- Superga Womens 2750 Polywoolfanw Fashion Sneaker
- Masaltos Height Increasing shoes for Men. Be Taller 7 cm 2.75 inches. Model Sheffield
- Nike Men's Vapor 12 Club Cr7 Fg Mg Footbal shoes
- Femaroly Ultralight Sport Running shoes Breathable Mesh Casual Walking Dress Athletic Sneakers Slip-on for Men and Boys
- LOVDRAM Men's shoes Summer Men'S Casual shoes Sports Breathable Flying Woven Fashion Mesh Running shoes
- Men's shoes Fashion Embroidery Retro Casual shoes Comfortable And Breathable Simple Hair Stylist shoes, Suitable For Nightclubs Work Everyday Wear
- Brown (Cognac 177) Manz Men's's Firenze Chelsea Boots
- Khaki Youthern Woman Heels Big Size Pumps shoes Sexy Pointed Toe High Heels Wedding Bridal shoes
- Bonrise Womens Platform Oxfords Lace-up Dress Pumps Loafers Vintage Handmade Mid Block Heel shoes
- SJJH Women Mid-Calf Chunky Heel Boots
- Fashion shoesbox Womens Flat Hidden Heels Wedge Sneakers Simple Comfortable colorblock Hook & Loop Round Toe Platform shoes
- YP-fashion 2019 Women Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe Luxury Metal high Heels shoes Woman Heels
- Drew Toby Women Pumps Simple Pointed Toe Shallow Fashion Elegant High Heels
- AN Womens Heighten Inside Assorted colors Wool Boots DKU02508
- AdeeSu Womens Chunky Heels Tassels Imitated Suede Boots SXC03809
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Margaux Pumps
- AdeeSu Womens Bucket-Style Kitten-Heel Warm Lining Urethane Boots SXE04848
- Women's shoes Comfort Recycled Leather Sneaker Breathable Mesh Athletic Sneakers Impact Resistant Rubber Fashion Trainers shoes Camping Gym Park Spring Summer and Fall (color A, Size 35)
- Nike Shox Gravity Men's Running shoes (13) Black Metallic Silver
- PUMA Women’'s Suede Bow WN's Low-Top Sneakers
- LES TROPEZIENNES par M BELARBI Womens Leather Sandals
- Xujw-shoes 2019 Mens Boots Men's Fashion Ankle Boots, Casual Simple Winter Faux Fleece Inside High Top Big Size Leisure Boot
- MUNICH Sneaker Goal 1368 Marino
- Adidas - Superstar Metal Toe W - BY2882
- DHFUD Men Adult Fashion Casual Four Seasons British Lazy Driving Sports Leather shoes
- Mzq-yq Football shoes Non-slip Wear-resistant Broken Nails Sneakers High To Help Wear Breathable Basketball Volleyball Red
- Josef Seibel 43392 Anvers 92 Men Slipper,Slip-on,Fashionable,Casual shoes
- Mizuno shoes Wave Mirage 2 F4 Special
White Mountain Summit KADE Women's Flat poskxa3159-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Nira Rubens Woman's Sneaker Cocu in Pelle white Con Cuore gold
Sandgrens Swedish High Heel Wooden Clog Boots for Women Manhattan
Tory Burch Women's Miller Flip Flop Sandal
Converse Mens Chuck Taylor All Star MA-1 Zip Sneaker Black White
Rag & Bone Ansel bluee Rain Boots
Nike Flyknit Racer - 526628-810A
Badgley Mischka Womens Isadora Fashion Boot
Adidas by Stella McCartney Women's Adizero XT Printed Sneakers, Legend bluee White Purple, 7 M US
Walking Cradles Women's Timber Red Nubuck 7 M US M (B)
Charles David Womens Stills Platform
Women's Algeria, Eryn Slip on Mid Heel Clogs BLACK 4.1 M
Soto Boots Daisy Duke Women's Broad Square Toe Cowgirl Boots M50034
Adidas Womens Alphabounce Trainer Athletic & Sneakers
CAMPER SHOE 46829-036 PEU BLACK TRACK
Smart Range Leather Newrock New Rock TR001-S24 Vintage Flower Black Steel Heel Ankle Gothic Boots
Original by Sanita Women's Printed Leather Clog Glee Fuchsia
ASICS Men's Gel-Game 4 Tennis shoes
Frye Women's Belted Harness 12R Boot Chestnut Tumbled FG boots 5.5 M
RideTecs Men's 1446 Harness Motorcycle Boot,Black,US 10 W
Ralph Lauren Women's Leather Peep Toes shoes
Johnston & Murphy Women's Nisha Wedge Slide Sandal
Tory Burch Jamie Leather Full Logo Thong Women's Sandals Black
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Hot Chocolate Design Chocolaticas Frank's Bride Women's Mary Jane Platform Chocolate.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.