urethane Pumps shoes
PUMA Mostro Re Luxe Womens Sneakers shoes
Hi Tec Lexington Mid 200 i WP Womens Winter Snow Boots
Classic Cat Print Fitness Walking Sneaker Wedges Casual Platform shoes for Women US 6
Franco Sarto Womens Margie Heeled Sandal
1TO9 Womens Solid Nubuck Firm-Ground Urethane Boots MNS02764
1TO9 Womens Solid Platform Structured Urethane Boots MNS02763
Kyle Walsh Pa Women Embroidery Knot Design Flat Heel Slipper
BCBGeneration Womens Noel Pointed Toe Special Occasion Gladiator Sandals
Reinhar Toe Lady Sandals Faux Leather Sandal with Chunky Heels Dress Sandal
BCBGeneration Womens Nikita Flat Ballet Flat
Unm Women Fashion Bootie Ankle Strap Boots
Nafanio Winter Luxury Slippers Rhinestone Fur Women Anti-Slip Oxford Flip Flops Flower Decoration Slides Home Sandals
Houfeoans Women's Embossed Flower shoes Woman Summer Ankle Strap Chunky Heel Rivet Sandals
EryRon Womens Stretch Fabrics Elastic Boots Tube Boots Low Heeled Casual Boots Black
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s HUYP Fashion Female Summer Non-Slip Girl Sandals and Slippers Flower Flip-flops Thick Wooden Slippers (Size 35).
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.