- AIWEIYi Womens Pointed Toe shoes Thick Sole Front Zipper Platform Warm Ankle Boots Black Booties
- Rieker Women Ankle Boots Black, (SCHWA SCHW) Y2550-00
- Women's Fashion Boots Winter Over The Knee Thigh High Boots, Flats Long Boots Low Heel Suede shoes (color A, Size 34)
- Panchal Creation Wholesale 50 pc lot Bulk Indian Vintage Hand Bag Traditional Bridal Clutch Beaded Shoulder Bag potli Pouch Hand Bag Purses Women Purse by Craft Place M -57
- KAANAS Womens Hathor Espadrille Sandal
- CALTO - FD003-4.5 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator shoes - Black Lightweight Sneakers
- Camper Womens Dessa K200474 Ankle Boot
- Marco Tozzi Patience - 096 Black Antic Combi (Man-Made) Womens Boots
- Angeleye Women's GLAUCOUSPINK Pink Polyester Dress
- KR Strikeforce M-033-130 Flyer Bowling shoes, Black Mag bluee, Size 13
- SafeTstep Men's Slip Resistant Jeremy Moc Casual
- YUBINtuoxie Sandals Slippers Flip-Flop Men's Vintage Leather Slippers European Station Boys Trends Leather Breathable Flip-Flop Outdoor Beach Breathable Casual Wild Sandals
- Adidas Unisex Adults’ Pod-s3.1 Fitness shoes
- Reebok Classic Jacquard Runner Mens Trainers
- Khaki I Need-You Pointed Toe Sexy Fashion Party Woman Sandals Transparent Crystal Heels Ladies Sandals Mixed colors Sandalias women 2019
- DoraTasia Women's Summer Fashion Casual Lace Upper Open Toe High Heel Ankle Buckle Strap Sandals
- ASO-SLING Women's Platform Wedges Sneakers Casual Comfortable Height Increasing Toe Predection Hook Loop Walking shoes
- S&B Women's Fashion Terry Cotton Flip Flop House Slippers Women Black
- Gladiator Sandals Women Thin High Heels Open Toe Sandal Ankle Strap Pump shoes
Sex Sandals Platform Party shoes Ladies Stiletto Extreme High Heels Sandals poagts3575-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
I-N-C Womens Laced Shoulder Knit Sweater
Nine West Women's FALARDO Fabric Wedge Sandal
Capelli New York Girls Indoor Slippers
Converse Men's Chuck Taylor All Star Syde Street Mid Sneaker
Converse Crimson Core Canvas Ox for Men Casual shoes
KEEN Women's Elsa Fleece-w Fashion Sneaker
Pleaser Womens ADORE-708HG C GLDHG Sandals
ASICS Onitsuka Tiger colorado Eighty-Five Fashion Sneaker
Noble Outfitters Womens Ladies Muds Stay Cool 6 Boots
Pleaser Womens Asp609g B M Platform Sandal
Pleaser Womens MOON-708FLM C B Sandals
FINDYOU Women Wedding shoes High Heels Bling Woman Bridal shoes Glitter Pumps Ol Office Lady shoes
Aerosoles A2 Womens Stonewall Fashion Boots
Memory Sponge Slippers Indoor Home Knit Striped Cotton shoes Non-Slip Warm Men and Women Home shoes,Lightcoffee,41
Ecco Women's Vibration II Toggle Sneaker
Verescha Women's Patent Leather Pionted Toe Ankle Strap High Heel Platform Wedding shoes
UIN Women's Flora in March Travel Painted Canvas Slip-On Ladies Fashion Art Sneaker Loafer shoes
JOE N JOYCE Paris SynSoft Soft-Footbed Sandales Crystal
Ellenhouse Women's Beaded Wedding Bridal shoes Satin Open Toe Pumps shoes EH072
CASSOCK Handmade Ladies Flats shoes Slip-on Ballets Flats Pumps Party Prom Fashion Flat shoes Black
Amy Q Women's Transparent PVC High Heel Mules Peep Toe Lace up Sandals
Comfortiva Women's Soft Spots, Pamela mid heel Sandals NUTMEG 9 W
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Bogs Womens Rio Sandal Stripes Athletic Sandal.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.