If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s AIWEIYi Womens Solid Patent Leather Square High Heels Over the Knee Boots Thigh High Boots Black allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop AIWEIYi Womens Knee High Boots Black Brown Square High Heels Buckles Strappy shoes, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new AIWEIYi Womens Elegant Square Low Heels Over The Knee Boots Riding Boots Black at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- GTVERNH Women's shoes 7Cm High Heels Short Boots gold Wire Autumn and Winter Red High Heels Martin Boots Velvet Boots Winter shoes.
- YDN Women Pointed Toe Slip on Slingback Pumps Chunky High Heels Slide Mules V-Cut shoes
- Mens Walking Sandals Leather Open Toe Outdoor Sports Beach Sandal for Hiking Trekking Traveling, Ankle Strap,Brown,40
- Full Funk Recycled Tyre Rubber Simple Sandle shoes style D
- XUE Men's Leather Rivetboots Platform shoes Driving shoes Martin Boots Comfort
- Women's L'artiste by Springstep, Caiman Slide Sandals
- - GREYMER Women's 8325WEBBLACK Black Leather Boots
- Skypro Women's Mary Meyers II shoes
- Easy Go Shopping Oxford shoes for Men Formal shoes Lace Up OX Leather Pure colors Outsole Cricket shoes
- XUE Men's Leather shoes PU Fall Winter Comfort Boots Walking shoes Slip Resistant Black，High-Top Boots，Ankle Boots ，snow Boot, Martin Style，Snow Boots，Low-Top Boots，Outdoor (color A, Size 40)
- Men'S Martin Boots Winter Warm Ankle Boots Fully Fur Lined Anti Slip Boots Leather Waterproof Work Hiker Boots
- Easy Go Shopping Breathable Anti-smashing Anti-piercing Men's Labor Insurance shoes Camouflage Flying Woven Mountaineering Safety shoes Cricket shoes (color bluee, Size 43)
- Red High Heel and Knee Boots, Waterproof Platform Round Head High Boots Side Zipper Satin Non-Slip Warm Knight Boots Suitable for Parties, Shopping, Dating Women's shoes
- JIESENGTOO Woman shoes 2019 Summer Tassel Flock Women Sandals Fringe Sandal Heels Thick High Heels
- TINGLEY MB816B.11 16 Steel Toe Steel Midsole Metatarsal Boot, Size 11, Black
- Agodor Women's Stiletto High Heels Cut Out Lace Ankle Boots with Zip Elegant Pointed Toe shoes Black
- Unm Women's Fashion Block Heel Short Boots Bowknot
- WeenFashion Women's Kitten Heels Solid Lace up Pointed Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- ELLIE SHOES Womens Vanity Adult shoes Plastic 6 US
- WeiPoot Women's Soft Material Solid Pull-On Peep Open Toe High-Heels Pumps-shoes
- SEERTED Water Sport Surfboards Pattern Sneaker Women Wide
- Yeenvan Black Red White Women Summer Sandals Woman 7Cm Thin Heel Ladies Sandals Ankle Rap Open Fashion shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Solid Blend Materials Kitten-Heels Open-Toe Buckle Sandals, AMGLX010402
- Womens Boots Pointed Stiletto High Heel Tube Socks Boots Wool Knit Elastic Boots
- Womens Adidas Superstar W-UK 4.5 EUR 37 1 3 US 6
- PUMA Women’s Smash Platform Sd Low-Top Sneakers
- Nike Women’s Air Max Thea Gymnastics shoes
- Camper Peu Cami, Boots for Women
- ASICS - Gelfit Tempo 3 Womens 9693 - S752N9693
- LELLA BALDI Women's 7537BLACK Black Leather Pumps
- Light Pink Aldo Women's Nicholes Pump
- CLAKION Women PU Leather Boots Sexy Lace up Buckle High Heels Boots
- GLSHI Men Fashion Derby Autumn New Brogue Carved Patent Leather Nightclub Ankle Boots
- ASICS Gel-Lethal Tigreor 8 K IT Football Boots
- Mjus Men's 394203-0101-6002 Biker Boots
- Easy Go Shopping Men Business Oxford SHOS Formal shoes Lace Up Style Microfiber Leather Leisuer Simple Pure color Cricket shoes
- bluee JUJIANFU-shoes Simple Men's PU Leather shoes Lace Up Slouch Vamp Loafers Lined Tuxedo Brogue Oxfords Black Heel
- FizaiZifai Women Fashion Block Heels Pumps shoes
- DolphinGirl Women Sexy Open Toe High Heel Sandals with Ankle Strap School Party Work Stiletto SM00215
- Frestree Lightweight shoes for Women Flat Style shoes
- Skull Flower Eyes Slip On Rubber Sole Loafers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
- Hoohle Sports Womens Cannabis Leaf Flex Mesh Roshe 2 Lightweight Stylish Cross-Trainer shoes
- Pump 12cm Wedge Heel Slingbacks Ankle Strap Sandals Dress shoes Women Fashion Open Toe D'Orsay Burr Belt Buckle Rhinestone Pendant Cross Strap OL Court shoes Roma shoes EU Size 34-40
- FINDYOU Clear Slippers Mules shoes Fashion Slides Ladies Wooden Heel Slippers Mules Dress Woman shoes
- Propét Womens Tessa Riding Boot
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This AIWEIYi Womens Buckles Closed Round Toe Mid Heel Chunky Heel Platform Dress Pumps Black from AIWEIYi Womens Size Zipper Chunky High Heels Mid Calf Boots Black was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a AIWEIYi Womens Over The Knee Thigh High Ridding Boots Snug Stretch Suede High Heels Dress shoes Black to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Fanxu Women's Flip Flops,Non-Slip Casual Beach Sandals (2 colors) of structured cabling, High-Barrel Rain Boots with Red Zipper Buckle Water-Proof Martin Boots Rain shoes Snowy Boots Locomotive Boots, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Summer Leopard Sandals Sexy PVC Transparent Gladiator Sandals Peep Toe shoes,Leopard Print,5, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Rmesor 2018 Women Pumps Fashion Square Toe Women shoes Pu Leather Lace up Squaer High Heel All Match Ladies PumpsAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting WHW Women's Fish Mouth Low Heel Casual Party Evening Dress Stiletto Heel Zipper Lace-up Black Sandal,32,White (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- Twisted Women's Trooper Wide Width Wide Calf Mid-Calf Lace-Up Combat Boot
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Adidas Women's Adilette Comfort, Slides illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Pleaser Womens ADORE-708BR-H C B-R Sandals runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide colorxy Women's Ankle Rain Boots Fashion Elastic Chelsea Booties Anti Slip Waterproof Slip On Short Rain Booties that may be of interest to your District including:
- Pleaser Bordello Women's purple-01R Pump, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Vince Camuto Womens Kanta Loafer Flat
- Pleaser Womens SEXY22 R-B Dress Pump development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Aldo Women's Aleani Dress PumpIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the LFL by Lust for Life Womens L-Park Flat Sandalof 2014.
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Pleaser Women's Tempt-10 Platform Pump Red provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Pleaser Womens STDUS708T C PP-C Platform Dress SandalI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Women Boots Winter Super Warm Snow Boots Women Suede Ankle Boots for Female Winter shoes women Plush Booties (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Keen Women's Bali Strap Sandals, establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Women's Sequins Heeled Sandals Open Toe Ankle Strap Buckle Pumps Summer MId Heel Dress shoesDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist