- Black Sam Edelman Women's Leah Pumps
- NZZNB Fashion Women's Bag Lightweight Soft Leather Large-Capacity Handbag Simple Solid color Retro Shoulder Bag Practical Satchel Tote Purse Top-Handle Handbags
- Fashion shoesbox Women's High Top Fashion Sneakers Lace Up Wedges Platform Round Toe Hidden Heel Casual Sneaker shoes
- NSHX Men's shoes, business, casual shoes, round shoes
- Simon Carter Bream Trainers Brown
- Fox Chunk Khaki Camo Trainer shoes
- Aldo Men's Braon Slip-on Loafer
- Black Men's Fashion Motorcycle Boots Casual The British Style is Simple and Classic Knee High Boot shoes for Men
- Women's Fur Slippers Winter Warm Slippers for Furry Slippers Ladies Cute Plush Fox Hair Fluffy Slippers
- Heat-Tracing Summer Platform Casual Sandals Pu Leather Flat Sandals
- AmoonyFashion Women's PU Low-Heels Pointed-Toe Solid Lace-up Pumps-shoes
- ASO-SLING Fashion Wedge Sneakers Platform Casual Comfortable Leather Lace up Hidden Heel Flat shoes for Women
- High end Asumer shoes Women Boots Solid Slip-On Soft Cute Women Snow Boots Round Toe Flat with Winter Fur Ankle Boots
- Bloch Dance Prolite II Hybrid S0203L, Pink, 5.5 D US
- Kaloosh Women's Modern Patent Leather Stiletto Ultra High Heels Over Knee Long Boots
- Luoika Women's Wide Width Flat shoes - Comfortable Slip On Round Toe Ballet Flats.
- Women's Booties, New Spring and Autumn Pointed Boots, Stiletto High-Heeled Elastic Boots, LadiesAnkle Boots and Short Boots Large Size shoes (color Black, Size 43)
- Lucky Brand Womens Naveah3 Espadrille Wedge Sandal
- Men Brogue Lace up Oxford shoes Formal Business shoes Pointed-Toe Fashion shoes Oxford Derby shoes Work Office Wedding shoes
- Roper Slipon Womens Tan Suede Multicolor shoes
- Earth Juniper - Women's Slip-On Wedge Summer shoes Black
- EileenFisher Women's Willow-Tl Dress Sandal Black
- Puma Men's Accelerate VI Sports shoes - Indoors 102398
- Olive Ariat Women's Tassel Cruiser Moccasin
- Alba Sequins Suede Platform Pump Black
- Men's shoes Summer Fall Wild Casual shoes Breathable Mesh shoes Light Soles Sneakers Running, Fitness Equipment, Sports Trends
- Converse sport shoes men red
- Nike Men's Zoom Winflo 5 Competition Running shoes
- orange Real Leather Plus Velvet Models Autumn And Winter Tooling Boots British Martin Boots Men Vintage Bullock shoes Leather Boots Casual Increase Tpr Sole Tooling Boots
- 1TO9 Womens Platform Structured Beaded Urethane Pumps shoes MMS06284
- Skechers Women's Cleo - Sass shoes
- AmoonyFashion Women's Dacron Canvas Casual Zippers Shoulder Bags,BUTBS206811,Pink
- QueenFashion Women's Sexy Style Metalornament Combat Boots with Metal Chains and Rhinestones
- Women Flats shoes,Slip-on Autumn and Winter Casual Woolen shoes Flat Soles
- AllhqFashion Women's Pointed Closed Toe Buckle Cow Leather Solid Kitten-Heels Sandals
- Sbicca Womens Byanca Fringe Stacked Heel Ankle Boots
L'Artiste by Spring Step Flat Sandal Womens Chunali poezdr2668-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Sam Edelman Womens Berit Fashion Sandals
Hoka One Women's Speed Instinct Ankle-High Running shoes
Women's shoes, 2019 Spring Fall Pointed Fine Heel High Heels shoes Ladies Metal Leather Fashion Single shoes,Purple,36
Saucony Mens Ride 10 GTX Running shoes
Sanita Womens Koi - Carol Mule
GOG Fashion Invisible Elevator Sport shoes Height Increasing 2.36 inches Sneakers for Men Black
Nine West Womens Pruce Block Heeled Sandal Peony 12 M
ASICS ZAPATILLA H6D2Y-9024 GEL-Lyte V BLACK
Women's Open Toe Hooded High Heels Classic Stiletto Sandals,Red,46
Converse Men's All Star Modern, Grey White
GO-SAMSARA heels Casual Basic Buckle shoes Women Sandals Summer Hing Heel Size 34-40 ZYL2545
Safety Girl II Soft Toe Waterproof Womens Work Boots - Black
Pleaser Womens BEYOND-3028 R M Boot
Geox Women's D Nebula C Low-Top Sneakers
Rieker Women flat Slipper bluee, (pazifik black) L7171-14
Crocodile Men's shoes Leather British Pointed shoes Trend Hair Stylist shoes Comfortable Wedding shoes shoes
Women's Sandals Heeled Ankle Strap High Heels Open Toe Mid Heel Sandals Bridal Party shoes, bluee
Troentorp Women's 5 Star Professional Clogs
Splendid Womens Caren Ankle Boot
Columbia Mens PeakfreakTM XCRSN Ii Low Leather OutdryTM Hiking shoes
Women's Sandals, Metal Shaped Heel Open Toe Pumps Black 5cm (color Black, Size 35)
Camper Women's Katie Sandal - K200834
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s LIUshoes L&L Girls’ Winter Snow Boots Autumn and Winter A Boots Three use Snow Boots.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.