- AmoonyFashion Women's Blend Materials Open-Toe Kitten-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals
- CASSOCK Ladies Handcrafted Wadge Heel Pumps Mary Janes Suede Party Prom Bride Style High Heel shoes
- Nunn Bush Men Overland Cap Toe Oxford Lace Up with KORE Comfort Walking Technology, Tan Ch, 13
- Easy Spirit Women's Adagio Boot
- HAPPYSHOP Retro Men's Frosted Leather Bull Titan Work shoes Comfort Lace-up G'RSAGA Spring shoes
- Lady Classic Women and Men Fashion shoes High-Help Low-Help Canvas shoes Leisure Cosy Wild Casual Quality Couples Flat shoes Size 35-42 (color 12, Size 37)
- T-JULY Fashion Winter Women Thigh High Heels Boots Warm Fur Platform Long Sexy shoes
- Barbara Bui Women's Leather Lace-ups shoes
- PUMA Men's Ignite Limitless Sneaker
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Train100 Sneaker
- Cofra JV032-000.W39 Safety shoes New Twister S1 P SRC Size 39 in Black
- Shukun Men's boots Men'S shoes, Men'S shoes, High-Top shoes, Retro Casual Men'S
- Red Pu Cambridge Select Women's Peep Toe T-Strap Chunky Platform Wedge Sandal
- Danner Men's Crafter 6 Plain Toe-M
- Winter Ladies Lace-Up Platform with Thick Boots and Large Boots to Keep Warm Imitation Leather Lining
- Super frist Women Sexy High Heel Ankle Strap Fashion Evening Party Dance Wedding Satin shoes
- Gedigits Women's Bohemian Beaded Casual Beach Flats Elastic Ankle Strap Gladiator Sandals Beige 10 M US
- FORTUN Snakeskin Stiletto Platform Platform Toe Sexy Women's high-Heeled Sandals
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Cute Multicolord Butterflies Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- AmoonyFashion Women's Buckle Peep-Toe High-Heels PU Stripe Sandals
- Beautiful - Fashion Women's Waterproof Hiking shoes Lightweight Outdoor Running Hiker Non-Slip Casual Trail Climbing shoes
Jellypop Leeza Ballet Flat Women's poskxa3142-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Desigual Womens shoes Ankle Boot Ciampino bluee Gaultier
Rockport Men's K71015 - Ellingwood 9 XW
Sandgrens Swedish High Heel Wooden Clog Boots for Women Manhattan
Tory Burch Women's Miller Flat Thong Flip Flops Bright Pomander Leather
Janet&Janet Women's Italian Leather Round Toe Dress Casual Suede shoes
DKNY Womens Lolita Leather Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
Tory Burch Billy Quilted Slipper Smart Velvet Metallic TB Logo Grey Pewter (9M)
Tahari Women's Meg Black Ivory Black Sandal
Finn Comfort Women's Soft Aussee Mule
Ferrini Women's Comochero Western Boot
Nine West Women's Jujuja Dress Pump
MARC ELLIS Women's 1824053BLACK Black Velvet Ankle Boots
INC International Concepts KIVAH Block Heel Dress Sandals Cloud bluee Velvet 9.5W
Callisto Womens Indya Thong Sandals Black Size 6.5 M US
Donald J Pliner Runa Womens Natural Sand Beige Leather Braided 2 Heels Sandals Size 11 M
Earth Origins Womens Sander Molasses
Meindl Vegas Lady Hellgrey (91)
Thalia Sodi Azar Women US 10 Tan Sneakers
HADES shoes - Onyx gold Iceberg Wedge Heel Tall Boots
Mtxc Men's Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Cosplay Kenway Boots Black
Gameday Boots Womens Oklahoma State Dama Boots Black-orange 7, 9
Dublin Unisex River Leather Boots II
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Clarks Womens Faralyn Dawn Riding Boot.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.