- Women's Solid color Black Booties, Autumn Winter New Sexy Women's Ankle Boots High Heels Flat shoes Suede shoes (color B, Size 38)
- Single shoes Spring and Summer Thick with Shallow Mouth Ladies Professional Wild Work Small shoes
- Webb Perkin Women Plus Size Fashion Female Winter Thigh High Sexy Party Boots High Heels Lady Over The Knee shoes
- Womens Flock Boots Knee High Thick Low Heel Comfortable Flat shoes Pointed Toe Ladies Boots
- New Balance Women's W680V3 Running shoes
- Dr. Scholl's Women's Madison Sneakers
- Gola Harrier Nylon Mens Trainers
- Spring Step Women's Canzone Boot Brown
- ESSEX GLAM Womens Velvet Flat Heel gold Zip Ankle Boots
- Wolverine Womens Delaney Bootie Ankle Bootie
- XIANG GUAN Men XG82283 Hiking Boots
- Men'S Martin Boots Military Boots Combat Boots Large Size Knight Boots Outdoor Hiking Boots Desert Boots Riding Boots
- XIANG GUAN Men’s Mesh Low-Top Outdoor Breathable Lightweight Walking shoes
- Black Scarlet Collegiate Navy Adidas Continental 80 Mens B41672
- Women's Ankle-Strap Stiletto shoes, Fashion Sexy Sling Back Ladies Sandals 10cm Pointed Toe Patent Leather Pumps
- Onitsuka Tiger Sakurada, Unisex-Adults' Trainers
- Georgia GB00122 Mid Calf Boot
- Unm Women Fashion Block Mid Heel Sandals
- ASO-SLING Women's Memory Foam Sweater Knit Pom Fuzzy Bootie Slippers Soft Breathable Comfy Plush
- European and American Autumn and Winter Female Short Boots Big Size Women shoes
- Masked Brand Women's Jinny Buckle Strap Flip Flops in Coral by Merona
- Teahoo Summer Lace Up Gladiator Sandals Women Open Toe High Heels Sandals Women Rome Style Pumps Women Fashion Party shoes Woman
- Cole Haan Women's Janelle Open Toe Ballet Flats in Masquerade Size 6
- LifeStride Women's Persona Wedge Sandal
- Easy Spirit Travel Time Womens seTTIME362-IVO150
- Franco Sarto Womens Jovie Floral Print Cork Wedge Sandals
- Women's shoes New Spring Summer Comfort Sandals Stiletto High Heels Open Toe Buckle for Wedding Dress Party
- Bridawn Men Women Quick Dry Barefoot Hiking Water shoes for Swim Surf Exercise
Men's Dustin Venetian II Loafer Cole Haan poezdr4623-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Nike Women's Free Focus Flyknit Training Sneakers from Finish Line
Aquatalia Womens Alisha Mini Embossed SDE Sneaker
Nine West Womens Carensa Ankle Boot
Thalia Sodi Cereza Peep, Black, Size 10.0
El Naturalista Mens N5278 Lux Suede Land El Viajero Slipper
NCAA Kansas State Wildcats Women's 13-Inch Gameday Boots
Camel Active Evolution 138.11.21 Brown Nubuck Running and Walking shoes for Men
Women's Boots Autumn and Winter Hollow Low Boots Short Boots Thick High Heel Plaid Bare Boots Fashion Women's Boots
Cole Haan Women's Stef Tall Stretch
Dr.Comfort Women's Bonita Slipper Pink Nubuck 8
Saucony Sneakers Jazz Originals Green, Mens.
Men's Chelsea Boots, Leather Business shoes Business Loafers & Slip-Ons Breathable Black Wine Wedding
J. Renee Aleron Women's Pump
Nike Kobe 8 VIII System TB Men's Basketball shoes
Camper Women's Atonika - K200788
ORTHOFEET 910 Tahoe (7 Extra Wide) White
EARTH ORIGINS Women's, Rory Slip on shoes Taupe Medium 6.5 M
KEEN Womens Durand II MID WP Boots
OTBT Women's New Moon Wedge Sandals
Superhero Gotham Black Costume Boots
Alpinestars J-8 Mens Leather shoes Black Red 12.5 USA
Brooks Women's Glycerin 17 Running shoes (BRK-120283 1B 4254230 6 (070) Grey Aqua Ebon)
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Naot Footwear Women's Alba Sandal.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.