- SEERTED Boat Anchor Chain and Rope Black Ladies Sneakers
- Saucony Women's Xodus Iso 2 Running shoes
- ARA Women's Osaka Trainers, Black
- Wild Diva Women's Roudn Toe Satin Rhinestone Studded Office School Comfortable High Heel Pump Fashion shoes
- Skechers Sport Women's Pretty Please Fashion Sneaker,Hot Pink Multi,6.5 M US
- Bicycle shoes Mountain Dynamic Cycling Men's Casual shoes Cycling shoes Without Locks Cycling Breathable Road (37-45 Size)
- Revelstoke Mens Overland Sherpa Winter Snow Boots
- Kodiak Women's Meg CSA Safety shoes
- Naot Carly Elegant Women Sandals
- Dunham Men's Addison, Dark Brown, 7 4E
- Adidas Superstar Bounce Mens Trainers
- ZHRUI Men Knitted Sandals Summer Comfortable Outdoor Casual Slippers Walking Sandals (color Black, Size 6.5=40 EU)
- JIALUN-shoes Men's Simple Business Oxford Casual Classic British Comfortable Leather Formal shoes
- Light Pink White Lacoste Womens Sideline Sneaker
- CAMSSOO Womens Outdoor Mesh Leather Lightweight Hiking Walking Running shoes
- TOTO - X33512-2.8 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator shoes (Nubuck Grey Lightweight)
- SHIMANO SH-M065 Bike shoes Mens
- ProDIgal Women Pumps Mid Heel shoes Ankle Strap Heels shoes Women
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Retro Pointed Toe Slipper
- Women Elastic Strap Rhinestones Summer Flat Slingback Sandals, Bohemia Style Open Toe Flip Flops Casual Sandals shoes
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Fur Flats Round Toe Bow Knot Plus Velvet Winter shoes Ladies Fashion Moccasins
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Syringe Nurses Call The Shots
- Jambu Womens Tahoe Max Sneaker
- Women's shoes high Heel Thick Heel shoes Comfortable Female shoes Work shoes Women (color B, Size 34)
- WeenFashion Women's Open Toe Kitten-Heels Assorted color Sandals
- Corkys Wild Thing Women's Sandal
- [email protected] Women Summer Slippers Pointed High Heels Ladies Word Buckle with Sandals
- Nine West Womens Joylyn Suede Dress Sandal
Softspots Hugh Leather Sandal Women's poskxa3259-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Schutz Women's MCGLCAT000005031E Black Patent Leather Pumps
TuffRider Ladies Regal Supreme Field Boots
Loeffler Randall Womens Lyra Ankle Tie Espadrille Wedge (Suede) Espadrille Wedge Sandal
Rocky Men's 11 Aztec Waterproof Wellington Pull-On Work Boot-5639
VivoBarefoot Primus Treck Women's Lightweight Off Road Trail Walking shoes
Rockport Womens Total Motion Cresenthia Riding Boot
Alma en Pena Women's 118073TAUPE Brown Fabric Pumps
Vince Camuto Women& 39;s AFFINA shoes, Pure
Soto Boots Daisy Duke Women's Broad Square Toe Cowgirl Boots M50034
Nine West Women's Solis Patent Dress Pump
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Retro Training Fashion Sneakers
New Rock Boots Style 7604 S1 Black (42)
Earth Origins Women's Reid Slip On
Nike Metcon 2 Cross Training shoes
DSOL Women's Latin Dance shoes DC1621T-1 Heel 1.5 Black
CALLAGHAN women's shoes low sneakers 18803 SILVER
NEWROCK New Rock MR030 Strap Skull METALIC BLACK LEATHER BOOT BIKER GOTH BOOTS
Johnston & Murphy Women's Nisha Wedge Slide Sandal
ARA Womens Clarissa Knee High Boot
WHAT FOR Women's MCBI29181 Brown Leather Ankle Boots
Rachel Zoe Womens Mila Peep Toe Mule Mule
Women's High Heels Boots Sandals Peep Toe Cross Straps High Boots Ankle Platform Shiny Buckles Evening Party Rome Pump Court shoes
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Teva Original Universal Premier Sandal Women's Hiking 11 Black.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.