- Ghapwe Women's Peep Toe High Heel Fashion Sandals Slippers Beige 8 M US
- AmoonyFashion Women's Split Toe Buckle Cow Leather Assorted color Low Heels Sandals
- Cambridge Select Women's Closed Round Toe Soft Stretch Sock-Style Chunky Stacked Wrapped Heel Ankle Bootie
- Easy Spirit Womens Excelite Boot
- Clarks Alexa Darcy Womens shoes
- Hush Puppies Women's Cyra Catelyn Chukka Boot, Dark Red Suede, 7 M US
- J. Fiallo Mens Fleece Lined Velour Scuff House Slipper With Classy Imprinted Emblem
- Miz Mooz Womens Benny Ankle Boot
- GouuoHi Men Slipper Men 's Home Cotton Slippers Indoor Keep Warm Casual Slippers Soild color Personality Black Brown bluee Quality for Men
- MEN'S VARSITY REAL LEATHER GREEN SLEEVES WOOL LETTERMAN JACKET BLACK & GREEN(3XL)
- Liberty Men's Leather Classic Single Buckle Wing tip Dress shoes Brown
- HCBYJ Socks shoes Spring and summer men's high shoes men's socks shoes casual shoes stretch socks shoes men's comfortable socks shoes
- Snow Boots Men's shoes Winter Warm Outdoor Waterproof Men's Work Utility Foot Thickenwear Fur Lined Ankle Up Trekking
- New Balance Men's Sigma V2 Vazee Track shoes
- Dsx Hiking shoes Men's shoes Comfortable Waterproof Outdoor Hiking shoes with shoes, brown, 7UK
- NIKE - Air Jordan XII Retro GS - 510815100
- Dove Cougar Women's Kensington Rain Bootie
- Rmesor Solid Three colors Women shoes Pumps Pointed Toe high Heels shoes Shallow Four Seasons Wedding Party Single shoes
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Lace Up Pumps Heels
- BIGTREE Mid-Calf Boots Women Winter Zipper Metal Buckle Black Casual Comfortable Long Boots
- Women's Fringed Round Toe Short Chelsea Boots - Comfort Faux Suede Zip Up - Chunky Low Heel Ankle Booties
L'ARTISTE Women's Anesa Leather Slingback Sandal poezdr2701-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Over The Knee Boots Womens Boots High Heel Knee Boots with Zipper Pointed Toe Boots for 2018 Fall Winter
Salming Kobra Turquoise Pink Indoor Court shoes
Adidas Tubular Nova Primeknit Men's Running shoes (9 D(M) US, Core Black Grey Vintage White)
Mens Double Monk Strap Slip on Loafer Cap Toe Leather Oxford Formal Business Casual Comfortable Dress shoes for Men Black Brown
LARNMERN Steel Toe Work Safety shoes Men Reflective Casual Breathable Outdoor Sneakers, LM30K (10.5, Black White)
Naughty Monkey Coco Whip Sandals Beige
Nike Womens Air Cage Advantage Tennis shoes 599365 Trainers Sneakers Royal bluee
Charles David Womens Starla Ankle Boot
Pajar Chase Zipped Womens Snow Boots
Dansko Professional XP 2.0 Waterproof
Vionic Men's Irving Adler Slipper with Durable Rubber Sole - Faux Shearling Moccasins with Concealed Orthotic Arch Support
Splendid Women's Jamey Cognac sandals 6 M
Lacoste Mens Turbo 117 1 Casual shoes Fashion Sneaker
Pleaser BEJEWELED-702HT Women's Hot 7 Heel, 2 3 4 Platform Slide
Lacoste Cotton Logo Tee Mens
Nine Seven Suede Leather Women's Round Toe Chunky Heel Flower Embroidery Handmade Knee High Boot
Men's Crocodile Pattern Pointed shoes Dress Business shoes
Eliza B Newport Macreme Navy-Natural Sandal with Black Sole
Fay Waters Outdoor colorful Waterproof Winter Ankle Warm Real Sheepskin Classic Snow Boots for Womens
Caterpillar Science Mens Leather Casual shoes-Brown-7
ANTIDOTI Women's MCGLCAB000005043E Green Leather Sandals
El Naturalista Womens N5320 Pleasant Black Aqua Pump
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Palladium PLDM Women’s Gaetane CRB Trainers.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.