If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Women's Ballet Flat - Slip on - Women's shoes, Real Suede -Silfershoes - Made in - Yellow Mustard color allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Huhuj Spring high platform shoes and leisure Zipper fashion student shoes, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Huhuj Spring summer shoes with flat, shallow water drilling Round casual shoes at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Black White Stars G4U Women's Rain Boots Multiple Styles color Mid Calf Wellies Buckle Fashion Rubber Knee High Snow shoes
- Bonrise Womens Slip On Loafers shoes Wide Width Bow Comfort Suede Moccasins Loafer Fashion Casual Wedge Platform Sneakers
- Pleaser Bordello Women's Tempt-38 Pump Black
- Ladies Slippers Winter Warm Faux Fur Slipper Soft Flat Plush Slipper Non-Slip Outdoor Indoor - with Super Quality,Black,39 40EU
- Nine West Women's Margot Dress Pump
- Women shoes Purple shoes Heel Woman Flock High Heels Women Pumps Ladies Office shoes Pointed Toe Summer Heels
- AmoonyFashion Women's Closed-Toe Round-Toe Low-Heels Boots
- Women's Slippers Sequins PU Leather Ultra-High Sandals Fish Mouth Peep-Toe Non-Slip Platform Beach Vacation Flip-Flop
- Harmont & Blaine Men’s Scarpa Gymnastics shoes
- Clarks Oakland Sun Nubuck shoes in Rust
- Women's Casual shoes Air Mesh Breathable Platform Wedge Heels shoes Summer Women Sneakers Lace Up Runing shoes
- Naturalizer Womens Wright Leather Closed Toe Classic Pumps
- Nancy Jayjii NJPU Women Black Patent Stiletto High Heel Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe Rivets Ballroom shoes
- Dansko Women's Ingrid Oiled Leather Clog
- CiiaoLeoo Men and Women's Waterproof Anti-Slip Fully Fur Lined Ankle Snow Boots
- Men Outdoor Sports Beach shoes Wear-Resistant Platform Breathable Lightweight Casual Sandals,Coffee-40
- LXLA- Mens Casual Hollow Lace Up Leather shoes，Men's Breathable Round Head Derby shoes for Men (color Light Brown, Size 39)
- Cole Haan Men's Lunargrand Saddle Oxfords
- Lady Couture Rhinestone Mesh Dressy shoes, Silk
- YAYADI Men shoes Fashion Sneakers Spring Autumn Men Casual shoes Soft Breathable Lace-Up Plus Jogging Fitness shoes Lightweight
- black So8ooa Lady Boots Women Leisure Round Toe Tassel shoes Platform Zipper Peeling Long Tube Martin Boots Fashion Cosy Wild Casual Quality Super Elegant for Womens
- Shukun Men's boots Boots Men'S High To Help Spring Cotton Martin Boots Men'S Yellow Boots Combat Boots
- Inov8 Trailtalon 235 Trail Running shoes
- Lacoste Men's Sideline Sneaker Black Off White 12 Medium US
- Danner Men's Incursion Military and Tactical Boot
- Bumper British Flag Collage Platform shoes
- Onewus Women Fashion Bowtie Ankle Boots
- J. Adams Low Western Ankle Bootie - Fringe Zip Up Boot - Cute Tassel Casual Heel - Simple Leather Walking shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Imitated Suede Solid Square Closed Toe High-Heels Pumps-shoes
- SAMSAY Unisex PU Leather Soft Plush House Slippers shoes
- Uerescha Comfortable Women's Speakup Synthetic Ballet Flat
- Women's Side Zipper Comfortable Low Heel Casual Platform Wedge Sneaker Fashion Walking Ankle Boots
- Johnny Ringo Womens Hannah Ankle Bootie
- Btrada Summer Women Flip-Flops Beach Wedges Sandals Female High Heel Flip Flops shoes Platform Slippers
- Roxy Womens Tulsa Boot Western Boot
- Nike AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH - 332550-420 - SIZE 12
- INMONARCH Mens Wine Brocade Designer shoes golden Design MJ0046
- Dr. Scholl's Women's Abbot-Original Collection
- 2019 Women Booties， Winter Leather British Style Vintage High Heels Thick Heel Short Boot， Pointed Toe Ankle Booties Zipper shoes (color Green, Size 34)
- Nike Men's Magista Orden Fg Mtlc Pwtr Blk Ghst Grn Grn Glw Soccer Cleat 11 Men US
- bluePrint Stinson Slip-On Womens Cool and Casual shoes Cloud Imprint Comfort Technology-Jett Black
- Sperry Top-Sider Mens Flex Deck CVO Mesh
- Dockers by Gerli Men's 39ti001-142 Ankle Boots
- Munich Men's Futsal shoes red bluee
- Nike Kid's PG 1 GS
- - SRY-shoes Men's Comfortable Drive Loafers Casual Light Soft Leather Hollow Breathable A Foot Pedal Boat Moccasins (color Hollow bluee, Size 10 UK)
- Tan Pu Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Cutout Caged Chunky Platform Wedge Sandal
- Women Men's Slip On Slippers, Spa Gym Pool Water Bathroom Slippers
- Hogonta Fashion Cork Wedge Sandals Slipper New Women Summer Beach Trifle Casual Cross Buckle Flip Flips
- BeiaMina Women Fashion Closed Toe Sandals Flats Thin Heels
- AllhqFashion Women's Frosted Round Closed Toe Kitten-heels Solid Boots
- Wuixkas Black and White Tiles Womens Canvas Upper Sneakers Lace up Loafer Canvas shoes
- Women Fashion High-Heel Knee Boots 2018 Winter Side Zipper Platform Lace Knight Boots Size 33-43,Black,40
- Hoohle Sports Happy Halloween Skull Black Women Roshe One Flex Mesh Running shoes for Men
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Low Top Red M9696 Mens 8
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Women shoes Casual Flats Solid Canvas Classic Solid color Women Casual shoes Sneakers from Alex Kuts Bohemia Women's Wedges Sandals Beading Zipper Summer Vacation Beach shoes Woman Footwears,Yellow,6 was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Bonrise Women Running Sneakers Comfort Slip On Wedges shoes Breathable Athletic Casual Mesh Walking shoes to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust QMFUR Women Real Fox Fur Slippers Fashion Slides Flat Silver Soft Summer shoes for Girls (12, DarkPink-Pink) of structured cabling, Sothingoodly Pretty Optimal Women Leopard High Heels shoes Stiletto Sandales, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Fleeting Time Women's Euroipe and America Fashion Large Capacity Shopping Bags, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
ASHIJIN Women Genuine Leather Shoulder Bag \ Bag Shoulder Bag Messenger BagAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Summer Sandals Suede Strappy Thick High Heels Block High Heel Evening Party Prom Sandals (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- JQfashion Ladies High Heels Sexy Straps Transparent High Heels Sandals Thick Heels Roman shoes
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Gcanwea Women's Fashion Sequins Ankle Strap Sandals - Glitter Pointed Toe Cut Out - Buckle Block Medium Heels Bridal shoes Silver 4.5 M US illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The JIESENGTOO Breathable Casual Hole Single shoes for Woman Solid Classics Large Size Peas shoes Daily Flat Work shoes shoes Femme runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide Bonrise Women's Slip On Wedges Sneaker Mesh Lightweight Comfort Platform Walking shoes Slip-on Fitness Work Out Loafers shoes that may be of interest to your District including:
- Be fearless 2019 Autumn Women shoes Genuine Leather Slip On Flats shoes Woman Handmade Loafers, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Plastic home bathroom slippers female hollow anti-slip home sandals hotel bath leaking sandals Home
- VIMISAOI Women's Fashion Pointed Toe Stiletto Glitter Upper Ankle Strap Wedding Dress Pumps development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Huhuj Pointy shoes Light Comfortable Bow Stiletto shoesIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the JOYBI Women's Flats Flip Flops Sandals T-Strap Slingback Rhinestone Comfortable Bohemia Casual Dress shoes Thongsof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools Soulength Ladies High Heels Ankle Strap Woolen Pumps for Women Sexy Fashion Stiletto Pointed Heels shoes,color describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Lucksender Womens Fashion Pointed Toe Vintage Style High Heel Pumps shoes provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Night language Sexy Women 11cm High Heels Glossy Strappy Cover Heels Sandals shoes Lady 2019 Summer PumpsI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Laolaooo shoes Women's Classic Fashion Low-Fronted Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heel with Rubber Sole Slip On Dress Pumps (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by HuangKang 2019 Women Zipper Peep Toe Gladiator Ladies Pumps shoes Thin Heel Leopard Sandals, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Comfortable high Heels Black Sexy Stiletto Single shoes Comfortable high HeelsDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist