- Women's Sneakers Running shoes Spring Hiking shoes Casual Outdoor Single shoes Non-Slip Thick-Soled Wear shoes,Black,38
- R-Anketsy Women shoes Woman Genuine Leather Wedges Ankle Boots Warm Snow Boots
- Aodicon Waterproof shoes Covers Women Thicken Slip-Non shoes Cover Flat Overshoes Reusable Over shoes Rain Yellow
- Chuck Taylor All Star Oxford Black Monochrome - Footwear Men's Footwear Men's
- PUMA Womens Suede Platform Celebrate WN's Sneaker
- Vionic Womens Venture Active Lace Up shoes Fuchsia Size 6
- K-Swiss Womens Gen-k Weekender Loafer Flat
- Skechers USA Men's Montz Konic Relax Fit Slip-On Loafer
- Men's shoes，Casual Business shoes，Spring Fall Leather Pointed Toeshoes，Korean Version Summer Fashion Personality shoes Tide shoes (color A, Size 41)
- PF Flyers Mens Seasonal Center Hi Fashion Sneaker
- Boots 2017 New Boots Women's Pointed High-Heeled Martin Boots England Thick with Leather Boots Europe and The Cashmere Boots
- GHFJDO Men's Sandals Open Leather, Summer Beach Casual shoes Anti-Slide Outdoor Beach Sport Slippery Mules Theel,Black,39EU
- Ruosh Men's Tan Light Brown Hawaii Thong Sandals-7 UK India (40 EU)(MCSSX228 Q)
- VALLEgreen 36842 Lace-Up Flats Man
- Caterpillar Mens CAT Framework S3 Safety Leather Boots
- New Balance Men's More V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes
- gold shoes Women's Pleaser Heels Open Toe Sandals,Pointed Cross Strap High Heels,Slip on Lightweight Stiletto Heel Footwear
- ASHIJIN Boutique Hollow Women gold Clutch Night Bags, Handbags and Wedding Bags, Gala Dinner Ladies Bag
- Fleet & Foster Womens Nashville Slip On Slippers Black Size UK 8 EU 41
- Unm Women's Trendy Square Toe Low Cut Dressy Mid Stacked Heel Mid Stacked Heel Slip On Pumps shoes
- BalaMasa Ladies Lace-Up Kitten-Heels Solid Soft Material Pumps-shoes
Zoom Hypercross TR2 Training shoes Nike Mens poskxa3163-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Adipower Predator TRX FG Black, orange
BeautiFeel Womens Musa Heeled Sandal
Fly London Women's APER255FLY Ankle Boot
Loeffler Randall Womens Laurel-ks Pump
SERGIO ROSSI Pumps-shoes Womens Green
women-in Fashion Summer Genuine Leather Sandals for Women
Nike AIR Jordan 1 Retro HIGH - 344613-441
Hades shoes H-Bjorn Two-toned Mid-calf boot is packed with a punch
Women's Brooks Cascadia 10 Running shoes
Lucky Women's Oryan Motorcycle Boot
Masaltos Height Increasing shoes for Men. Be Taller 7 cm 2.75 inches. Model Birmingham
Loeffler Randall Women's Clem (Crinkle Metallic Gem) Sandal
New Balance Womens Zante Solas V1 Fresh Foam Running shoes
Geox Women's Felicity5 Riding Boot
Therafit Julia Women's Leather Floral Adjustable Wedge Sandal - for Plantar Fasciitis Foot Pain
TRAVEL FOX Women's Orlando Oily Leather Moccasin Toe Braided Lace Loafer
Schutz Etta 2 Tone Black and Snake Platform
Castaner Women's CARINAC100black Black Other Materials Wedges
Twisted X Women's Eco TWX Lace Up Driving Mocs Moc Toe
Ash Women's MCGLCAT000005198E Green Leather Sandals
Fly London Yail - Cloud Brooklyn (Grey) Womens Sandals
Cushy by Dr.Brinkmann Damen Stiefeletten black, 961661-1
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s VANELi Women's Dany Tmgold Nappa 9 M US.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.