- Qupid Women's Priority-63 High Heel Pumps shoes
- QPGGP-boots Antiskid Boots, Boots, Boots, Boots, Boots, Fashion, Warmth, Anti-Skid, Rough Heel in Autumn and Winter, Martin
- VIFUUR Women's Indoor Slippers Comfort Memory Foam Plush Anti-Slip House Slipper
- Women's shoes Autumn Winter Europe Plush Ladies Boots Luxury Fashion Boots Wedding Party & Evening Night Club (color Brown, Size 37)
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Womens Farren Mule
- Women's shoes, Autumn and Winter Boots, Women's Comfortable shoes, Heel, with Martin Boots (color B, Size 38)
- Cambridge Select Women's Low Top Lightweight Knit Lace-Up Casual Sport Fashion Sneaker
- Odema Mens Outdoor Leather Sandals Size Plus Closed Toe Slip On Fisherman Sandals
- Cecelia New York Womens Roper Pump
- Frye Women's Sabrina 6G Lace up Suede Boot
- High Heels, Women's Sandals - Waterproof Platform high Heel Sandals - Dinner - Wedding shoes (Heel Height 8cm)
- Lumberjack Loafers-shoes Mens Suede Beige
- GJLIANGXIE Men'S Sandals Summer New Men'S Sandals Men'S Casual shoes Sandals And Slippers Beach shoes Men'S shoes Large Size Beach Sandals
- Soft Science Mens Derango Khaki, Ultra Comfort Canvas Slip on
- Active Safety Trainer Black Size 11
- Art Men's 1521 Grass Cuero Mainz Brogues
- Natural Pu Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Perforated Side Cutout Comfort Low Wedge Slide Sandal
- NZZNB Women's Bag Classic Retro Handbag Fashion Metal Chain Shoulder Bag Satchel Practical Card Package Three-Piece Set Top-Handle Handbags
- CUTEHEELS Pumps with Kitten Heel and Pointed Toe Fashion Diamond-Shaped shoes
- Womens High Heel Platform Ankle Strap Ladies Embroidery Party Wedding Prom Sandals shoes Size,Silver-EU 37=6.5B(M) US
- Nine West Women's Pruce Leather Sandal
Marc LTD Womens Baily Fisher poskxa3134-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
GENNIA MALOTO - Women Ankle Leather Boots with Stiletto Heel
Seychelles Womens Ovation Fashion Boot
Mephisto Women's Lidia Cork Footbed Wedge Sandal
Harley-Davidson Womens Hayley Zipper Boots Black Leather Upper (B,M) D83566
Rieker - L3211 - L321100
Marc Jacobs Womens Daryl Pointy Toe Pump Pump
CRIS VERGRE' shoes Woman Slippers with Wedge H0201X Black
Joie Women's Reagan Boot, Black
JSlides Women's Victory Snow shoes
Cole Haan Womens Tali Grand Wedge 40 Wedge Pump
Superga Womens 2790 Polywool Platform Fashion Sneaker
Joie Women's Sabriyya Fashion Boot
Dr.Martens Unisex 1461 Rockabilly Smooth Leather shoes
Merrell Womens Tideriser Moc Water shoes
Mtxc Women's Natsuiro Kiseki Cosplay Yuka Hanaki shoes 1st Red
Women's High Heels, Buckled Rhinestone Pointed Sexy Party Dress shoes (color Black, Size 5.5 US)
Johnston & Murphy Womens Mandy Tan Espadrille Wedge Sandal
Clarks Men's UN Venton Brown
GUIDO SGARIGLIA Women's SGA1050 gold Leather Sandals
Rockport Women's Petra-Ch shoes, 5.5 B(M) US, Black
PEPEpink Women's N2021BLACK Black Suede Loafers
Bruno Premi Women's BW4204XblackBIANCO Black Leather Pumps
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Dan Post Women's Meena Western Boot Round Toe.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.