- BalaMasa Womens Solid Casual Travel Leather Pumps shoes APL11255
- T-JULY Fashion Western Knight Boots Women's Over Knee Thigh High Boots Slip-on Heels shoes Plus Size 32-48
- OXFORD GREY COMP TOE EH - FOOTWEAR WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR WOMEN'S WORK BOOTS shoes
- Aerosoles Womens Silverplush Wedge Sandal
- Charles David Womens Dame Oxford Flat
- Riva Womens Belmonte Leather Brown Multi Size UK 7 EU 40
- Milwaukee Men's Riding Motorcycle 11 Square Toe Engineer Boot Waterproof Leather New Black
- RS Atelier Mens Carlo Smooth Dance Trousers
- Mens shoes Fashion Sneaker for Men Sports shoes Lace Up Style OX Leather Fashion Camouflage Texture Outsole Casual shoes
- Start-rite Spotlight M 5 Black
- RICOSTA Men's David Low-Top Sneakers
- Y-H Men's shoes, Fall Winter top Booties，Outdoor Comfort Running shoes,Climbing Sneakers,Tooling Boots (color Black, Size 42)
- Matt pink RAINIE002 Brand shoes Woman High Heels Women Pumps Stiletto Thin Heel Women's shoes Nude Pointed Toe High Heels Wedding shoes Size 33-43
- Cover Plus 2 color New Genuine Leather Mens Slip On Wedding Formal Suit Dress Tassel Loafers shoes
- Wershiny Clutch Purses for Women Evening Bags Shoulder Party Cross Body Handbags Pentagram Star Acrylic Sequins Women's Hand Dress
- Rongzhi Womens Tassel Wedge Heels Ankle Boots Slip on Round Toe Casual Booties
- Smilice Women Fashion High Block Heel Knee High Boots Solid color Platform Boots Black
- COLOV Womens Pointy Toe Ballet Flat Buckle Slip On Walking Flats
- Coollight Women Winter Anti-Slip Ankle Booties Waterproof Slip On Warm Fur Lined Sneaker
- Sam Carle Women Boots, Fashion Side Zipper Thick Heel Round Toe Ankle Martin Ankle Boots
- AmoonyFashion Women's High-Heels Solid Buckle Soft Material Peep-Toe Sandals
Front EMERSON Mens Leather Loafers Brown Penny Driving poajhs5100-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Columbia Men& 39;s Super Bahama Vent PFG Boat shoes
Puma Men's Evospeed Sl-s Ii Mx Sg Football Boots
Women Men Walking shoes Outdoor Anti-slip Hiking Boots Athletic Comfortable Easy Outdoor Hiking Trekking
Adidas KO Legend 16.1 shoes
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor AS Parody Print Hi Lace-Up
RENMEN Summer wild trend men's shoes sports casual canvas shoes deodorant breathable shoes tide shoes 39-43, Black silver
ASICS Gel-Challenger 12 Tennis shoes - SS19
Pikolinos Tarifa 06j Men Open Back Slippers
Adidas Original Short Vantage Men Trainers multicolord Size 38
Adidas shoes Nemeziz 19.3 TF
Yajie-shoes, Men's soft Aseismatic Light Belt Outsole Formal Fashion Oxford Casual shoes(Warm Velvet Optional) (color Warm Brown, Size 10 UK)
QRETYSG flip flop Thick Soled Beach Fashion Outside Men's Slippers Leisure Concise Summer Flip Flops Sewing Solid Men shoes
Bogs Men's SAUVIE Slip ON Rain Boot
JCZR Men's Scalp Sandals Spring and Summer 45 Large Size Outdoor Non-Slip Wading Beach shoes
Men's Oxfords Comfort Cowhide Leather Casual Flat Heel Lace-up Black Brown Red Others
L-X Men's Flip Flops Sandal Orthotic Lightweight Casual Large Size Wear Resistant Non Slip Outer Wear Sandals Outdoor Beach shoes, brown, 45 EU
Enval Soft 79091 00 Man Low Sneakers bluee
MHGAO 2017 male leather sandals summer Baotou leisure male sandals outdoor beach shoes
Hi-Tec Ravus Vent Low WP shoes Men Grey Black shoes Size EU 42 2019
black Giardini - 833380501J - 833380501J
DeWALT Mens Titanium Safety Boots Honey 6 UK, 40 EU Regular
NCAA Miami Hurricanes Men's Board Room Style Boots
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Zxcvb Mens Womens Chukka Ankle Boots Lace Up Fashion Waterproof Anti-Slip Outdoor Work Hiking Martin Combat Bootie Boot.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.