- Nine Seven Women's Suede Leather Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Handmade Side Zippers Comfort Over The Knee Boots
- SALOMON Women's Comet 3D Lady GTX Boot
- Amblers Mens Steel Fs161 Waterproof Safety Work Boots
- RENMEN Spring Summer Autumn Men's shoes Men's White Student shoes Men's shoes Sports Casual shoes 38-43, Black and white
- HANAGAL Men's Evoque II Hiking shoes Size 7.5 Grey
- SHANGWU Dress shoes For Men - Formal Leather shoes - Casual Classic Mens shoes Men's Hand-stitched Leather shoes
- bluee Z.L.F Men's Oxfords shoes Pointed Toe Flat Heel Soft PU Leather Slip On Business Formal shoes
- Dark Tan Leather Clarks Women's Delana Liri Platform
- Open-Toed Sandals Flat Soles Slippers Flip-Flops Beach shoes Bohemian Style Flower Diamond shoes
- FLourishing Womens Low Block Heel Slide Slippers Sandals Square Toe Slip On Chunky Heels Mules
- Artfaerie Womens Espadrille Wedge Pump High Heel Platform Pointed Toe Ankle Cross Strap Court shoes
- BalaMasa Womens Sandals High-Heel Huarache Urethane Sandals ASL04757
- ASICS Men's Gel-Hockey Pro Field shoes
- BeautyOriginal Women's Waterproof Ankle Combat Martin Boots with Low Heel
- Tribal Owls Woman Cool Sports Running shoes Climbing Mini
- Wexford Home Asbury Garden-2 Piece Set Art Print, Silver
- SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Latin Dancing shoes for Adults Lady Dance shoes with Soft Heel Anti-Sliding wear Dancing shoes
- High Heel Ankle Boots, Thick with Short Boots Side Zipper Pointed Low Boots Waterproof Platform Non-Slip Martin shoes Women's Knight shoes
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Angeline Sneaker
- Demonia Mens cre605 bs Slip-On Loafer
- Via Spiga Womens Morgan Slip on Sneaker Sneaker
- Nike Women's Air Max Jewell PRM TXT Black 917672-002
- Men's Fashionable Ankle Work Boot Casual Classic Outsole Winter Fleece Inside High Top Boot (color Warm Black, Size 11.5 D(M) US)
- Andrew Marc Men's Empire Slip-On Loafer
- AADDIN Leather shoes Men Pointed Toe Dress shoes Lace-Up shoes Business Work Wear Solid color Spring Autumn Dress shoes
- Camouflage Mountaineering Anti-wear shoes Labor Insurance shoes Steel Head Rubber Sole Slip Wear Resistance
- Alpina 8840-1 Black Leather Wide Fitting (H) Cabin shoes Crew shoes
- Enval 3238111 Classic shoes Man
Harley-Davidson Harrison Leather Boots Mens poezdr2638-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Women's shoes, Rhinestone Printing Piggyback Sexy Deep Mouth Single shoes Ladies 2019 New Leather Pointed Fine Heel High Heels,B,34
Vans Mens Old Skool (Disney)
Kenneth Cole New York Womens Branden Buckle Riding Boot with Buckle Equestrian Boot
Lakai Footwear Newport White Navy Suedesize Tennis shoes, White Navy Suede
ECCO Footwear Womens Babett II Slip-On Loafer
Reebok - Royal Techque T - CN4288
J.Renee Women's Bonita Pump (Black Crinkle Patent, 10 M US)
Giani Bernini Womens Sweets Round Toe Classic Pumps
Clarks Men's Melshire Wing Tip Oxford
Clarks Women's Griffin Mabel Oxford
Naot Nala, Velvet Nubuck Black Luster Leather, 35 (US Women's 4) M
Adidas - Cloudfoam Race - AW5321
Josef Seibel Sienna 87 Womens Leather Ankel Boots
Alma en Pena Women's New York Beaded Suede Mules bluee
Report Women's Abner Wedge Pump
Rieker Women flat Slipper bluee, (pazifik black) L7171-14
Nine Seven Suede Leather Women's Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Side Zip Handmade Bow Decorated Knee Boots
CESARE P. Fashion-Sneakers Womens Suede Beige
Nike Mens Air Jordan Trunner LX -UK 9 EU 44 US 10
ECCO shoes Women's Soft 7 Slipon Sneakers
Cole Haan Women's Zerogrand Wing Oxford Closed Hole II, gold Metallic, 8 B US
Jordan Mens Zoom Tenacity Low Top Lace Up, Black Black-White, Size 11.5
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Mona flying Womens Leather Lace-up Dress Oxfords Derby shoes for Womens Ladies.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.