- New Balance Men's 20v5 Vibram Minimus Training shoes
- Badgley Mischka Women's Nedra II Platino Metallic Suede sandals 6.5 M
- LOVDRAM Men's shoes Spring New Sports shoes Fashion Men'S shoes Breathable Wild Sports Men'S shoes
- Huaishu Men's Business Casual shoes Warm Non-slip Thicken Pointed Formal Leather shoes
- Adidas Men's Busenitz Vulc Fitness shoes
- Camel active Men's Sunlight 11 Low-Top Sneakers
- Black (2001black) ECCO Men's Ennio Low-Top Sneakers
- Black Leather Kenneth Cole REACTION Womens Date 2 Nite Ankle Bootie Ankle Boot
- Bling Women Gladiator Sandals Peep Toe Transparent shoes Back Belt Summer Thin High Heel shoes
- Luis Vuis Women Pointed Toe Sandals Slide
- Fancyww Woman's Backless High-Heel Mules shoes Winter Slippers
- KingRover Women's Rounded Toe Side Zipper Ornamented Stiletto Super High Heel Platform Ankle Booties
- NURJOR Women's Elastic Strappy String Thong Ankle Strap Summer Gladiator Sandals
- Alfani Womens Fleurr Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals, Quartz, 9.0
- Female Over The Knee Boots Lace Up Sexy Hoof Heels Winter Women shoes Winter Warm Women Thigh High Boots
- Spring and Summer New Girl high Heels Thick with Pointed Suede Professional Black Low-Heeled shoes Women Pumps
- Minibee Women's Leather Floral Loafers Round Toe Slip-On Flat New shoes
- Lady's Fashion shoes Autumn Winter Women's Chunky Heel Rough High Heel Martin Boots Platform shoes Zipper Tassels shoes Black (color Black, Size 42)
- Sam Edelman Women's Avalon Slipper
- Tailisha Military Tactical Boots for Women Men Comp Toe Jungle Combat Boots with Side Zip Camouflage
- Nike Men's Mercurial Victory VI IC Soccer shoes
- Olivia Jaymes Women's Dress Sandal Embellished Rhinestone Jeweled Strappy Cuff Stiletto Heel Sandals
- PUMA Mens Funist Parade Fashion Sneaker
- CHAMARIPA Men's Leather Elevator shoes, 2.76 Height Increase Oxford shoes
- HYHYDx Tennis shoes Leather sandals men's summer first layer cowhide baotou nest breathable outdoor travel non-slip men's casual shoes brown black sandals (38-44 yards optional) Sports outdoor shoes
- ZHRUI Men Canvas Boots Autumn Winter Fashion High-top Ankle Boots Comfortable Sneakers (color Red, Size 7=41 EU)
- Ruosh Men's Brown Loafers-10 UK India (44 EU)(AW18 SETI 03F)
- Fuxitoggo Men's Foot Peas shoes Trend Low To Help A Pedal Lazy shoes Men's shoes Breathe (color Black, Size 42)
Adidas ORIGINALS Womens Crazy W Sneaker 8 Adv poskxa3210-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Clarks Ralene Dazzle Womens 26122906
Irregular Choice Muppets Original Diva Miss Piggy Heels Size 6.5
Chrome Kursk Pro Bike shoes Mens Grey
XUANshoes L&L Ladies Winter Biker Riding Style Knee Low Heel Wide Calf High Knee Boots Small Size Female Boots
Sigerson Morrison Womens Gallia Mule
T-JULY Handmade shoes Leather Women Boots Winter New Round Toe Cowhide Knee-High Boots with Zipper Military Boots Black
Finn Comfort Women's Soft Aussee Mule
Fly London Sandals P144258005 CURI258FLY
Nine West Women's Outnup Suede Ankle Bootie
DKNY Womens Mina Suede Ankle Boots Booties
Nine West Mortez Athletic Sneakers
Adidas Women's Superstar Mt W Fitness shoes
Chaco - Mens Zcloud Sandals, 12 D(M) US, Check Black
VivoBarefoot GOBI II Women's Classic Desert Boot
Vince Womens Frances Fashion Boot
New Arrival Summer shoes Sheep Leather Peep Toe Slingback Women Outside Slippers Bowtie Sweet Causal Office Lady Sandals
Frye Women's Heath Outside-Zip Boot Brown
KEEN Utility Men's Portland PR 8 Aluminum Toe Work Boot
Loeffler Randall Women's Jolie Kid-Suede Dress Pump
Remonte Dondorf Womens D8076-02 Boot
GUESS Women's Teckie Active Lady Fabric Trainers
Frye Women's Samantha Hiker Combat
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s FRYE Women& 39;s Lindsay Plate Short Boot.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.