- ECCO Mens Soft 1 Slip On Fashion Sneakers
- BONGZUO Men Oxford shoes, Men Classic Modern Dress shoes Leather shoes Men Office Business shoes, YMS2833-2
- shoesmaker's heart High Heeled Short Boots European and American Pearl Fashion Fish Mouth Hollow Zipper Cold Boots Heel and Heel Sexy Short Boots
- Durango Women's Lady Rebel Waterproof Composite Toe Western Work Boot
- Adidas Men's Prophere Running shoes
- Puma - Puma R698 Knit Speckle White
- shoes for Crews 1207-42 8 VENICE Men's Slip-On Leather Formal shoes, Anti Slip, 8 UK, BLACK - EN safety certified
- CHENGXIAOXUAN Summer Slippers Men Wear Flip-Flops Flip-Flops Men's Casual Beach shoes Wild Personality Sandals Slide Into Sandals Fashion Slippers
- Nike Girls Free RN Flyknit Running shoes (5 (M) US Big Kid, Pink Blast Metallic Silver Volt Black White)
- White Night Metallic Grey Five adidas Powerlift.3.1 shoes Men's Weightlifting
- HuangKang Women Sandals Platform Sandals Women High Heel Sandals Summer shoes
- Coclour Men Fashion Sandals Summer Men's Slippers Beach Casual Breathable Home Slippers Men shoes shoes Sandalias para Hombre
- GOBY Women's shoes ''Party Dog Pattern Dr.shoes'' MOX104
- Columbia Women's Vulc N Vent Peep Toe Casual shoes Khaki
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women's Suede Platform Sandal Large Size Travel Fisherman shoes Black
- bluee-shore Women High Heel Sandals Buckle Strap Thick Heel Mixed Women Sandals Office Lady Footwear
- Women High-Top Casual shoes Outdoor Youth Sports Non-Slip Wear-Resistant Delicate Anti-Shock Shock Absorption
- GIY Womens Fringe Mid Wedge Ankle Boots Suede Round Toe Slip On Hidden Heel Bootie Comfy Tassel Short Boot
- FSJ Ankle Strap Casual Dress shoes Stacked Block Heels Sandals for Summer
- YDN Women Peep Toe Cone High Heel Booties Pumps Cutout Buckle Dress shoes for Party
- K-Swiss MCMFCOURTPRO Men's Court Pro CMF shoes White
HWG-GAOYZ Men's Martin Boots Ankle Footwear Autumn Outdoor Breathable Casual Leather shoes Non-slip,Black+White-41 Winter shoes poemxd2909-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
PME Legend Huston Bruin Sneakers Heren Size 41
LINYI High-end New Men's Solid color Business Dress Small Square Leather Men's shoes Gift Boutique
Saucony Men's Jazz Original Vintage Low-Top Sneakers
Munich G-3, White bluee, Size 43
Ikon JAM Black Classic Leather Men's shoes LACE-UP Fashions Retro MOD SKA
New Balance Men's 680v3 Running shoes
Hush Puppies Men's Milton Hanston Loafers
Henley Comfort Men Navy Nubuck 'Robin' Loafers
Men's Eye Classic Slip-On Ostrich Print Leather shoes M 18
REPLAY Glem Mens Sneakers Trainers Black
Panama Jack Men's Robin Basics Open Toe Sandals
Munich Unisex Adults’ Gresca 07 Fitness shoes
Saucony Unisex Adults' Shadow 6000 Running shoes
Nike Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Low-Top Sneakers
LOVDRAM Boots Men's Winter Men'S Thick Snow Boots Extra Large Size Fashion Warm Men'S shoes Outdoor Non Slip Casual High Top Cotton shoes
2018 New Mens boots, Men's Casual Classic British Style Fashion Ankle Boots Comfortable Wear Work Boots (color Khaki, Size 8.5 UK)
Electric Styles App Controlled Light Up Low Tops Adult shoes
Puma Men's's Basket Classic Netfit Sneaker
ASICS Men's Gel-Sonoma 2 Running shoes
J.Bradford Derby Red Leather JB-Force
HNGLXQ Combat Boots G-64 Leather Side Zip Army Tactical Boots Delta Military Work Army shoes Safety Ankle Boots Breathable Commando Outdoor Desert Tactical Military Patrol Boots,Black1-EU39
LEDLFIE Men's Real Leather shoes Business Dress Breathable Lace-up shoes
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Mens Waxy Brown Leather Harness Gusset Boots Rubber Soled Slip On.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.