- BalaMasa Womens Platform Low-Heel Flatform Zipper Above-The-Knee Black Suede Boots ABL09854 - 9 B(M) US
- Hoxekle Knee High Boot Women Wellingtons Concise Black Buckle Waterproof Ladies Fashion Long Winter Boots
- NMD XR1 W 'DUCK CAMO PACK' - BA7754
- Elsa Wilcox Women Square Toe Lace Up Chunky High Heel Vintage Dress shoes Platform Wedge Wingtip Oxford shoes
- Superga Womens 2750 TIEDEVEVETW Sneaker
- Gant Women's New Haven Low-Top Sneakers
- Step n Style Mens Punjabi Jutti Sherwani shoes Copper Cut Work Zari Khussa shoes Ethnic Designer Footwear
- Peppeshoes Modello Edssero - Handmade Italian Leather Mens color Red Ankle Chukka Boots - Cowhide Patent Leather - Lace-Up
- Nike Men's Fs Lite Run 3 shoes
- SRY-shoes Men's Simple Fashion Oxford Casual Classic Carvings Breathe Comfortably Outsole Brogue shoes(Patent Leather Optional)
- Adidas Men’s F50 Adizero FG American Football shoes
- Tallia orange Men's Eduardo Loafer
- gold Comfortable and beautiful ladies sandals Sandals Summer Female PU Waterproofen Silver High Heels
- Easy Go Shopping Warm Cotton shoes, Safety shoes, Safety shoes, Anti-smash, Stab, Safety shoes, Safety shoes Cricket shoes (color, Size 40)
- Gcanwea Women's Retro Bows Chunky Mid Heel D'Orsay shoes Simple Fashion Comfortable Sale On Skinny Square Toes Breathable Dress Elegant Girls White 4.5 M US shoes
- Jerusalem Sandals Womens Naomi Flat Sandal
- Pophight Hand Crafted Leather Loafers shoes Comfortable Ladies Casual Moccasins Wild Breathable Summer Driving Flats Black
- INC International Concepts Womens Renita Fabric Open Toe, Dk Pewter, Size 5.5
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Classic Leopard Pattern Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- AllhqFashion Women's Lace Up Round Closed Toe High Heels Pu Low Top Boots
- E-LOV Pink Watermelon Hand-Painted Canvas shoes Low Cut Sneakers Hook and Loop Strap Personalized Casual shoes for Women and Men
Skull (2) Slip On Canvas Upper Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion Cool poarap4169-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
AllhqFashion Women's Imitated Suede Low-top Solid Lace-up Low-Heels Boots
AllhqFashion Women's Peep Toe Pull On Imitated Suede Solid High Heels Sandals
AllhqFashion Women's Zipper Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Ankle-high Boots
High Top Canvas Sneaker Hip Hop Unicorn Classic Lace Ups Canvas shoes For Women
FEWW11 Women Funny Lightweight shoes Sneakers Dabbing Reindeer Deer Canvas Upper Running Lace-Up
A-LING Women'Slip-On Loafers Buckle Fur Lined Slippers Flat shoes
FEWW11 Women Cool Lightweight shoes Sneakers Corgis Sushi Food Gifts Canvas Upper Gym Lace-Up
FEWW11 Women Fashion Lightweight shoes Sneakers Yellow Baby Dinosaur Life Cozy Running Lace-Up
WeenFashion Women's Pull-On Imitated Suede Pointed-Toe Kitten-Heels Soild Court shoes
Nina Women's Darya YY Dress Sandal
Teva Womens Azure 2 Strap Sandals
Mary Jane Flats for Women Sloth Pattern Girls Ballet shoes Comfort Printed Walking
AdeeSu Womens Business Casual No-Closure Urethane Pumps shoes
AN Womens Spikes Stilettos Platform Lace Ornament Urethane Boots DKU02461
Style & Co. Womens Warrenn Fabric Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
1TO9 Womens Casual Dress Dress Urethane Pumps shoes MMS06463
Marc Fisher Womens Ilyssa Pump
Bumper Women's Matilda 02 Sandals
Refresh IE90 Women's Cap Toe Espadrille Floral Stitched Flats
MEIZOKEN Women Thick Soled Platform Sandals Casual Open Toe Footwear Summer Beach Buckle Strap Walking shoes
Sammitop Women's 6.5cm Mid-Heel Cut-Outs Pumps Pointed Toe D'Orsay Kitten Heel Office Dress shoes Brown US5
Sbicca Womens Sancia Ankle Bootie
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Minishion GYMZ699 Womens Pointed Toe Satin Evening Party Prom Bridal Wedding shoes Pumps Sandals Flatfs.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.