If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Fumak Suede Leather Short Boots Women shoes Flat Heels Fashion Ankle Boots British Style Women Martin Boots Large Size 34-43 allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop LINYI Women's Stiletto Heels Ankle Strap Rivet Fashion Sandals Dress Party, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Ankle Strap Thin High Heels Women Summer Sandals shoes Buckle Sexy Pumps,Black,6 at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Dark Brown Antique Soft Vintage Frye Women's Carson Ballet Flat
- GIY Women's Lace Flower Wedges Platform Sandals Bohemian Fashion Thick Heel Summer Beach Dress Slides
- Perfect-looking Rivets High Heels New Transparencies High Heels Brand shoes Pointed Toe Women Pumps
- WeenFashion Women's Kitten-Heels Frosted Solid Lace-up Square-Toe Pumps-shoes
- FORTUN Classic Martin Boots Comfortable Women's shoes Flat Boots
- Newnorthstar Sneakers Fashion Platform Chunky Casual shoes Woman Vulcanize Ladies shoes Women Female Trainers
- Walking Cradles Womens Sophia Dress Pump
- Skechers Womens D'Lites 2.0 Sneaker
- Mootsies Tootsies Womens Warren Clog
- Amber ECCO Men's Lisbon Brogues
- Loungefly Laser Cut Skull bluee Wallet (bluee Black)
- INDIGO RD. Women's Finch-A Sandals in Cider
- Skechers Sport Women's Ultra Flex-First Choice Black White
- Bella Marie Shania-11 Women's peep Toe Rhinestone Glitter T- Strap Dance Sandals
- Billionaire Couture Cufflinks 100% Original gold color Metal Yellow stones
- New Balance Men’s Classics Traditionnels Clogs
- ORTHOFEET 835 Breeze (8 Extra Wide) Black
- Reebok - GL 6000 Outcolor
- KMJBS Men'S shoes Outdoor Sports shoes Breathable Nets Men'S Skid Resistance
- Punk Style New Men's Sets of Feet shoes Fashion Casual shoes Hair Stylist shoes Personality Single shoes
- Charcoal Imsu Cambridge Select Women's Lace-Up Strappy Knee High Combat Stacked Heel Boot
- Three- Women Floral Beaded Sequin Mesh Slippers Flip Flop Sandal Wedge Platform shoes Sandalia Feminina
- Hudson Men's Chatra Suede Derbys
- Lacoste Men's COURT-MINIMAL 316 1 Low-Top Bass Trainers
- Lethato Men's Handcrafted Genuine Leather Penny Slip-On Leather Lined Loafer
- ERI Women in Summer Anti-Slip Slippers Indoor Floor Slipper Sandal Bathroom Slipper Black
- Cocey Women Elegant Sandals with Pointed Toe and Stiletto for Office Ladies
- ASO-SLING Women's Warm Cotton Slippers Coral Fleece Flats Non-Slip House Slipper Comfort Memory Foam Indoor Slides
- AmoonyFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Buckle Patent Leather Solid High Heels Pumps-shoes
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Smiling Cosplay Drama Llama
- T-JULY Women's Comfy Oxfords shoes - Fashion Wedges Platform Round Toe Thick Sole Glossy shoes
- Mostand heeled-sandals High Heels Lacquer Leathers for Stiletto Heels Pointed Toe 10
- Berkemann Alessa black Size 8.0 (EU 39)
- Pleaser Womens Ado1018g G M Ankle Bootie
- Mario Pellino Handmade Genuine Leather Dress Sandals for Men with Closed Toe and Strap On The Heel
- Trina Turk Women's Baker Dress Sandal
- Insun Men's Crazy Horse Leather Chukka Boots
- Icebug Men's Anima3 Bugrip Studded Traction Running shoes
- Black Cobb Hill Women's Ireland CH Enclosed Dress Sandal
- Knee High Boots Stiletto Heels Platform shoes Ladies Zipper Fashion Women Big Size Thigh High Boot
- Genuine Leather Slip On shoes Pumps Office Pointed Toes High Heels 6cm
- Adidas Men's Ace Tango 17.1 Tf Football Boots
- PSH 70003815_430 Plus Za 500 S1P Src Safety and Work shoes Leather
- Ralph Lauren Sneaker 816-702987-003 Sayer bluee
- ASICS Mens Gt-2000 5 Lite-Show Running shoes
- FRYE Men's Garrison Boot Combat
- JOYBI Women Pointed Toe Ballets Plaid Cotton Fabric Comfortable Non Slip Fashion Loafers Flat Boat shoes
- Woman High Heels shoes Ladies Sexy Pointed Toe Pumps Buckle Heels Dress Fashion Wedding shoes
- Ufoyer Women's Slip On Slippers with Warm and Comfy Faux Fur and Fluffy Suede for Winter+Womens Socks
- AnMengXinLing Women Wedge Sandals T-Straps Platform High Heel Peep Toe Leather Casual Ankle Straps Summer Ladies shoes
- Qiyun New Flat Heel Increased Faux Suede Lace-Up Ankle Boots Women Casual shoes shoes Bottes
- TINGTING slippers Cotton Slipper shoes Loafers Indoor Slippers House shoes Winter Couple Indoor Butterfly Knot Keep Warm Men and Women Wooden Floor Non-Slip (color Brown, Size 43-44)
- SERHJOI Keppel Teerd Women's Pink Desert Army Digital camo Casual Flat Canvas shoes Low-top Lace-up Sneakers
- Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Side Cutout Low Wedge Comfort Slide Sandal
- WeenFashion Women's Pu Buckle Pointed Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Solid Pumps-shoes,AMGDX006859
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This DBQWTY Ladies'Summer Slope-Heeled Flax Sandals Comfortable Walking Fashion Sandals from JOYBI Women Casual Flats Slippers Sandals Rivets Slip On Punk Summer Studded Beach Girls Fashion Slides Sandal was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Ches Women Summer Sandals Open Toe Ankle Strap Chunky Block High Heels Work Office Lady Career shoes Pumps Size 35-40 to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust JOYBI Women's Peep Toe Wedge Sandals Hollow Out Ankle Strap Casual Walking Suede Comfortable Fashion Sandal of structured cabling, Sandals Women shoes Pumps Rhinestone Transparent PVC high-Heeled Sandals Women's high Heel, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Mark Lemp Classics Women's Briann Black Patent Flats 8.5 W, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Platform Super High Heels Sandals Hollow Women shoes 16CM Thin Heels shoes Ankle Strap Buckle Party Wedding shoesAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting BestLifes Vintage Lace Up Women Pumps Cut Out Oxford shoes Chunky Heel Patent Leather (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- Lucksender Womens High Heel Platform Dress Ankle Boots
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Huhuj Coarse Ladies Summer Sandals Buckle Sexy Heels Leg-Strap shoes illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The GIY Women's Lace Flower Wedges Platform Sandals Bohemian Fashion Thick Heel Summer Beach Dress Slides runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide VIMISAOI Women's Pu Solid color Pumps Stiletto High Heels Office Lady Wedding Party Dress Heeded shoes that may be of interest to your District including:
- RAINIE002 2019 Women Slipperspvc Crystal Heel Transparent Open-Toed High Heelssummer Slippers Sandals Pumps 8.5Cm, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- QMFUR Women's Flip Flop Fox Fur Soft Slide Flat Slipper (44-45, Black)
- ZHUSSS Giraffe balloons Sandals for Women Men Non-Slip Slippers Unisex Adult Outdoor Shower Slippers Sandals development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Red Kiss Houndstooth Pointy Toe Pump High Heel shoesIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Lelehwhge Women's Sexy Ankle Strap Sandals - Faux Suede Solid color Platform - Buckle Stiletto High Heels Work shoes Green 5.5 M USof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools JQfashion Women's high-Heeled shoes Spring and Summer Pointed Single shoes Sexy Thin-Heeled Elastic Cross-Strap Roman shoes describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from shoes Ladies Party Suede Strappy Thick Sandals Summer Roman Lace-Up 6cm Flock Sandals provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Cular Acci Women Fashion Thick Sole shoesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its DOUSTY& Women Genuine Leather High Heels shoes Handmade Vintage Flower Embroidered Wedge (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Sunmiles Hot Women Boots Snow Boots Women Botas women Lace Up Fur Ankle Boots, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
CuriousLady-sandal Womenals Slip-on Flat Platform Comfortable Flower shoes Black Pink,Sand Pink,39Does your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist