- Leopard Print Women Suede Knee Boots 2018 Winter Heeled Pointed Knight Boots Size 32-43
- SRF6 Women's shoes Pointed Sequins Silver Strap high Heel Sandals for mom
- Dreneco Bohemian Sandals for Women, Summer Post Sandals Flip Flops Flat shoes for Ladies
- Mens Trainers, Casual Walking shoes, Sport Sneakers, Running shoes, Cross Trainning Trail Men
- Metrocharm MC001 Men's Lace Up Cap Toe Formal Dress Casual Fashion Boots
- Baffin Mens Trapper Wellington Boots
- ZHRUI Mens Lace up Classic Chukka Boot Soft Sole Non Slip Genuine Leather Boots (color Brown, Size UK 10)
- TallerHeels 7cm Height Increase shoes Brown Leather shoes Look Taller
- Unm Women's Sexy Nightclub Sequined Pointed Toe Dressy Buckled High Stiletto High Heel Ankle Strap Pumps shoes
- AN Womens Baguette-Style Solid Urethane Sandals DIU00771
- MaxTide Women's Sweet Slouchy Flat Boots Increased Within Mid Calf PU Knight Boots
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes Low Top Women Smiling Cosplay Drama Llama
- SHIBEVER Women's Leather Loafers Breathable shoes Wild Driving Slip on Casual Flats Oxfords
- InterestPrint Graphic Animal Paws Pattern Print on Women's Running shoes Casual Lightweight Athletic Sneakers US Size 6-15
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Low Top Sneakers Red M9696
- INC International Concepts Womens Risiee Leather Peep Toe T-Strap D-Orsay Pumps
- Nike Jordan Why Not Zer0.1 Low TB Black Black-Metallic Silver
- Women Boots Winter shoes Ankle Boots Black bluee Botas women Snow Boots Unisex Winter Boots
- shoes Men Men's Genuine Leather Wingtip Dress shoes Driving Casual Flat Loafers Lined Slip On Round Toe Anti Slip (color Black, Size 10 D(M) US)
WeiPoot Women's Open Toe Soft Material Solid Platforms & Wedges Buckle Kitten-Heels pohpze3372-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Kongsta Plus Size New Women Knight Boots Rivet Pointed Toe Thin Heels Boots Sexy Ladies Front Zipper Women Ankle Boots
ELLIE 601-JULIET-G 6 Heel Glitter Sandal
Gusha Women's mid Boots Set Flat Snow Boots Retro Boots Mother shoes
Brilliant sun Women's Snow Boots Warm Winter shoes Anti-Slip Ankle Bootie Outdoor Sneaker
Wells Collection Womens Fiorina Knee High Boots Soft Faux Suede Flat Heel with Side Zipper
BW Sandals Women's Senna Sandals
Drew Toby Women Wedge Flip Flops Chunky High Platform T-Strap Summer Beach Comfort Sandals
Bon Soir 2018 Women's Sexy Peep Toe High Heel Platform Pumps Party Wedding Dress shoes
Boots for Women Flat Platform Sneaker shoes Winter Women's Lace Up Cotton Snow Boots
Sanita Women's Sonja Oil Clog
AmoonyFashion Women's Pull On Kitten Heels Pu Solid Square Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
Sandals Heels Block Heeled Boots Cross Tied Spring and Boots shoes Sexy Ankle Boots
JiYe Women's Men's Running shoes Free Transform Flyknit Fashion Sneakers
BalaMasa Ladies Charms Chunky Heels Platform Urethane Pumps shoes
PUMA Shintai Runner Womens Running Sneakers - shoes
Lost Stars Spring Summer shoes Sandals Plaid High Heels Women Dress shoes Slingbacks Pumps Pointed Toe shoes
MIA Womens Cara Huarache Sandal
A&N Ladies Pointed-Toe Wedges Fashion Patent-Leather Pumps shoes
AN Womens Chunky Heels Tassels Bows Imitated Suede Boots DKU02183
SWDZM Women's Standard Latin Dance shoes Rhinestone Ballroom Model-4350
Jiu du Women's Cut Out Stiletto High Heel Peep Toe Bootie Rhinestone Heeled Sandals
Evedaily Women's Pointed Toe Ankle Strap High Heel Stiletto Pumps shoes
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s AllhqFashion Women's Solid Microfiber Low Heel Round-Toe Pumps-shoes.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.