If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s AIWEIYi Womens Wedges High Heels Slippers Platform Flip Flops Black allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop AIWEIYi Womens Pointed Toe Buckles High Heels Ankle Boots Black, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new AIWEIYi Womens Thigh High Riding Boots Zipper Chunky High Heel Knee High Boots Black at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Brown Womens Ladies New Thigh High Boots Over The Knee Chunky HIGH Block Heel Boots Suede shoes Size UK 3 4 5 6 7 8
- ASHIJIN Diamond gold Tassel Women Crystal Metal Clutches Evening Bags Wedding Shoulder Bag Bride Clutch Bag
- MEIZOKEN Women's Ankle Lace Strap Wedge Sandals Comfort Open Toe Bowknot Slide Sandal Summer High Platform shoes
- Feenfling Outer Space Galaxy Moon Womens Latest Slip on Low Top Canvas Running shoes
- LIURUIJIA LIURUIJIAUltra High Heels Stiletto Sandals 14 cm Thin Sexy Toe Open Red Wedding Pumps Women Wedding shoes
- FRANCESCO MILANO Wedges-Sandals Womens Beige
- Cute Cartoon Pug Road Running shoes Women size 9
- T-JULY Crystal Transparent Diamond Wedges Sandals High Heels 6cm Slope Sandals Summer Sexy Women Platform shoes
- Steve Madden Men's Gone 6 Tan 7.5 D US
- Adidas Men's Adizero Adios 3 Aktiv Running shoes
- New-Loft-Breathable flat casual shoes Genuine Leather Flat shoes 2018 Spring Autumn Loafers Super Soft Comfortable Single shoes
- New Balance Women's WW840v2 Walking shoes
- Adidas Originals Vengeful w Running shoes
- Nine Seven Suede Leather Women's Round Toe Flat Chunky Heel Fashion Slip On Handmade Concise Comfort Women Dress Pumps
- Cambridge Select Women's Comfy Platform Flip Flop Sandal
- High-top shoes Men's Sports mesh shoes Men's Sports shoes Breathable Dry and Comfortable Soft Shock-Resistant Non-Slip wear-Resistant Lightweight
- Riva Womens Sanremo shoes Ladies Summer shoes Camel Size UK 7 EU 40
- Baffin Women's Ice Field Insulated Boot
- Xelero Athena II Womens Black Leather Casual Comfort Walking shoes
- Doctor Cutillas Men's 21310 258 Marino Espadrilles
- Pink Mephisto Women's Helen Thong Sandal
- Jiahe Hollow Out Hole Sandals for Mens Cutout Slip-On Lightweight Garden Clog Beach Flip Flop Outdoor Indoor shoes Slippers Size 38-44,Brown,39
- GIESSWEIN Unisex Adults’ Veitsch Slippers
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Men'S shoes, Japanese Business shoes, Dress shoes, Business shoes, Casual Leather shoes, Buckles
- Jordan Nike Men's Impact Tr Training shoes
- Be fearless 2019 Handmade New Summer Hole Loafers Women Flat Leather Moccasin shoes Women Slip On Ladies shoes
- Lydee Women Fashion Glitter shoes D'Orsay Pumps Stiletto Heels
- Rongzhi Womens Over The Knee Boots Chunky Block Heels Slim Pull On Thigh High Boot Pointed Toe
- Fheaven Womens Ladies Block High Heel Sandals Ankle Platforms shoes Transparent Strap Buckle High Heels (Black, US 6.5)
- AllhqFashion Women's Buckle Kitten Heels Cow Leather Solid Open Toe Sandals
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes High Top Women Rattlesnake Warning Don't Tread On Me
- Summer-lavender Women Winter Knee High Boots Black Women Leather Boots Square High Heels Round Toe shoes
- WANGFANG Sandals Women's White shoes, Summer Breathable Mesh Platform White shoes Loafers Lightweight Sneakers (Size US7 EU38 UK5 MX4.5 CN38)
- CFPPX Camouflage Martin Boots Wild Leather Boots Female Students British Desert Boots Outdoor Tooling Boots
- 2019 Lace Up Women shoes Heels Women Pups All Match Pointed Toe Spring Autumn Fashion
- PUMA Evospeed Star III JR Soccer shoes (Little Kid Big Kid)
- Men's Hiking Boots Winter Warm Snow Boots Outdoor Hiking shoes
- Stormwell Mens Thigh Fishing Waders
- GM GOLAIMAN Men Oxford shoes
- KANNA Women's Credver Espadrille Wedge Sandals Brown
- SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Women's Witness Dress Pump
- J. BREITLIN Loafers-shoes Mens Suede Grey
- Geox Men's U Renan B Low-Top Sneakers
- Adidas Men's Stan Smith Fitness shoes, Brown (Linen Khaki Linen Khaki), 13.5 UK(49 1 3 EU)
- Angry Itch Combat Boots Black Leather Unisex Ladies Men's 8 Eye Military Army Punk Steel Toe Ranger
- As Shown Fuxitoggo Men's Ankle Boots, Casual Classic Round Top High Top Cotton Warm Outsole Work shoes (Conventional Optional) (color Wark Light Brown, Size 45 EU) (color As shown, Size One size)
- Ash Isotoner Zenz Women's Stretch Satin Slipper
- Lucksender Womens Round Toe Bowknot Chunky High Heel Pumps shoes
- Skechers Womens Pureflex 2 - Inlite Flat
- Sexphd Women Men USA Flag Light Up shoes USB Charging LED shoes
- Nansay Women's shoes Big Size D'Orsay&Two-Piece Ladies shoes Solid Pointed Toe High Heels Pumps for Party
- Wuixkas Camera Hats Shirts Pants Women's Lightweight Mesh Basketball Sneakers Popular Running shoes
- Infinity Circle Champagne and Ivory Glitter Wedge Flip Flops for The Wedding Bride Bling
- Ladola Womens Beaded Bows High-Top Chunky Heels Urethane Boots
- Elsa Wilcox Women Plaid Leather Lace Up Low Heel Pointed Toe Dress Oxfords Loafer shoes Two Tone Oxford shoes
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Dendrobium Women Flats Leather shoes Sneakers Summer Brogues Flat Casual shoes Laces Oxford shoes from Fanxu Women's Flip Flops,Non-Slip Casual Beach Sandals (2 colors) was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Longbao 2019 Heels Sandals Women Cross Strappy Genuine Leather shoes Woman Retro to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust GuciHeaven Women's Casual Loafer Flats Ladies Fashion shoes of structured cabling, Alegria by PG Lite Women's Wedge Footbed, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, J.Renee Women's Pearla Dress Pump, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Thalia Sodi Womens Ronie 1 Embellished Open Toe Evening SandalsAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting JSUN7 Women's Sexy Open Toe High-Heeled Stiletto Ankle Strap Wedding Party Bridal Sandal Dress Pump (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- UB-ONEMIX Unisex 3 in 1 Rome shoes Light Outdoor Walking Sock-Like Sneakers Jogging shoes
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Nike Women's Air Zoom Vomero 10 Running shoes illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Pleaser Womens KISS-209RS SHGPU-RS C Sandals runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
- Pleaser Womens DELIGHT-608N RTPU M Sandals, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Cambridge Select Women's Closed Pointed Toe Studded Slingback Stiletto High Heel Pump
- Anna BD-2523 Women's Side Zipper Buckle 4 Multi Strips Knit Collar Knee high Boots development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Easy Street Womens Logan Ankle BootIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Teva Womens Women's W Verra Sport Sandalof 2014.
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Women Ankle Boot Square Chunky Heel Pointed Toe Lace Up Western Style Zipper Outdoor shoes provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Ktyyuwwww Attractive Women colorful Printing Summer Tropical Hawaii Beach Jogger Design Running shoesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its JOE N JOYCE Sylt Elastic Soft-Footbed Sandals (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Themost Womens Knee High Boots Stilleo Heels Pointed Toe Thigh Bootie Party shoes Leather Boot, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Eldof Women Mid High Heel Bootie 8cm Pointy Toe Stilettos Ankle Boots Women's Fashion Stiletto High Heel Ankle BootsDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist