- Davinci Italian Men's 98076 Dress Casual shoes Square Toe Slip on Loafer Black Suede shoes
- Olyer Women's Leisure Leather Flat Snow Boots
- UNLISTED Kenneth Cole Men's Time Flew Fashion Sneaker
- Goodyear Men's Gyshu1504 Safety Trainers
- Find. Hybrid Loafer, Men’s Brogues
- Bugatti Men's's 312759304000 Classic Boots
- Brown JIALUN-shoes Men's Classic Driving Penny Loafers Patch Vamp Slip-on Casual Boat Moccasins Soft Rubber Sole
- Black Parachute Purple Muck Boot Women's Arctic Apres Slip-On Winter Boot
- CHENSF Women's Rhinestone Suede Zip Up Pointed Toe Booties
- Sam Edelman Women's Linnie Mule
- Eora-2sl shoes Women Luxury Women Slides Open Toe High Heels Rhinestone Slippers Summer Slippers gold
- AdeeSu Womens Buckle Solid Low-Cut Uppers Urethane Flats shoes
- Keds Women's Triple Emroidered Crochet Sneakers
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Waffle Plaid Pattern Print
- T-JULY Women's Wingtip Oxfords shoes - Comfy Perforated Lace-up Low Heel Two Tone shoes
- WHW Women's Fish Mouth Low Heel Casual Party Evening Dress Stiletto Heel Zipper Lace-up Black Sandal,42,Black
- World of Clogs Toffeln Klima Flex 0165 Washable Medical Theatre Clogs - White
- Sparrow Gladiator Flat Sandals Women shoes Luxury Rhinestone Flower Summer Sandals Flat Heel Wedding shoes
- Women's Cross Belt Package with Flat Sandals Casual Holiday Large Size Women's shoes
- YooPrettyz Rhinestone Deco Asymmetrical Flat Sandals Open Toe Flower Slingback Beach Sandals
- Lumberjack Army Boots Mens shoes
- Charles David Charles Womens DELICIOUS2 Bootie
- Mens Hiking shoes Gear Lace Boots Lightweight Training Non-Slip Running shoes Autumn
- Panama Jack C2 Napa, Botin Men
- Outdoor Sports Sandals, Men's Leather Fisherman's Breathable Sandals, Summer Casual Sports shoes, Walking Beach Travel, Hollow Hole Toe Waterproof Non-slip Men's shoes,brown,40
- ZHRUI Men's Casual shoes Leather shoes Slip on Black Leather Loafers Mens (color Red Brown, Size 8=42 EU)
- ECCO Men's X-trinsic Open Toe Sandals
- Peter Blade Loafer Jean bluee Leather Nottingham
VIKINGBRANDS Viking Unisex Adults' Hunting Boots Ice Fighter poskxa3225-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Women's Karina Ankle Boot
Belle by Sigerson Morrison Women's Yardley Boot
SAN CRISPINO Women's 226BLACK Black Leather Ankle Boots
TuffRider Ladies Regal Supreme Field Boots
Stuart Weitzman Naked Quartz Sugar lace
Baffin Women's Alicia Insulated Active Boot
Pataugas Women’s Bono V F4d Hi-Top Trainers
Dancine Flame Ballroom Latin Salsa Bachata Dance shoes,Double-Layer Heel Tip,3 7.5cm Red
Disposable Slippers Spa Slippers 100 Pairs of Cotton Velvet Closed Toe Slippers with Travel Bag Thick and Soft Non-Slip Suitable for Most Men and Women Suitable for Family Hotels or Commercial use
Think Womens Julia Damen - 82334
Harley-Davidson Men's Leather Motorcycle Boots Shock Absorber Welt D95328 Bill Black
Blondo Men's Radley Lace-Up Boot
Easy Spirit Cedar Women's Slip On 9 B(M) US Navy
Donald J Pliner Womens Danda Black Satin 2 Heels Peep Toe Sandals Size 7.5 M
Dr. Martens Womens 1460 Pascal Glitter
Scarpa Women's Zen Pro Mid GTX Hiking Boot
Speed and Strength Run With the Bulls 2.0 Men's Moto Leather shoes (Black, Size 10)
Ralph Lauren Women's Leather Peep Toes shoes
Sandals, Ladies Thick Heel Sandals - high Heel Evening shoes - Wedding shoes - Round Head Bow Sandals - PU Sandals - (Super high with 8CM or More)
Summit by White Mountain Women's Nollie Black
WHAT FOR Women's MCBI29181 Brown Leather Ankle Boots
Steve Madden Womens Slammin Over The Knee Boot
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Rachel Zoe Womens Claudette Platform Platform.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.