If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s BF Sole Lady Bowtie Floral Flower Casual Ankle Strap Flat shoes allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Eastland Womens Laisee Penny Loafer, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Vogar Womens Sheepskin Leather Furry Ankle Slippers VG-11M Boots Sheep Wool Lined at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- - Hogan Women's MCBI35642 Silver Leather Sneakers
- Gracemee Women Classic Summer shoes Low Heels Gladiator Sandals
- Mo Joc Casual Flats with 4-colors and Large for Women
- Sanita Aero - Swirl Fuchsia bluee
- BeautyOriginal Women's Casual Walking Sandals Wedge Classic shoes
- MODEOK Lost Toe Rhinestone Stiletto Heels Fashion Ladies Sandals Office High Heels
- Suedwind Ankle Ultima Rs Pro Paddock Black lacing waterproof cowhide leather Comfort Sole
- New Balance Men's Mz501 Pique Polo Pack Fashion Sneaker
- Altra HIIT XT Men's Cross-Training shoes, Black, 7
- YNN 10 Pairs of Disposable Slippers Terry Cloth Slippers White Closed Toe shoes Non-Slip for Spa Hotel Guest (color B)
- Womens Stiletto High Heels Sexy Ankle Strap Sandals Ladies Classic Peep Toe Credver Strappy shoes Prom Wedding Strappy Pumps,Black-EU39 245
- Women's Slipper Summer, Fashion Slope with Women's Slippers, Sandals & Slippers Flat Sandals,Fashion Sandals (color B, Size 40)
- Calaier Womens tuoxik Pointed-Toe 1.5CM Block Heel Slip-on Slippers shoes
- MINIVOG Women's Low Heel Burnished Rivet Oxfords shoes
- T-JULY Women Slippers Slides Genuine Leather Flower Platform Wedges Clog Flip Flops Summer shoes with Med Heels
- Call It Spring Women's Magliaro Ankle Bootie
- Autumn Winter Men's Safety Boots Lightweight Waterproof Breathable Trainers shoes Outdoor High-top Martin Leather Boots for Motorcycle Hiking Travelling
- Winklepicker Business Casual Leather shoes Derby shoes Men Pump Pointed Toe Star Embossed Lace up Wedding shoes Dress shoes Oxfords shoes EU Size 37-46
- Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Leader Cycling shoes
- ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 25, Indigo bluee Cream
- Patent leather Men's official business casual shoes fringed leather oxford flat shoes shoes Formal wear Dress shoes (color Brown, Size 7.5 UK)
- DC shoes Evan Smith LO WNT - Winterized shoes for Men ADYS300481
- Reebok Mens - Print Run 3.0
- Stonefly Summer Ii 8 Velour, Men’s Loafers
- Marine bluee Leather Patent Cole Haan Women's Dawna
- Lelehwhge Women's Casual Elastic Low Top Loafers Platform Slip On Flat Sneakers Black 4 M US
- Wild Little Cat Solid Patent Leather Shallow Women Pumps Sexy Cut-Outs Bowtie Pointed Toe High Heels 10cm shoes
- Excellent.c Women's Cross Strap Sandals High Heel Sandals Summer High Heels
- Refresh Footwear Women's Embroidered Slip on Platform Slide Sandal
- Milwaukee Men's Wide Harness Boots with Zip (Black, Size 14)
- Artfaerie Womens High Heel Stiletto Wool Lined Boots Fur Platform Ankle Boots Ladies Dress Booties
- WeiPoot Women's Blend Materials Solid Closed-Toe Boots with Platform and Metal Buckles
- INC International Concepts Womens Frankii Leather Closed Toe Mid-Calf Fashion.
- Women's Flat Sandals, Large Size Slides Sandals Clip Toe Comfortable Walk Elastic Strappy's Flip-Flops for Vacation Party Travel Daily Wear
- ZPSPZ sandals womens Summer Women's Sandals Open Toe Clip Toe Bohemian Diamond Large Flat-Soled shoes Beach shoes
- Socofy Leather Ankle Bootie, Women's Vintage Handmade Buckle Pattern 5 B(M) US
- Ankle Strap Heels Women Sandals Summer shoes Women Open Toe Chunky High Heels Party Dress Sandals
- AllhqFashion Women's Closed Pointed Toe Kitten Heels Cow Leather Sandals with Wedge and Buckle
- Water-Resistant Cycling Overshoes Bike shoes Cover, Waterproof Reflective Cycling shoes Covers, Windproof Bicycle Lock Overshoes Rain Snow Boot Predector Feet Gaiters MTB Bike Bicycle shoes Cover for M
- Women's Fashion Boots, Leather Martin Boots Autumn Winter Fashion Belt Buckle Thick Heel shoes Outdoor Walking shoes Black Yellow (color A, Size 37)
- Nine Seven Women's Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Handmade Glossy Comfortable Knee High Boots
- Nike Air Max 97 GG Running Trainers Bq6577 Sneakers shoes
- Yiwu shoes Men Casual shoes Plate shoes Men's shoes shoes Couple shoes Trainer Men's shoes (color Black, Size EU42 UK8.5 CN43)
- @Sandals Summer Men'S Fashion Personality Casual shoes, Wear Resistant Waterproof Beach shoes, Cool Slippers.
- Rockport Men's Essential Details Ii Wing Tip Brogue
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This QXH Women's Running Lightweight Breathable Casual Sports shoes Fashion Sneakers Walking shoes. from Very Volatile Womens Ashlee Dress Sandal was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Artfaerie Womens Pointed Toe Stiletto Court shoes Slip On High Heel Party Pumps to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust 24 Hour Comfort Camila Wide Width Durable Cushioned Leather Lace Up shoes of structured cabling, [email protected] Women's Sandals Novelty Club shoes Leather Summer Wedding Dress Party & Evening Rhinestone Buckle Stiletto, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Slippers flip flop woman seapool beachwear EMPORIO ARMANI item 261516 4P336 LOW FLIP FLOPS, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Clarks Women's Sarla Forte Flat SandalsAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Women's Sexy Stiletto Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Thin Heel Side Zipper Booties Elegant Martin Boots (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- KUIBU Women Lightweight Sports Breathable Slipon Platform Toning shoes PU Mesh High Heel Sneaker Athletic
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This CERLYRUAN Green Panda Pattren Mesh Cloth Breathable Woven Leather Insole Running shoes for Women illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Women Pumps Square Open Toe Woman Sandals Hollow Summer Sexy Casual High Heels runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide AmoonyFashion Women's High-Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Open Toe Sandals that may be of interest to your District including:
- AmoonyFashion Womens Close Round Toe High Heels PU Frosted Solid Boots with Platform, Beige, 7.5 B(M) US, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- WeenFashion Women's Pull On Round Closed Toe High Heels Imitated Suede Mid Top Boots
- WeenFashion Women's Solid Cow Leather High Heels Peep Toe Buckle Sandals development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
High-Heeled Feather Sandals in Summer,White,38If you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Ghapwe Women's Sexy Pointed Toe Blocked Mid Heel Lace-up Patent Leather Short Boots Black 8 M USof 2014.
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from A-LING Mid Calf Leather Boots for Women Fashion Sexy High Heel Lace up Buckle Ankle Military Motorcycle Booties provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Nine West Women's Lumsi Suede SandalI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Nine West Women's Astoria 9X9 Pumps (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by shoesmaker's heart Diamond Sandals Fine Heel High Heels Big Size Sandals Female Toes, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Boho Printed Women Autumn Long Sleeve JumpsuitDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist