- Nike WMNS AIR MAX 1 QS 'Floral' - 633737-003
- KENDALL + KYLIE Women's MCGLCAT000005065E Silver Leather Pumps
- DC shoes Finish Soon 17 - Board Shorts for Boys 8-16 EDBBS03038
- New Balance 590V4 Trail Running shoes (2E Width) - SS19
- New Balance U420ugb, Unisex Adults’ Low-Top Sneakers
- Xxoshoe The First Layer Of Leather Men's Low To Help High-end Casual Comfort Wild shoes Non-slip Rubber Outsole Dad shoes
- Puma White Flame Scarlet Puma Unisex Adults’ Basket Classic LFS Low-Top Trainers
- Red UMEXI Round Toe Platform Pumps Stiletto High Heel Slip On Party Wedding Dress shoes for Women
- QMFUR Fashion Women's Real Mink Fur Slippers Soft Sole Flat (12, Glod-bluee-1)
- YP-fashion New Women Slippers PVC Crystal Square Heel Transparent Clear High Heels Summer Slippers Sandals Pumps 11cm
- HUGS IDEA Candy color Girls Sport shoes Fashion Sneaker with High Heels US11
- SHIDIWEIKE Women Winter shoes Women's Ankle Boots
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Panda Eating Bamboo Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes Low Top Women Belize Flag
- OTZ shoes Women's Coral OTZ Coarse Linen 37 (US Women's 7.0) B(M) US
- AIWEIYi Womens Platform High Heel Mary Jane Pumps Dress shoes Red
- CYBLING Womens Stretch Stiletto Mid Heel Booties Ladies Winter Dressy Pull On Pointed Toe Ankle Boots
- Btrada Women Sweet Flower Cool Drag shoes Female Flat Comfortable Slope Slippers Flip Flops Sandals
- Reebok Women's Sublite Authentic Running shoes
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Mandarin Ankle Boot
- Stacy Adams Men's Brookshire Oxfords Dress shoes
- KRAZY SHOE ARTISTS Fisherman Gator Back Look Mens Sandals
- Men's Leather shoes Uniform Dress Oxford Formal Classic Derby Business Wedding Lace up shoes Black Brown UK 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Hush Puppies Women's Ideal Nellie Boot
- DANDANJIE Men Flip-Flops Summer Fashion Sandals Outdoor Beach shoes Creative Personality Slippers
- Adidas Men's Aerobounce M Fitness shoes
- KOLHAPURI CHAPPAL Original Awesome Look Tan color Straight Upper kapshi Chappal For Men Slipper Sandal
- Skechers Depth Charge DRANGO Men's Fitness Trainers BLK
FANIMILA Women Simple Boots Pull On poahtj2125-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Meijunter Women's Roman Sandals - Summer Beach Post Boho Style Sandal Wedge Heel Bohemia shoes Size 3-8
Skechers Women's Savor-Singular Slip-On Loafer
Leifun Fox Fur Slides Summer Beach Fluffy Slippers 100% Raccoon Fur Flip Flops Sandals shoes
FANIMILA Women Over The Knee Boots Pointed Toe Stretch Boots
BalaMasa Womens Solid Charms Casual Urethane Pumps shoes APL10565
BalaMasa Girls Pull-On Low-Cut Uppers Frosted Pumps-shoes
AdeeSu Girls Round-Toe Comfort Polyurethane Sandals
Fluorescent Green Buckle Strap Women's Sandals shoes Sexy Open-Toed Party Square High Heels Sandals
KemeKiss Women Thick High Heels Boots Zipper shoes Pointed Toe Boots Fashion Chunky Heels Boots
TAOFFEN Women Party Closed Toe Heels shoes Heels
Kaizi Karzi Women Block Heel High Boots Zip
Women Boots Fashion Warm Plus Velvet Ankle Women shoes Round Toe lace-up
T-JULY Women Wedges Slippers Platform Ladies Summer Sandals Crystal Beach Leisure shoes Sandalias
CarziCuzin Women Slip On Pumps
Mirak Womens Bayeux Classic Slipper
Badgley Mischka Womens Gail Heeled Sandal
AdeeSu Womens Mule Solid Walking-shoes Urethane Walking shoes SDC05824
CarziCuzin Women Platform Sandals Ankle Strap
Women Summer Beach shoes Thick Sole Sandals Flip Flops Sandals Wedges
Pit4tk Anti-Slip Ladies' Rain Boots Boots Rain shoes Women's Boots
RizaBina Women Warm Boots Lace Up
KemeKiss Women Casual Wedges Heels Platform Sandals Ankle Strap
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s CuteFlats Women Fashion Ankle Booties Black.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.