- Arena Eddy Men's Pool Flip Flop
- Skulls And Bones Canvas shoes Women Casual
- Crazycatz Women's Bohemian Splicing Pattern Side Zipper High Block Heel Ankle Leather Boots
- VOLATILE Women's Leather Open Toe Heeled Sandals
- ELLIE 604-CIDNEY 6 Heel Sandal
- Indian Wholesale 50 pc lot Bulk Mandala Hand Bag Ethnic Clutches Purse Shoulder Assorted for Ladies by Panchal Creation-71
- Littleplum Women's Walking shoes Running Socks Platform Fashion Mesh Sneakers Air Cushion Athletic Gym Casual Loafers
- New Balance Men's m840v2, Silver bluee, 9 D US
- Lacoste Men's Storda 318 1 U Sneaker
- Splendid Women's Clayton Knee High Boot
- Adidas Mens Ultraboost Uncaged Parley shoes Running shoes
- Men's Boots Desert Boots Suede Lace Retro Fashion Martin Boots Tooling High Help
- Hhgold Men's Moccasins shoes, Men's Driving Penny Loafers Genuine OX Leather Boot Moccasins Flat Soft Sole (color Brown, Size 43 EU) (color As shown, Size One size)
- Gioseppo - Sneakers Cangrejera Coral
- BND-SHOES ,Men's Fashion Ankle Work Boot Casual Comfort Classic winter Fleece Inside Warm High Top Boot(Conventional Optional) Durable,Stand Wear and Tear (color Black, Size 5.5 UK)
- Mens Casual shoes Comfort Sneakers Soft Sole Walking Gym shoes Trekking Travel shoes,beige bluee,43
- Yellow LIUshoes L&L Female Autumn and Winter Snow Boots Thicker Keep Warm Flat Boots
- All Black Women's Ring Buckle Engineer Boot
- KingRover Women's Elegant Platform High Wedge Heel Sandal Criss Cross Strap Dress Dance Heeled Summer shoes
- Hanglin Trade Women's Classic Elegant Versatile High Stiletto Heel Dress Platform Pumps shoes
- Womens Sandals Ankle Strap Chunky Square High Heels Open Toe Party Dress Sandal
Women's Gaetane Mix Hi-Top Trainers Palladium PLDM poezdr2503-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Walking Cradles Women's Mick Black Antique Silky Leather 6 M US M (B)
New Balance Womens Wl574 Nouveau Lace Pack-w Running shoes
Terra Men's Zephyr CSA Work Boot
Mona flying Womens Leather Tassel Penny Loafer Casual Flat shoes for Women Ladies Girls Grey
Ecco Women's Corse Slip-On Wedge
Ted Baker Women's Eryin Sneaker
Mark Nason Womens Uptown Fashion Sneaker
Nike Womens Free Training Flyknit Running shoes
OTBT Women's Morehouse Gladiator Sandal
Earth Womens Camino Black Oxford - 6.5
Soludos Women's Classic Leather Flip Flops
Native Women's Jericho Slip On Sneakers
Nike Women's Md Runner 2 Running shoes
Lacoste Men's Concours 116 1 Slip-On Loafer
Krisbut Men's Winter Boots Leather Black Used-Look with Zipper and Lacing
Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Round Toe Chunky Heel Classic Basic Handmade Amazing Knee High Boots
Hoxekle Sexy Women Over-The-Knee Boots Pointed Toe Thin Heels Boots Ladies Black Red shoes Woman Boot
DSFGHE Men Boots Leather High-top Chelsea Boot Men's Pointed Martin Jobs Fighting Boots Formal shoes
J. Litvack Lenox Brown Size 40
Walking Cradles Women's Bean Dress Pump
Badgley Mischka Womens Lailah Ballet Flat
B.O.C. Womens Oliver Leather Closed Toe Mid-Calf Fashion Boots
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Modello Ettore - Handmade colorful Italian Leather Unique Men's shoes.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.