- Jeffrey Campbell Womens Eureka-Sh Platform shoes
- Halston Heritage Womens Tasha Heels
- NSHX Men's shoes, business, casual shoes, round shoes
- Simon Carter Bream Trainers Brown
- Fox Chunk Khaki Camo Trainer shoes
- Aldo Men's Braon Slip-on Loafer
- Black Men's Fashion Motorcycle Boots Casual The British Style is Simple and Classic Knee High Boot shoes for Men
- Nude Sam Edelman Women's Felicia Ballet Flat
- Milk Maniac Dames Schoenen Ladies shoes Woman shoes WomanHigh Heels Chaussure Femme Pumps Sapato
- Women's Linen Lazy Plain Couple shoes
- SoftMoc Women's Angy 5 Bling Cork Footbed Thong Sandal
- Indigo Rd. Women's Vinna Engineer Boot
- Btrada Women's Heeled Sandal Open Toe Chunky Dress shoes Ladies Classic Ankle Strap Slides Pumps
- AmoonyFashion Women's Blend Materials Low-top Solid Zipper Kitten-Heels Boots
- Baviue Womens Cozy Anti-Skid Fuzzy Outdoor House Bootie Slippers
- DoraTasia Faux Fur Lace Round Toe Stiletto Women's Platform Boots
- Womens Mid-Calf Boots Chunky Heel Lace-up Boots Tassel High Heel Boots shoes(3 color)
- Clarks Women's Lafley pinkn Wedge Sandal Sand 9 M US
- MET RXL Casual shoes in Autumn Lady Suede shoes
- Cambridge Select Women's Classic Round Toe Chunky Block High Heel Pump
- NOTFOUND Inc International Concepts Womens Rikkie2 Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- MedzRE Men's Classis Leather Oxford Dress shoes
- Irish Setter Womens Crosby-w Wp Nt Pr Work Boot
- Frye Womens Meghan Suede Stacked Heel Booties
- Franco Fortini Mens Hudson Lace Up Chukka Boot shoes
- Cole Haan Men's Grandpro Deck LACE OX Boat shoes, Tango Red Nubuck, 10 UK
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Pure Hearted Oxford
- Men's shoes Men's Boots, Leather Winter Warm shoes Motorcycle Mens Ankle Boot Fall Men Booties Men's Fashion Boots (color A, Size 37)
On Running Women's, Cloudracer Running shoes LIME 10.5 B SILVER poskxa3298-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Fornarina shoes Woman Ankle Boot DPE18SUPER1BLACK
Nike WMNS Element React 55 - BQ2728-600
Baffin Women's Alicia Insulated Active Boot
Twisted X Boots Men's MDMST01,Distressed Saddle Leather,US 14 W
Mona flying Womens Leather Tassel Penny Loafer Casual Flat shoes for Women Ladies Girls
Ferrini Mens Print Ostrich Leg Sq BRN Boots
Twisted X Women's Leather Wrap Slip-On shoes Moc Toe
Nina Women's Electra Bridal Pump
T-JULY Knee-High Boots for Women Low Heels Metal Decoration Handmade Genuine Leather Boots Solid Elegant Party shoes
Easy Spirit Women's Percept Flat
Riva Womens Toucan Suede Ladies Boot Black Size UK 6 EU 39
Vince Womens Tanner Almond Toe Oxfords
Women's Off The Beaten Track, Roadie Mid Heel Slip on shoes
New Arrival Summer shoes Sheep Leather Peep Toe Slingback Women Outside Slippers Bowtie Sweet Causal Office Lady Sandals
Halston Heritage Womens Lois Bootie
Garneau Sapphire shoes Women's Mountain Biking 41 EU Black
American Rag Reighn Lace-Up Combat Boots Mocha 9M
Wolky Women's White Black Snake Fantasy Print Jewel 36 M EU
Donald J Pliner Womens Eden-ksks Wedge Sandal
SOUL Naturalizer Women's BRISHA Ankle Boot, Black, 5.5 M US
Beverly Hills Polo Club Women's POLOPD639N Black Suede Hi Top Sneakers
Emanuela Caruso Capri Womens Charms Grey Sandal Grey 36, 38, 40, 41
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s CULT Women's CLE104067BIANCO White Leather Sneakers.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.