If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Rieker Women Mules red, (fire) V2379-33 allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop 5Cm Kitten Heel Pointed Toe Pump Ankle Straps shoes Mules Women Sexy Slingbacks Belt Buckle Plush OL Court shoes EU Size 34-40, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Women Platform High Heels Sandals Peep Toe Ankle Strap Buckle Ladies shoes Elegant Prom Footwear at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- - Hogan Women's HXW2220N622CRQ896B bluee Leather Sneakers
- Foot Correction Sandals Summer Women shoes Flat Sole Patent Leather Slippers Non Slip Wear Resistant Comfortable Slippers for Orthopedic Big Toe Bone Correction Beach Travel Silver
- Nafanio Hotel Club Supplies Slippers Portable Thick Sole Not Disposable Home Guest White shoes 3Pairs
- CYBLING Fashion Comfort Women Slip On Loafers shoes for Outdoor Casual Walking Soft Soled Flats
- Amiana Women's 12-137014 Platform Pump
- Owaheson Swing Platform Toning Fitness Casual Walking shoes Wedge Sneaker Women Fencing Swordsmanship Honor
- PUMA Womens Nrgy Neko Sport Sneaker
- Summer-lavender Lacing Mid Calf Leather shoes Women Vulcanize shoes Sneakers High Heels Platform shoes 2018
- Steel Combat Boots Unisex Men's Ladies Leather bluee Rub Off Union Jack Flag 6 Eyelets Army Punk Toe Cap
- Adidas Men's Marathon Tech Pink Grey G27417
- Bates Women's Leather Uniform shoes
- SODA Browse Women's Dual Straps Slip On Sandals, Tan Nubuck Leatherette 8 M US
- Hanftek YETTI - Women's Hemp Snow Boots Grey
- Karen Scott Daere Women US 8.5 Black Sandals
- Madden Mens M-devlyn Chukka Boot
- Joma shoes Calf Boots TOP Flex Indoor TOPW_801 Black Calcetto Scarpa
- Women's Leather shoes, Fashion Chelsea Boots Autumn Winter Rough High Heels Square Head V Mouth Booties Formal shoes (color Brown, Size 35)
- Lumberjack Sharon Ankle Boots New Ladies shoes
- Ariat Men's Rigtek Wide Square Composite Toe Waterproof Boot
- Justin Reece Goodyear Welted Mens Lace up Brogue Leathersole shoes
- Silver 3.94inches Milugold Women Pointed Toe Transparent Rhinestones High Heels Party Wedding Pumps
- Skechers Men's shoes Low Sneakers 55085 blue
- PUMA Men's Carson 2 X Knit Sneaker
- Reebok Men's Fast Flexweave Running shoes
- Allen Edmonds Men's Nashua Moccasin
- JaHGDU Fashion Women Stripe Flat Heel Anti Skidding Beach shoes Sandals Slipper Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- Zarbrina Women's Fur Slipper for Outdoor Soft Flat Slides with Comfort Plush Lining Slip-on House Indoor shoes
- Women Platform Wedge Sandals High Heel Slippers Flip Flops Ladies Seagulls Birds Animals Summer Beach shoes Slides
- BMTH Women's Lace Up Wingtip Oxford shoes Pumps Pointed Toe Platform Mid Block Heel Dress Oxfords Brogues
- AN Womens Chunky Heels Metal Buckles Pointed-Toe Urethane Boots DKU02372
- ASO-SLING Womens Platform Wedge Sneaker Casual Leather Hidden Heel Air Cushion Damping Fitness Walking shoes
- Trekking Hiking shoes Women Comfortable Shockproof Walking Climbing Boots
- Propet Women's Sunburst Walker Slide
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Womens Yadira Fashion Boot
- AmoonyFashion Women's Zipper Kitten-Heels Pu Solid Ankle-High Boots, BUSXT118652
- IGI&CO 3138200 Men's shoes bluee Leather Sneakers Made in
- Ollio Women's shoes Slip on Sneaker Canvas Flat
- Via Spiga Womens Evelia Ankle Wrap Sandal Heeled Sandal
- Reinhar Womens Open Toe High Heel Stiletto Cut Out Lace up Gladiator Knee High Fashion Sandals
- Women's Ankle Boots, Autumn Winter Genuine Leather Square Hollow Heels Metal Belt Buckle Fashion Ladies Boots (color B, Size 37)
- Danner Mens Vicious 4.5 Brown orange NMT Work Boot
- Converse Jack Purcell Signature OX Denim bluee Roadtrip Trainers-UK 8
- JUJIANFU-shoes 2018 New Men's Fashion Ankle Boots Casual Comfortable Round Toe Middle-Aged High Top Fleece Lined Boots
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Klay Flex Lace Up Oxford
- Nike Men's Jordan Trainer St Basketball shoes
- BLACKYAK YAK-66D - Boa Closure Lacing System Steel Composite Toe Safety Water Proof Construction Working Comfortable Lightweight Combat Work Boots shoes for Men & Women
- Black Frye Men's Ludlow Slip
- JQfashion Women's High Heel Sandals Pointed Thick with Transparent Sexy Roman shoes
- ZXCVB& Women Pumps Thick Heel Female shoes Pointed Toe High Heels Pleated colorful Ladies shoes 2018 Spring New Big Size 33-43 Apricot 10.5
- Crocs Womens Capri Mule Clog
- Cambridge Select Women's Strappy Cross Over Buckle Toe Ring Flat Slide Sandal
- Isotoner Women's Sweatshirt Fleece Zadie Hoodback Slipper, Black 9.5-10
- Btrada Women's Bohemian Wedge Sandals Clip Toe Elastic Ankle Strap Platform Thong Flip Flops Beach shoes
- Toffeln Ezi-klog 0815 Washable Light Antistatic Non-Slip EVA Clogs - orange
- WeiPoot Women's Soft Material Assorted color Closed-Toe Pumps-shoes with Rough Heels and Platform
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Women's Sandals, Large Size Women's shoes Pointed Shallow Mouth Buckle (color Black, Size 10 US) from Charismatic-Vibrators Women Sandals Casual Women shoes Kid Suede Fashion All Match Pink Square Heel Summer Sandals was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Sammitop Women's Pointed Toe Genuine Leather High Heels Pumps Horsehair Leopard Dress shoes US7 to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Via Spiga Women's Elyse Dress Sandal of structured cabling, PUMA Men's GV Special Fashion Sneaker, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Very Volatile Womens Otto Over The Knee Boot, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
T-JULY Summer Women Genuine Leather shoes Fashion Platform Slip On Wedges Plus Size FootwearAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting T-JULY Women's Mid Calf Boots Cow Suede Fashion Sock Boots Zipper Square High Heel Motorcycle Boots Big Size 34-43 (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- T-JULY Women's Sparkle Glitter Heels Satin Rhinestone Latin Tango Salsa Dance Sandals Ballroom Morden Single shoes
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Ellie shoes Women's 7 Inch Pointed Stiletto Sandal With Glitter In Platform (Pink;8) illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Montana West Womens Jenny Split Toe Casual Slide Sandals runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Ladies Adults Latin Dance shoes Square Dance go The Way of shoes Soft Non-Slip wear Dancing shoes that may be of interest to your District including:
- T-JULY Women Snow Boots for Mother Ladies Students Winter Autumn Warm Casual Plush Fur Cotton shoes, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- KAANAS Womens Newcastle Knotted Open Toe Slide Chunky Heel Pump
- Ladies Booties, Wedding Party Plus Velvet Boots Women's High Heel Fashion Waterproof Platform Round Head Sexy Fashion Boots (color B, Size 39) development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
CJC Sandals Womens Ladies Leather Slingback High Heel Pumps T-StrapIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the So8ooa Lady Classic Women Boots Palladium Style Fashion High Top Military Knuckle shoes Casual shoes Fashion Boots Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Casual Quality for Womensof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools CYBLING Women's Winter Faux Fur Lined Mid Calf Snow Boots Nubuck Rabbit Hair Cold Weather Snow Boots describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Pu Low-Heels Closed-Toe Buckle Sandals, BUTLT007795 provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Snow Boots Women Mid Heel shoes Winter Warm Mid-Calf Booties for OutdoorI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its American Rag Ikey2 Women's Black Over-the-knee Boots US5.5 (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Mamamoo Hot Block Square Heels Ankle Strap Sandals for Women Girls Fashion Beige Chunky Mid High Heel shoes, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Nine West Womens Innocent Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap SandalsDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist