If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Women's Crystal Butterfly-Knot Shallow Wedding Pumps Flock Pointed Toe High Heels shoes allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Monicas-house Women Sandals Vintage Summer Women shoes Gladiator Sandals Flip-Flops for Women Beach shoes Leather Flat Sandalias, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new XDLEX Women's Lolita Cosplay Bowknot Sandals Credver Strap Platform Pumps Ankle Wrap-Around Strap with Pearl Mary Janes Cut Out Peep Toe Chunky Block Heel at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Beige Women's Pointed Toe Autumn and Winter Retro Evening Party Stiletto High Heel Ankle Boots
- MetY Women's Flat Heel Comfort Suede Leather Loafers shoes
- BalaMasa Womens Solid Dress Patent Leather Pumps-shoes
- Chooka Women's Classic Dot Rain Boot
- D2C Beauty Women's Open Toe Knee High Boots Gladiator Strappy Sandals
- Kodiak Womens Rae Ankle Boot
- Women Pump 11cm Stiletto Point Toe D'Orsay Slingbacks Sandals Wedding shoes Sexy Sequins Bling Serpentine Winding Ankel Strap Dress shoes OL Party shoes Court shoes EU Size 34-40
- J. Adams Low Ankle Strap Kitten Heel - Essential Mid Heel Open Toe Dress Sandal - Dove
- LEDLFIE Business shoes Casual Men's shoes Dress shoes
- Men's Business Oxford Casual Classic color and Carved Breathable Brogue shoes
- Yeenvan Black Red White Women Summer Sandals Woman 7Cm Thin Heel Ladies Sandals Ankle Rap Open Fashion shoes
- Capezio Women's CG55 Tele Tone Xtreme Tap shoes
- GTVERNH Women's shoes Fashion Rough Pointed Zipper Velvet Short Boots 8Cm High Heels Fashion Boots Women's shoes.
- DQQ Women's Open Toe T Strap Flat Sandal
- PUMA Mens Pacer Next Net Sneaker
- Men's Snow Boots Winter High Top Martin Outdoor Boots Warm Suede Waterproof Lace Fur Lined Work shoes Non Slip Size：38-47
- KangaROOS W-590 Beige 180286-8, Size 36
- HI&HANN Men Loafer shoes with Swallow Gird Patchwork Slip-on Loafer Square Toe Men Flats
- Converse Mens All Star Street Hiker Quilted Fashion Sneakers Black
- DHFUD Summer Men's Sandals British Style Simple Character Flip-Flops Retro
- Black Bokun Women Sneakers Platform shoes Casual Flat Canvas shoes
- Bugatti Men's 311487801200 Flip Flops
- Nike Men's Lunar Vapor Ultrafly Elite Metal Baseball Cleats
- Easy Go Shopping Oxford shoes For Men Outdoor Loafer Lace Up OX Leather Light And Flexible Collision-resistant Toe Cricket shoes (color Khaki, Size 7.5 UK)
- Brown ZyuQ Ankle boots Autumn Tooling shoes Men'S Men'S shoes Martin Boots Low To Help Casual shoes Thickening shoes
- AND1 Mens Slide - Footwear Men's Footwear Men's Sandals shoes
- Summer Shallow Mouth Women's Court shoes Pointed Casual High Heel Breathable Sandals (color A, Size 6.0 US)
- Aaron Womens Peep Toe Mid Heel Satin Salsa Tango Latin Monk Strap Dance Sandals
- Houfeoans Fashion Women Summer Sandals Woman shoes Skid Flower Elegant Sandals Sweet Bohemia Footwear shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Zipper Round Closed Toe High Heels Pu Low Top Boots with Rivet
- Charles David Womens Portis Pump
- LVYING Women Bohemia Beach Slippers Female Simple Flat Heel Flip Flops Summer Casual Slip On Footwear
- JaHGDU Ladies Casual Fall and Winter Keep Warm Slipper Indoor Home Villus Cotton Slippers for Women Pink Green Red
- GTVERNH Women's shoes Martin Boots 10Cm Rough Heel High Heel Short Boots Short Tube Fashion Women's shoes.
- Nine West Womens Oops Rubber Rain shoes
- Naturalizer Danton Tall Over-The-Knee Boots, Black Fabric, 7.5 US 37.5 EU
- Strive Womens Idaho Fabric Low Top Fashion Sneakers
- Can't be satisfied New Summer Man Slippers Sandals Home Slippers Summer Sandals Flip Flops Men Microfiber Leather shoes 44
- Converse Mens Unisex Star Replay Low Top Sneaker Sneaker
- Mercanti Fiorentini Women's Nubuck String Tie Loafer
- KEEN Women's kaci Full-Grain Slip-on-w Sandal
- LOVDRAM Men'S shoes, Cushion shoes, Men'S shoes, Sports, Autumn, Running shoes, Men'S Casual shoes, Wild
- Skechers Mens Counterpart Low-Top Trainer
- Pikolinos Men's Liverpool M2a_v17 Low-Top Sneakers
- Y-H Men's shoes,winter Martin Boots Tide Flow Fashion High-top Boots,Plus Cashmere Warm Windproof Snow Boots Boots Tooling Boots,Business shoes (color Black, Size 40)
- Black FeiNianJSh Men's Classic Oxfords Flat Heel Slip on Formal shoes Comfortable PU Leather shoes
- Grey Frost Sam Edelman Women's Therese Slip-on Loafer
- END GAME Wellwak Luxury Slippers Mules shoes Crystals Slides Ladies Dress shoes Woman Slippers
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Womens Central Sneaker
- Women's Comfortable Pearl Leather Flat shoes Slip On Ballet Flats Casual Loafer
- Lost Stars Spring Summer shoes Sandals Plaid High Heels Women Dress shoes Slingbacks Pumps Pointed Toe shoes
- InterestPrint Low Top Women's Snow Boots Leopard Flat Warm shoes Winter Boots
- Annas Fashion Womens Slip On Ankle Wrap Cork Sole Slide Sandal with Buckle
- Kenneth Cole New York Women's Stacy Sandal
- HEETIST Women's Fur Lined Round Toe Backless Mules Winter Warm Buckle colorful Slippers Slip On
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Threeflower 2019 Summer shoes Femme Women flip Flops Ladies Slippers Beach Sandals Women Slides Outdoor Slippers de women from ZLL8 Ladies Leather Black Pointed Comfort high Heels was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a JOYBI Women's Platform Sandals Pu Leather Bow Knot Hollow Fashion Non-Slip Flats Summer shoes Beach Flip Flops to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Lucksender Womens Platform Chunky Heels Peep Toe Lace Up Sandals of structured cabling, Black Brown Leather Beach Sandals Mules Slip On Rivet Pearl Crystal Studded Slippers, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, DBQWTY Latin shoes Fellowship Adult Latin shoes Square Special Latin Dance National Standard Dance, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
JQfashion Ladies High Heels Sandals Transparent color Muller shoes Fishmouth SlippersAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting LittleBeautiful Sandals Spring and Summer New Retro Round Head Spell color T-Strap Buckle Women's shoes Cbsl-Sl1931 (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- JOYBI Women's Penny Loafers Breathable Hollow Elegant Lace Bow Knot Flats Soft Comfort Slip On Driving Walking Dating Dressing Office shoes
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Henraly Australia Classic Women Snow Boots Women Cow Suede Winter Classic Boots 5827 illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The High Heels Slip On PlatformsPeep Toe Square Heel Dress Bridal runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide SRF6 Women's Sandals Super high Heel Transparent Thick Sandals for Women(,0,0) that may be of interest to your District including:
- JICC Running shoes for Women Lightweight Athletic Tennis Sport shoes for mom, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Window Flowers 4PCS 180 x 180 cm Waterproof Bamboo Bathroom Shower Curtain Non-Slip Toilet Cover Mat
- Linson123 Women's high Heel Flower Dress Low Heel shoes Sandals Ladies Prom Dress shoes development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Fantastic-Journey Slippers Women Pearl Slippers Summer Winter Home Slippers Slides Ladies Flat shoesIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the MetY Womens Casual Driving Slip On Flats shoes Penny Loaferof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools ZerenQ D'Orsay Pumps for Women High Stiletto Heels Glitter Dress shoes Pointed Toe Durable (color Black 8 cm Heel, Size 11 M US) describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from ASHIJIN Diamond Peacock Shoulder Bags Metal Chain Evening Bag Long Rhinestones Wedding Bridal Clutch Purse Wedding Handbag provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Vimisaoi Women's Summer Wedge High Heels Sandals Multicolor Platform Open Toe Ankle Strap Buckle Dress Beach shoesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its WYMBS Sandals Spring Summer Comfort PU Dress Casual Rhinestone slippers,skybluee,37 (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Sporto Womens Daphne Duck Boot, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
UKJSNHH igh Heels Women Pumps Party Pointed Toe High Heels Women shoes Ladies Footwear Comfortable Fashion Sexy Wedding shoes FemalesandalsDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist