- Btrada Women's Ankle Boots Stereo Flower Decoration Round Toe Heels Female shoes Fashion Zipper Booties
- Wonderheel 7 Wedges Heel Matte red Fetish Knee high Boots lace up Padlocks Ballet shoes
- WLJSLLZYQ Men's shoes Fashion Carved Men's Casual Men's shoes of England
- Women's high Boots, high Heel Pointed Knee Boots, 37-46
- Men's Leather shoes Ankle Work Boot Casual Solid color Lacing Up Winter Faux Fleece Inside High Top Boot
- Mens 100% Real Suede Leather Trim Classic Penny Loafers Smart Vintage Tassel shoes in Brown Tan
- Kangol Waltham shoes Mens Black Lace Up Formal Footwear
- Asics Gel-Lyte V Trainers bluee, Peacoat bluee, 42 EU
- FuweiEncore Men's Driving shoes Leathe Fall & Winter Casual Loafers & Slip-Ons, Lazy shoes Wedding Party & Evening (color Black, Size 39)
- Walnut Eastland Womens Charlestown Sandal
- SFNLD Women's Trendy Round Toe Mid Calf Quilted Belt Lug Sole Combat Boots
- Navoku Women's Anti-Skid Beaded Summer Flat Walking Sandals
- Msanlixian Size 32-42 Retro Women Platform High Heel Sandals Women Ankle Strap Flower Thin Heel Sandals Women Summer Club shoes White 9
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open-Toe High-Heels Blend Materials Solid Buckle Sandals, BUSLS004884
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pull-on Peep-Toe High-Heels PU Solid Sandals
- MaxStudio Women's Xist Platform Sandal
- Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Pure Womens Running Sneakers shoes
- Size 35-43 Genuine Leather Wedges Sandals Women Summer shoes Casual Slip On Peep-Toe Sandals Solid Platform Sandals,bluee,US9
- Real Fur Boots for Women Black Female Over The Knee Boot Long High Heel Ladies Winter Brown shoes
- Dr. Martens Womens Blaire Brando Fisherman Sandal
- Reebok Mens Cl Renaissance Mid Wde 4e Sneaker
NAOT Marvel Slide Sandal Womens poskxa3393-New Shoes
Franklin Templeton’s Emerging Markets Equity team walks through events moving emerging markets in April and discusses the three things the team is thinking about today. The team believes the current market environment provides an attractive entry point for investors, particularly in the small-cap stock space.
Pataugas Women’s Bono V F4d Hi-Top Trainers
Ted Baker Women's Sharlot Sandal
MANEBí Women's F01D0PLATINUM Silver Fabric Espadrilles
Ros Hommerson Women's McCoy Bootie
Diadora Women's MCBI35576 Grey Leather Sneakers
L.K. Bennett Womens Pippa Mule
Blondo Men's Radley Lace-Up Boot
HADES shoes - Venom Rhino Heel Collection Snake Skin Closed Toe Pump
Dr.Martens Womens Caidos Aunt Sally Leather shoes
Paradox London Pink Womens Hadid
Adidas Women's Tubular Defiant Ankle-High Fashion Sneaker
Vionic Joy Daytona - Womens Heeled Bootie Caramel - 11
Walking Cradles Womens Intrigue Navy Patent Lizard Print Leather Patent 10.5 WW (EE)
Reebok Men's Club C White
WAII Women's 100001BLACK Black Fabric Sneakers
Wolky Women's Jewel Black Patent Leather Sandal Size - 36
Marc Fisher Womens Instinct Suede Round Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
Vulcanized shoes Womens Lace up Hi-Top Wedges Tennis Sneakers Shallow Party Oxfords Casual shoes Super High Heels
10 Crosby Derek Lam Womens Luca Walking shoes
Woolrich Women's WWTEE1124100 Black Cotton Dress
T-JULY Women's Fashion Thigh Hight Over The Knee Pointed Toe Sexy High Heel Boots Patent Leather Clear Chunky Long shoes
Enzo Angiolini Women's Gavenia Dress Sandal
You can check the background of your US investment professional on FINRA’s Tory Burch Billy Quilted Slipper Smart Velvet Metallic TB Logo Grey Pewter (7 M US).
Your comments are welcome, although we won’t be posting them just yet. However, they will be read and will help guide future topics. So please, continue to send them my way.
NOTE: Never include account or personal financial information in your comments.
The author’s comments, opinions and analyses are their own personal views and are intended to be for informational purposes and general interest only and should not be construed as individual investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell or hold any security or to adopt any investment strategy. It does not constitute legal or tax advice. The information provided in this material is rendered as at publication date and may change without notice and it is not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region, market or investment. Reliance upon information in this posting is at the sole discretion of the viewer. Please consult your own professional adviser before investing.
All investments involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Generally, those offering potential for higher returns are accompanied by a higher degree of risk. Stock prices fluctuate, sometimes rapidly and dramatically, due to factors affecting individual companies, particular industries or sectors, or general market conditions. Bond prices are affected by interest rate changes. Bond prices, and thus a bond fund's share price, generally move in the opposite direction of interest rates. As the price of bonds in a fund adjusts to a rise in interest rates, the fund's share price may decline. High-yield, lower-rated ("junk") bonds generally have greater price swings and higher default risks. These securities carry a greater degree of credit risk relative to investment-grade securities. Special risks are associated with foreign investing, including currency fluctuations, economic instability and political developments. Investments in developing markets involve heightened risks related to the same factors, in addition to those associated with these markets' smaller size, lesser liquidity and lack of established legal, political, business and social frameworks to support securities markets. Smaller, mid-sized and relatively new or unseasoned companies can be particularly sensitive to changing economic conditions, and their prospects for growth are less certain than those of larger, more established companies. Historically, these securities have experienced more price volatility than larger company stocks, especially over the short-term. Derivatives involve costs and can create economic leverage in a portfolio which may result in significant volatility and cause such fund to participate in losses on an amount that exceeds its initial investment; such fund may not achieve the anticipated benefits, and may realize losses when a counterparty fails to perform as promised. These and other risks pertaining to specific funds, such as those involving investments in specialized industry sectors or use of complex securities, are discussed in each fund's prospectus. Tweets are not intended as a complete analysis of every material fact regarding any country, region or market. All tweets are rendered as of the date of the posting and may change without notice. Please consult your professional advisor for information on the availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.
Data from third party sources may have been used in the preparation of this material and Franklin Templeton Investments (“FTI”) has not independently verified, validated or audited such data. FTI accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from use of this information and reliance upon the comments, opinions and analyses in the material is at the sole discretion of the user.
Franklin Templeton Distributors, Inc. is the principal distributor of Franklin Templeton Investments’ US registered products, which are available only in jurisdictions where an offer or solicitation of such products is permitted under applicable legislation. Products, services and information may not be available in all jurisdictions and are offered outside the US by FTI affiliates and/or their distributors as local laws and regulation permit. Please consult your own professional adviser for information on availability of products and services in your jurisdiction.