If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Hoxekle Women Thigh High Boots Platform Suede Back Tie Over-The-Knee Boot Long Plush Wedge Slim Round Toe Snow Boots allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Hoxekle Woman Over The Knee Boots Slip On with Zipper High Square Heel Round Toe Ladies Sexy Winter Warm Party shoes, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Hoxekle Women Knee High Boots Square Mid Heel Autumn Winter Slip On Round Toe Fashion Ladies Riding Boots shoes at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- GTVERNH Women's shoes Tie Side Zipper Velvet Martin Boots 7Cm 100 Sets Pointed High Heel Bare Boots Fine Heels Short Boots Women's shoes
- Outdoor Hiking shoes Mens Terrain Lace UP Premium Leather Upper Waterproof Walking Hiking Trekking Boot,Yellow,40
- Men Hiking Sandals,Outdoor Sports Closed Toe Sandals,Summer Hook and Loop Mesh & PU Upper Lightweight Flat Slides Sandals shoes
- Men's Fashion Design Soft Casual Moccasins Slip On Driving Loafer Slipper (color Dark Brown Hollow Vamp, Size 11.5 D(M) US)
- Miz Mooz Womens Carey Heeled Sandal
- Coffee Marwar Luxurious Women's Leather Bag Work Tote Large Handbags Shoulder Bag
- Balenciaga Women's Brown Leather 3.75 Wedge Heels shoes Size 11 41
- CLARKS Men's Gosler Race Loafer
- WZG Men 's business casual shoes men' s shoes with round shoes shoes round shoes , black , 43
- The North Face Storm III Mid Waterproof Boot Mens
- Fuxitoggo Fashion Handmade Sandals Comfort All Match Slippers Slip Two Wear Men's Sandals (color bluee, Size 42)
- Brown Pu Cambridge Select Women's Western Side Stretch Buckle Stacked High Heel Ankle Bootie
- ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 25 NYC Running shoes
- Hjkggd fgfds Casual Tropical Parreds Birds Pattern Woman Canvas shoes
- Colnsky Summer Women Wedding Nightclub Show Open Toe Bowtie shoes Woman
- FORTUN Women's Knight Boots Casual Boots Ankle Boots Fashion Boots
- Grazie Womens Farout Crisscross Casual Wedge Sandals
- INC International Co Imannie Women US 5 Black Over the Knee Boot
- Propet Womens Tatum Ankle Bootie
- Cool Aztec Tribal Nursery Young Women Mini Jogger Fashion Running shoes
- Ovation Ladies' Mudster Barn shoes
- Exing Womens's shoes Sneakers Ladies,Summer New Casual shoes,Wild Mesh Academy Athletic shoes
- Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Gore-TEX Women's Walking shoes
- USB Charging Light shoes LED Light shoes High to Help shoes Comfortable Sweat-Absorbent Breathable (color A, Size 39EU)
- Z.L.F Men's shoes Matte PU Leather Splice Canvas Vamp Lace Up Block Heel Lined Oxfords
- Men's Hiking Outdoor shoes Antiskid Waterproof Mountain Climbing Trekking Boots
- Camper Womens Right Nina K200618 Mary Jane Flat
- T-JULY Autumn Winter Women Over The Knee Long Boots Round Toe Thigh High Keep Warm shoes
- Leather shoes Autumn and Winter Models New Martin Boots Winter Stiletto High Heel Pointed shoes Women's Rhinestones Sexy Short Boots Super Flash Purple Black (color Black9.5cm, Size 38)
- ZHRUI Men's Closed-Toe Chelsea Casual Suede Loafers (color Black, Size 6.5 UK)
- Nike Men's 845026-701 Tennis shoes
- A Women's Ankle Boots, Fashion Leather Bare Boots Chunky High Heel Boots, Autumn Zip Up Ankle Bootie, Street Style, Mid Calf Boot (color B, Size 37)
- Lelehwhge Women's Dressy Open Toe Buckle Ankle Strap Solid color Stiletto High Heels Dress shoes Sandals bluee 7 M US
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Long Boots Pull On
- SOUL Naturalizer Women's Acadia Sandal, Buff Bronze, 10 M US
- Ruosh Men's bluee Boots - 8 UK India (42 EU)(AW17-VENICE 10B)
- El Naturalista Men's N5380 Low-Top Sneakers
- Black Suede Stacy Adams Mens Flynn Flynn
- Artfaerie Womens Low Block Heel Court shoes Pointed Toe Chunky Pumps Bow
- Happy Easter Bunny Womens Flex Mesh Womens Running shoes
- Ipdterty Wear-Resistant Outdoor Sneaker Cute Watercolor Cartoon Narwhals Young Women Non-Slip Running shoes
- Exotic Tropical Fruits Trail Running shoes Women Stability
- GIY Women's Peep Toe Platform Chunky Heel Flower Closed Back Buckle Strap Pump High Block Heeled Sandal
- Calaier Womens Jtaau Pointed-Toe 8CM Stiletto Slip-on Pumps shoes
- Women's shoes New Summer Sandals Stiletto Heel Open Toe Lace-up for Wedding Office & Career Party & Evening Sandals
- shoes Slippers Men's Summer Sandals New Men's Sandals Leather Beach Casual Sandals Men's Korean Sandals(color )(Size )
- Not Rated Womens Sagitta Ankle Bootie
- Columbia Mens PeakfreakTM Venture Mid Lt Hiking Boot
- Men and Women Outdoor Lace UP Round Head Artificial Leather Combat Martin Boots Rubber Soles Imitation Leather Boots Tooling Boots,Red,45
- ASH inc Womens Eros Over The Knee Boot
- Tory Burch Bailey 110mm Wedge Mule, Kid Suede, Perfect Black
- Mens Winter Snow Boots Slip-on Ankle Boots Waterproof Warm Casual shoes Non-Slip Comfortable Business Dress shoes
- Dunlop PUROFORT+ Unisex Non-Safety Wellington Boots Green
- Clarks Saltash Lace Suede shoes in Dark Grey
- Munich Unisex Adults’ Gresca 276 Fitness shoes
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Webb Perkin Women Winter Short Plush Warm Casual shoes Round Toe Bowknot Slip on Boots Lady Mid Calf Boots from ESSEX GLAM Womens Fashion Sneakers Lace Up with Zippers was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Women's Stilettos Sandals 2019 New Rhinestone Stilettos Sexy Heels shoes Black Dress shoes Wedding Party & Evening,Black,40 to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Women's Sandals and Slippers - high Heel Thick with Embroidered Fish Mouth Waterproof Platform Wearing Women's shoes of structured cabling, Webb Perkin Women Sexy Over Knee High Fashion Winter Thigh High Boots shoes Fashion Faux Suede Slim Boots, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, FSJ Women Summer Low Heels Sandals Open Toe Kitten Mules Cutout Slip On Casual shoes Size 4-15 US, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Women's Mid Calf Boots Winter Embroidery Woman Plush Platform shoes High Heel Fashion Zipper BootsAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Lucky Women's Ezzra Dress Sandal (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- Pumps High Heels Platforms Bowtie shoes Sexy Party Pumps Working shoes Size 34-48
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This GUESS Womens Gill Ballet Flat illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The WeiPoot Women's PU Kitten-Heels Solid Buckle Closed-Toe Sandals runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide AmoonyFashion Women's Frosted Round-Toe Assorted color Low-Top Low-Heels Boots, BUTXS044044 that may be of interest to your District including:
- AmoonyFashion Women's Frosted High-Heels Open-Toe Solid Buckle Sandals, BUTLT007579, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- AmoonyFashion Women's Closed-Toe Buckle Pu Solid Low-Heels Sandals, BUTLT007976
- AmoonyFashion Women's Patent Leather Buckle Closed-Toe Low-Heels Solid Sandals, BUTLT007665 development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Alpenflüstern Trachten-rundtasche Hirschstickerei, Women’s Cross-Body BagIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the AdeeSu Womens Glitter High-Heel Casual Urethane Boots SXE04756of 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools AdeeSu Womens Wedges Zipper Imitated Suede Boots SXE04659 describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Inov-8 Womens TrailtalonTM 275 Women's Sneaker provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
AllhqFashion Women's Peep Toe Cow Leather High Heels Solid Sandals with Studded Rivet and GrenadineI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Women Winter Hight Heel Suede Thigh High Block Heel Lace Tie Boots Popular Over The Knee Boot for Women Ladies (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Corso Como Women's Collette Dress Pump, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Womens Sandals Summer bluee High Chunky Heels shoes Buckle Ankle Strap SandalsDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist