If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s AmoonyFashion Women's PU Buckle Closed Toe Solid Sandals allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop AmoonyFashion Women's High-Heels PU Open-Toe Solid Buckle Sandals, BUSLS005370, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new AmoonyFashion Women's Solid PU Kitten-Heels Buckle Open-Toe Sandals, BUTLT006256 at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Neutral Olive Black Anthracite 203 Nike 5 Inch Race Day Running Shorts
- Sexy Classic High Heels Women's Sandals Summer shoes Ladies Strappy Pumps Platform Heels
- Lilly Pulitzer Womens Willa Sandal
- Reebok Lc Court Vulc Low, Men’s Sneakers
- Men's shoes,Spring Fall Synthetic Mens Casual shoes, Slip-on Loafers Youth Breathable Tulle Sneakers,Running shoes,Trainers shoes (color Black-39)
- Oxford Dress shoes for Men Formal Leather shoes -Casual Classic Mens shoes-Men's Locke carved shoes
- Vans Mens Chukka Low Washed Black Sneakers (6.5 Mens)
- Men Stealth Within The Increase Men's shoes Business Suits Breathable Wedding shoes Groom Leather shoes
- Fashion shoesbox Women's Oxford Loafers Casual Round Toe Slip-on Moccasins Wild Casual Comfort Driving Flats Walking shoes
- Glad You Came Summer Slippers Women shoes Badslippers Indoor Slippers Flip Flops Bathroom Winter Home Slippers shoes Woman Zapatillas de women,6277-9,5.5
- Women's Casual Leather Penny Loafers Round Toe Slip On Walking Driving Moccasins Flats shoes
- Hush Puppies Womens Livvy Touch Fastening shoes Silver Size UK 4 EU 20
- AllhqFashion Women's Soft Material Round Closed Toe Assorted color High-top Kitten-Heels Boots
- Indosole Pantai Travel shoes Navy Stripe
- Docksteps Cgoldna-Boot Women Black Boots
- Women's Stiletto shoes Autumn Ankle Boots Super High Heels Waterproof Platform High Heels Dress shoes (color Black, Size 35)
- CJC shoes Leather Shallow Mouth Work Single shoes Female Slope with Fashion Pointed High Heels (color White, Size EU35 UK3)
- REEB HITOP, INTERNAL MET, ALLOY TOE - FOOTWEAR MEN'S FOOTWEAR MEN'S WORK BOOTS
- LizForm Women Rhinestone Evening Sandals Cutout Wedding Sandal Slingback Heeled shoes
- Kickers Mens Tan Kick Hi Leather Boots
- Nine Seven Suede Leather Women's Square Toe Chunky Heel Zip Handmade Studded with Rivets Ankle Boots
- Dr. Martens Womens Mae Sneaker
- DI LUNA Women's 112NBLACK Black Fabric Boots
- Natural Snake Print Sam Edelman Women's Linnie Mule
- Men's Leather Sandals, Closed Toe Sandals Men's Outdoor Casual Beach shoes Slippers Non-slip Slippers (color Light brown, Size 5 UK)
- Amblers Mens Forth Waterproof Thigh Safety Wader
- Rip Curl Men's P-Low Grey 12 D US D (M)
- RSHENG Men's Casual shoes Trend With Leather shoes And Velvet Warm Derby shoes
- Jambu Men's Belfast-Hypergrip Slip-On Loafer
- Alex Kuts Women Fringes Sandals Round High Heels Summer shoes Women Zipper Peep Toe Nubuck Party shoes,Black,9
- Jessieco Women Casual Tote Shoulder Bags Handbags Women Bags Soft Pu Leather Totes
- WeiPoot Womens Pointed Closed Toe Low Heels PU Solid Boots with Square Heels and Buckle
- High Heel Sandals Women Satin Buckle Square Heels shoes Woman Party Buckle shoes,Black,4
- WeenFashion Women's Patent Leather Solid Zipper Peep Toe High-Heels Sandals
- A&N Ladies Mule Zipper Glass Diamond Frosted Boots
- CCBubble Women Kitten Heels Women Stretchable Boots Pointed Toe Zipper Back Women Ankle Boots shoes
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Cliffs by White Mountain Womens Trident Round Toe Mid-Calf Cold Weather Boots from Women Combat Boots Classic Lace Up Flat Heel Ankle Boot Winter Warm Snow shoes Outdoor was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Women Square Head Boots,Winter Thick Heel Ankle Boot High Heel Pointed Back Zipper Low Tube Boots Ladies Martin Boots to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Female Summer tip high Heels high shoes Crystal Wedding shoes Bridesmaid Bride shoes Work shoes Shopping shoes (color Black, Size 38) of structured cabling, Women's shoes Comfort Breathable Leather Sneaker Comfort Mesh Athletic Sneakers Non-Slip Impact Resistant Fashion Trainers shoes Camping Gym Park (color B, Size 39), attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Btrada Women Flats Sandals Fashion Simple Transparency All Match Lace Up Style Ladies Leisure shoes, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
JE shoes Female Sandals High-Heeled shoes Cross with A Buckle with Wild 8cmAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting DbDk shoes Womens Quintus Nude Faux Suede Knee High Boots 6 M US (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- He-yanjing Women's Casual shoes, 2018 The Ms. Flying Weaving Large Size Sneaker
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Helle Comfort Womens Dahiba Leather shoes illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Gola Women’s Bullet Mirror Trainers Black gold runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
- T-JULY Women Wedges Sandals High Heels Open Toe shoes Scrub Paillette Wedding shoes Bridal shoes, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- T-JULY Female Large Size Snow Boots Fashion Lace-up Work shoes Women Leisure Warm Fur Winter Ankle Boots
- T-JULY Women's Martin Boots Lace up Short Ankle Boots Leather Winter Black Low Heels Round Toe Riding shoes development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
WeenFashion Women's Lace-Up Open-Toe Kitten-Heels Pu Solid Sandals, AMGLX010262If you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the AllhqFashion Women's Pu Low-Heels Round Closed Toe Solid Lace-Up Pumps-shoes,FBUDD012224of 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools AllhqFashion Women's Buckle Open-Toe High-Heels Pu Solid Sandals, FBULD014821 describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from High Heel Sandals for Women Transparent Lace Belt Ladies Comfortable Super Heeled Sandal provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Kappa Women’s Hover Low-Top SneakersI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its 2019 Summer Genuine Leather High Heels Bonzer Crystal Sandals Open Toe Thick High Heels Buckle Party Dress shoes Silver Black,Black,7.5 (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Ladies Booties, Thick Heel High Heel Plus Velvet Mother shoes Women's Winter Side Zipper Keep Warm Fashion Martin Boots (color A, Size 40), establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Columbia Womens RogueTM F.k.t.TM Ii Hiking shoesDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist