- Totes Mens Tornado Suede Zip-up Snow Boot
- Fly London Mon Womens Zip Fastening Suede Slouch Wedge Ankle Boots
- - Bagatto 2705 Black Leather Italian Designer Men's shoes
- L'AUTRE CHOSE Women's LD211850CP25332005 Grey Leather Sandals
- Men's Business Oxford Casual Classic Pointed Rubber Outsole Comfortable Height
- Kalra Creations Mojari Handmade Leather Flip-Flops Indian Men shoes Casual Slippers Flat
- LEDLFIE Men's shoes Crocodile Pattern Pointed Lace Business Men's shoes Single shoes
- YongBe Men's Business Office Work Real Leather Lace-Up Oxford shoes Smart Formal Derby Men Wedding Party Dress Low top Lace-ups shoes
- [email protected] bulk tooling Korean version of the British casual men's boots men's boots
- Shell Le Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up Sneaker
- Women Flatform Sandals Ladies Sweet Bohemian Slope with Low-Heeled Back Zip Sandal Comfy Peep Toe Buckle Breathable shoes Leather Casual shoes,Silver,39
- FanRen High heels Casual Point Toe Buckle Strap Square Heel Sandals Med Heel Female Sexy Party shoes
- A X Armani Exchange Womens Wedge Flip Flops Wedge Sandal
- Xjizm 2018 Summer Sexy Super High Heels 16cm Platform Gladiator Sandals Woman Cross-Tied Rome Sandals Party Ladies shoes 109 White 10.5
- Aerosoles Womens Outer Space Wedge Sandal
- Daya by Zendaya Women's Kyle Ii Dress Pump
- Pleaser Women's Sky-309TT Sandal, Black Patent Blk-Neon h. Pink
- Gcanwea Winter Women Mid Calf Boots Warm Add Fur Slip On Wedge Heels shoes Smart with Dress for Girls No Grinding Feet Fashion for Woman Easy to Match Yellow 4 M US Boots
- Btrada Summer Women Wedge Platform Patent Leather High Heels Slippers LadiesWhite Slides Flip Flops Sandals
- Show Shine Women's Buckles Covered Heel Crossed Straps Sandals
- StickSeek Patent Leather Men's Formal Dress Office Oxfords Classic Man Derby Wedding Party shoes
Tory Burch Woman's Sandalo Miller in Metal silver Silver Pelle poskxa5740-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
SHOE THE BEAR Women's Bich L in Black
Charles David Women's Lilith D'Orsay Pump
Alegria Women's, Belle Comfortable Maryjanes Black Design 3.9 M
Pikolinos Women's Venezia 968-8655 Garnet 38 B EU B (M)
BeautiFeel Women's Cella in Black Linear Print Leather Patent Leather - Size 38 M
Sergio Rossi Women's Silk Ankle Strap High Heel Platform Pumps shoes US 7 IT 37
Caterpillar Womens Kenzie St Construction Boot
Walking Cradles Womens Tetra Chestnut Rustic Leather 6.5 W (D)
BCBGeneration Womens Beverly Fabric Open Toe Casual Mule Sandals
Ash Women's VALKOBLACKASHpink Black Leather Hi Top Sneakers
Nike W M2K TEKNO 'John Elliott' - AO3108-101 - Size w9
ASH inc Womens As-Lips Stones Sneaker
BREE Faro 7 S17, Women’s Bag
Lucchese Bootmaker Womens Ruth Western Boot
L.K. Bennett Women's Helena Sandals
Marc Jacobs Women's Lina Chelsea Boot
Tin Haul shoes Women's Barb'd Wire
Wholesale 50 pc lot Bulk Indian Vintage Hand Bag Traditional Bridal Clutch Beaded Shoulder Bag potli Pouch Hand Bag Purses Women Purse by Craft place-57
NANDO MUZI 6547 Italian Designer Women Summer Fashion Sandals
Swedish hasbeens Women's 865 Ankle Boot
RegettaCanoe SARASOTA Handmade Vegan Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots for Women
Dansko Women's Camryn Winter Boot
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s ROBERTO FESTA Women's RFES11021 Grey Suede Ankle Boots.
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.