- Meet- fashion Square Toe Women Boots Pearl Heel Ankle Boots Winter Thick high Heel Boots Ladies Party Ankle Boots
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Womens Lee Mule
- WeenFashion Buckle Low-Heels PU Solid Open-Toe Sandals, AMGLW007902
- Milwaukee Ladies Blk Lace top Plaform Studs Comfortable Soft New Clog Summer Sandals
- GUESS Womens Nakittan Mid Calf Boot
- Zandina Ladies Thigh-high Summer Boots Night-Club Party Dance Booties Fashion High Heel Dress Boots
- ASICS Womens Gel-Fit Sana 3 Cross Trainer
- Sam Edelman Women's Rae Ballet Flat
- Work America Mens Responder Leather Lace Up Casual Oxfords
- XHD- Classic shoes Men's Personality Mid-Calf Boots Casual Personality Hot Style Genuine Leather Imitation Army Boots(Warm Velvet Optional)
- Marco Tozzi 2-17400-28 Mens Suede Leather Slip On Sandals
- LYZGF Men Youth Spring and Summer Casual Fashion Sets of Feet Shallow Mouth Lazy Leather shoes
- Men Combat Boots Work Safety shoes Side Zipper Black Boys Steel Toe Waterpoof Boots Comfortable Msrtin Boots with Rubber Outsole
- Summer Sandal Men's shoes Casual Leather shoes Perfect for Beach Outdoor Walking Traveling
- KJLJ-MENS Men's Batman High Top Canvas shoes Batman Canvas shoes
- Altra Men's Lone Peak 3.5 Mid Mesh Athletic shoes
- Black Fur Women's Unusual Thick Heels Ankle Boots Square Toe Zip Footwear Cow Leather Female Boot New shoes
- JaHGDU Women Suede Hairball Round Toe Wedges shoes Keep Warm Slip-On Snow Boots Fashion Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- Summer Beach Wedges Flip Flops Sandals Women Casual Fashion Sequin Decor Mid-Heeled shoes Slippers
- SaraIris Women's Pointed Toe Spikes Stilettos Glitter Elegant Party Pumps shoes
- CularAcci Women Fashion Thin Heel Sandals
Rockport Women's Ashika Scooped Ballet Flat poskxa3288-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
High Heels, Ladies Sandals - White - one Word with high Heels - Diamond Sandals - Fashion shoes - Wedding shoes (Heel Height 8cm)
Saucony Women Shadow O' Sneakers Brown Pink
StraightLine Clint Eastwood Style Spaghetti Western Cowboy Poncho Movie Prop - Great Gift Brown
ILSE JACOBSEN Damen Slip-in Sneaker, TULIP3575, Women’s Low-Top, bluee (Navy), 4.5 UK (37 EU)
Viktor & Rolf Women's Pony Hair Leather Pointy Toe Pumps shoes
Cole Haan Womens Tali Grand Wedge 40 Wedge Pump
3G Tour Ultra Black Size 10 1 2 LH
ANNA F Women's 9402BLACK Black Leather Boots
Dr.Martens Unisex 1461 Rockabilly Smooth Leather shoes
Saucony Womens Showdown 4 Track shoes
Women's High Heels High Boots Waterproof Platform Stiletto Round Head Long Boots Rivets Lacing Over Knee Boots Comfortable Non-Slip Warm Knight Boots
Sebago Mens Dark Brown Triton Three Eye Boat shoes-UK 8.5
Caterpillar Men's Inherit Mid Steel Toe Work Boot
MBT SANDAL 400319-754N KIBURI W PLATEADA
ANNA F Women's 74774112SILVER Silver Leather Sandals
Giro Chamber Black shoes 2017
Everybody Women's Soba Wedge Sandal
BCBGeneration Women's Ada Boot (6.5, Black)
KENDALL + KYLIE Women's KKGRAND224LPILL White Leather Sandals
La Canadienne Women's JILLIAN Fashion Boots
women Karan Womens CAYA - Slip-On Sneaker
Capezio Women's Chorus Character shoes
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Altra Footwear Women's Lone Peak 3.0 Mid Neoshell Trail Running shoes,bluee,US 8.5.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.