If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s GIY Women's Knee High Flat Boots Cushioned Warm Fur Lining Side Buckle Casual Over Western Riding Boots allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop GIY Womens Ballet Flats Loafers Glitter Bowknot PU Leather Casual Slip On Dress Low Flat shoes, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new FH Hiking shoes Non-Slip Breathable Outdoor shoes Women Climbing shoes Anti-Splashing Wear-Resistant Hiking shoes at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- WeiPoot Women's Zipper High-Heels Pu Solid Low-Top Boots, EGHXH111380
- JaHGDU Men's Casual shoes Suture shoes Straps Non-Slip Trainers Driving Walking Traving Running Universal Comfortable Classic Outdoor shoes
- PUMA Men's Esito Finale IT Soccer shoes White
- Taos Footwear Women's Moc Star Sneaker
- ARA Womens Finley Mid Calf Boot
- ASICS Tiger Womens Gel-Lyte V RB (TD)
- MALìPARMI Women's SJ00179101110B99 White Leather Sandals
- Docksteps Stivaletti men blue (Indian-MID_7044)
- DANDANJIE Men's Loafers Casual British Style Leather shoes Winter Warm Lining Driving shoes Classic Slip On shoes
- Mens Stylish Round Toe Lace Up Latin Dance shoes Tango Ballroom Morden Jazz Rumba shoes Low Heel (color Black, Size 39)
- ANGEL INFANTES Casual shoes for Men, Colour Brown, Brand, Model Casual shoes for Men 08030 Brown
- White Ash Green Light Granite adidas Women's CF Advantage Sneakers
- Josef Seibel Anvers 34, Men’s Sandals
- Shiney Women's High Heel Classic Platform Chunky Heel Platform Boots Casual Autumn Winter
- Artfaerie Women's Wedge Heels Lace up Gladiator Summer Boots Platform Open Toe Sandals
- Opr7 Rainbow Bouquet Running shoes Lightweight for Women Sneaker Travel Shock Absorbing
- Ladiamonddiva Sandals Pumps Women shoes Summer Solid Sandals high Heels White Black Lady Dress shoes Black 12
- DecoStain Women's Fashinable Sequined Decoration Ankle Strap Zip High Wedges Heels Daily School Sandals
- Refresh Womens Solo-01 Single Sole Cage Strappy Lace Flat Bootie Gladiator Sandal
- QPGGP-boots Frosted Boots, Antique Wind, Martin Boots, Autumn and Winter Scrub, Low and Short Boots, Rough Round Ties.
- Women Black Leather Ankle Boots Low Heel Round Toe Combat Biker Boots Ladies Short Casual Booties shoes
- Women Summer Sandals Students Fashion Ankle Straps Roman High Heels 7CM ( color Black , Size 37 )
- Hoxekle Thermal Slip-on Waterproof Snow Faux Suede Rabbit Fur Winter Women Mid Hight shoes Square Heel Boots
- Nike Dunk High 317982-041 Mens Basketball shoes
- Wexford Horze Kid's Front Zip Paddock Boots
- SkidBuster Footwear Men's 5053 Slip Resistant Work shoes
- Imagine Vince Camuto Womens Im-obin Dress Pump
- Lotto Man's Tokyo Ginza bluee Suede Sneaker
- Nine West Womens Tlank Pump Black Black 6 M
- LEDLFIE Spring Men's Wear Dress shoes Leather shoes Business Leather shoes Breathable Wedding shoes Patent Leather
- KEFAS - Suede Italian shoes, Vibram Sole + EVA, Globelite Beige Capuccino 41
- Black Cougar Women's Cody Rain Boot
- DoraTasia Women's Round Toe Platform Chunky Heel Above The Knee Boots
- Women Sandals Square Heels Ankle Strap High Heels shoes Summer Women shoes Soft Sandals Slippers
- Tirahse Comfortable Women's Solid Patent Leather Low Heels Square Closed Toe Lace Up Pumps-shoes
- Puma Men's Vigor Mono Running shoes
- Mens Caterpillar Boots Style - Glendale
- Vasque Women's Breeze LT Low GTX Hiking shoes
- Heart Pattern Toe Sandals for Women Flip Flops Bohemian Wedge Heel Comfortable Rubber shoes,A,35
- Women Over The Knee Boots Stretch Fabric Ladies Lace Up Winter Round Toe Fashion Boots
- T-JULY Women's Fish Mouth Transparent Sandals for Beach Waterproof Suede High Heels Slippers Summer Wedge Platform shoes
- CYBLING Sexy Women Pointed Toe Stiletto Heels Dress Pumps
- Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 14 Running shoes
- BoShi Women's Bridal Pearls Evening Party Rhinestones Wedding Pumps
- colorful-space 2019 Summer New Cool Slippers Beach Fashion Comfortable Indoor Non-Slip Outdoor Genuine Leather Slippers
- Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Zipper Thin High Heels Woman Boots
- PUMA Womens Carson 2 Knit Wn Sneaker
- Adidas Samba OG Mens BD7528
- Pearl Izumi Women's W X-ALP Launch II Cycling shoes
- High Men's shoes Winter New Cowhide Leather Big Cotton shoes Outdoor Tooling Boots Men's Large Size Casual shoes Men (color Black, Size 40)
- Corral Ladies Boot w Laser Overlay
- ASJUNQ Men's Business Dress shoes Low to Help with Breathable,Black-39
- ZHIJINLI Camping shoes hiking shoes tennis shoes training shoes sports shoes track and field shoes hiking light breathable, 38EU
- Y-H Men's Casual shoes Sneakers, Large Size Spring Fall Slip-Ons Running shoes, Student Training shoes Travel shoes Comfort Driving shoes (color Red and yellow, Size 38)
- KMJBS-In The Spring New Men'S shoes Fashion Trends Casual shoes Wild Women Lace Up Leather Yellow Forty-Four
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Gcanwea Women Light Comfortable Breathable Snearkers Fashion Casual Large Size Wedge Sneakers Black 8.5 M US from JQfashion Women Sandals High Heels Gladiator Sandals Woman Rome Style Fashion Buckle Cover Heel Ladies Summer shoes Ankle Strap was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a SANDIP MIKEY High Heels Women Sandals Buckle Strap Genuine Leather Gladiator Party Dress Women Sandals to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Slope with Slippers, Women's and Women's Sandals and Slippers, Summer wear Wild Sandals and Slippers Flat Sandals,Fashion Sandals (color B, Size 35) of structured cabling, VIMISAOI Women's Casual Suede Platform Lace Up Wingtip Pointed Toe Wedges Sneakers, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, AIWEIYi Womens Summer Style Stiletto High Heel Ankle Strap Strappy Sandals Grey, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
AIWEIYi Womens Patent Leather Closed Round Toe Thick High Heels Lace up Ankle Boots BlackAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting AIWEIYi Womens Square High Heels Sweet Bow Ankle Boots Fur Warm Snow Boots Black (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- AIWEIYi Womens Square Low Heel Lace up Platform Ankle Boots Black Motorcycle Riding Boots
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This AIWEIYi Womens Fashion Sneaker Wedge Heel Glitter Slip-On Loafer Casual shoes White illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The JOYBI Women Clip Toe Slides Sandal Summer Non-Skid Thick Soled Slip-On Wedges Platform High Heels Sandals runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide GIY Women's Running shoes Fashion Air Fitness Casual Walking Athletic Non Slip Lightweight Soprt Sneakers that may be of interest to your District including:
- Fangafrika Wear Rise Africa Canvas High Top Sneakers, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- GIY Women's Stiletto High Heel Gladiator Strappy Sandals Peep Toe Caged Platform Lace Up Anti-Slip Dress Pump
- Floral FIC Leah Women Extra Wide Width Wedge Sandals gold 8 development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Sam Edelman Womens Sadia Slide SandalIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Dune London Womens Gwyneth Slip-On Loaferof 2014.
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Nike Free 4.0 V3 Men Sneakers Dark Grey Challenge Red 579958-002 provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Nike Womens Lunarcharge Premium LE Breathable Workout Running shoesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its MEIZOKEN Womens Peep Toe Cutouts Platform Gladiator Sandal Ankle Strap Chunky High Heel Party Sandals (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Volatile Women's SURF Wedge Sandal, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Pleaser Womens Sky330 Bpu M Platform Dress SandalDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist