- Reebok Men's CL Leather GI Cross Trainer
- Womens Boots with Zipper Block Heel shoes Fashion Ankle Booties for 2018 Fall & Winter
- Rockport Women's Total Motion Romilly Slide Slide Sandal
- CALLAGHAN Women's 11603SILVER Silver Leather Slip On Sneakers
- XIANGBAO-Personality Fashion Men's Lace Up Loafers shoes PU Leather Faux Snake Skin Texture Business Lined Dress Patent Oxfords
- Moda In Pelle Bellavita Pewter Leather
- LSS 10 Pairs - Disposable Slippers,Thicken Cotton Flip Flop One Size Comfortable Warm Winter For Home Hotel White
- Nike Men's Air Huarache Run Ultra Gymnastics shoes
- Ted Baker Men's Guri 8 Oxford
- Red DKNY Womens Cati Open Toe Casual Slingback Sandals
- JQfashion Women's High-Heeled Sandals Sexy Hollow Roman shoes Pointed Thin-Heeled Summer
- AdeeSu Womens Dance-Ballroom Solid Travel Urethane Pumps shoes SDC05890
- Quality.A Classic Women's Egg roll shoes Foldable Flat shoes Casual shoes Dance shoes
- Cloudless Women's Peep Toe Cut Out Sandal Chunky Low Heel-Open Toe Heel Sandal
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Watercolor Cute Crabs Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open-Toe Hook-and-Loop Imitated Suede Solid High-Heels Sandals
- SEERTED golden Retriever Hula Dancer Repeat Lightweight Sneakers for Women
- Lin-House Women shoes Thin High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Patent Leather shoes,H161217,11
- WeenFashion Women's Buckle Open-Toe High-Heels Xi Shi Velvet Solid Sandals
- Olivia and James Over The Knee Boot Thigh High Drawstring Upper Round Toe Low Chunky Block Heel Boots
- Xu guilong Men Aqua Upstreams shoes Quick-Drying Breathble shoes Women Anti-Slip Water shoes
Olympia Sneakers purple 4 UK .Hogan Women poskxa3173-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Capezio Womens 2.5 Courtney, CHP, 7.5M Champagne
ARA Women's Rina 44420 Sneaker
Brooks Addiction 12 Running shoes
Geox Women's D Carum C Hi-Top Trainers, (Cream C5002), 2.5 UK
Schutz Women's MCGLCAT000005033E Beige Patent Leather Pumps
Rivieras Men's Classic 20 Slip Ons
Hi-Tec Women's O00691101501 White Suede Sneakers
Nike CTR360 Maestri FG Soccer Cleats - White Del Sol Black
Ted Baker Women's Sharlot Sandal
ECCO Women’s Fara Low-Top Sneakers
Adidas - ZX 700 Weave W
Jeffrey Campbell Women's MCBI32691 Black Leather Ankle Boots
Dunham Men's 910 Oakdale Oxford
Hoka Womens Clifton 5 Wide Alloy Metal
Earth Origins Women's Reid Slip On
Very Volatile Womens Lars Western Boot
Earth shoes Zinnia Women's bluesh 9.5 Medium US
ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 20, Indigo bluee Indigo bluee Opal Green
L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's Belen Heeled Sandal, Navy Multi, 40 EU 9 M US
Sofft Womens Annabeth Pumps,Red,8 N
ANTIDOTI Women's MCGLCAT000005169E Brown Leather Heels
Nike Air Vapormax 2.0 Flyknit Dark Team orange Womens BV6126-800 US WMNS Size 5.5
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Mizuno Morelia Club Firm Ground Football (Black-White).
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.