If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Geox Women's Ottaya E Sneaker shoes allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop XIANGBAO-Personality Casual Sports shoes for Men Outside Mesh Weaving Run Breathable Sneakers Light-Weight Troll Head Relax Walking shoes, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Giles Jones Mens Oxford shoes - Soft Sole Lace Up Breathable Wing Tip Brogue Casual shoes Black at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- - GREYMER Women's GREY509080 Multicolor Leather Pumps
- KemeKiss Women Brogue shoes Lace Up
- Womens Chunky Sneakers - Athletic Sports Walking shoes with Lace Up Platform
- Excellent.c Women's Thick Heel Sandals Open Toe with high Heel Sandals Daily Work shoes
- Gusha Delicate Elegant Stiletto Wedding shoes Frosted Women's Dress Sandals
- Unbranded Women's Satin Flower Dinner Clutch Pearl Evening Hand Bag
- Call It Spring Women's Criviel Boot
- Dearlly Women Sandals Ladies Summer Slippers shoes Tassel Bowtie Sandalias Peep Toe Women High Heels Sandals A367
- HYLFF Men shoes Martin Boots, Winter Tooling Boots High Top Ankle Boots Leather Fur Lined Boots Cotton shoes Large Size
- Florsheim Men's Midtown Plain Toe Zip Boot
- Adidas SPRSTR W GT TSTL BK S76723 bluee
- Women's Stiletto shoes Autumn Ankle Boots Super High Heels Waterproof Platform High Heels Dress shoes (color Black, Size 35)
- CJC shoes Leather Shallow Mouth Work Single shoes Female Slope with Fashion Pointed High Heels (color White, Size EU35 UK3)
- Women's Ankle Boots Winter Boots Flock PU Leather Pointed Toe All Match Square Heel Casual Girls Boots
- Merrell Womens 1six8 Linna Slide Ac+ Slide Sandal
- Dolity Archer Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots Non-slip Sole Hiking Fishing shoes Size 42 43 44 45
- BRUNO VERRI Oxfords-shoes Mens Suede bluee
- Veja Womens WATA Canvas Black Pierre Sneakers
- DaVinci 474 Women's Italian Mid Heel Strappy Sandals Light gold Sizee 39.5
- CATEDOT Men's Oxford shoes Casual Comfortable Breathable Slip on Peas shoes for Father (color Brown, Size 7.5UK)
- Black JaHGDU Lady Cotton Slippers Keep Warm in Autumn and Winter Home shoes Slip Slippers for Women Pink Black Khaki
- JIALUN-shoes Men's Classico Business Oxford Casual Fashion PU Leather Anti-Skid Breathable Brogue shoes
- DC Pure High Top WC WNT Black Mens Leather Hi Trainers
- Y-H Men's shoes, Microfiber Spring Fall Casual Sneakers,Lace Up Formal Business shoes, Slip-Ons Driving shoes,Cycling shoes,Black,40
- Hugo Boss Men's Maze Low Knit Sneakers
- Sunshine-Family PVC Transparent Heels Women's Summer shoes Sexy Transparent Gladiator Sandals Fashion Clear Heels for Women shoes Jelly
- Msanlixian Vintage Mid Calf Boots Summer Gladiator Sandals Women 2019 Peep Toe Lace Up Chunky Block High Heels shoes Female Plus SZ Silver 4.5
- Bridal Wedding Thin shoes black 39
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid Low Heels Buckle Round Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- FEWW11 Women Fashion Lightweight shoes Sneakers White Poodle Dog and Sunflowers Canvas Upper Running Lace-Up
- OGFJAL Womens Funny Green Frog Sipping Tea Comfortable Suede Walking Sneakers shoes
- ERSER Set Parred White Running Basketball shoes Women
- Pumps Women shoes Hollow Out Summer shoes Fashion Rivet Party shoes Pointed high Heels shoes Woman,Apricot,9
- Cambridge Select Women's Crystal Rhinestone Thong T-Strap Studded Slingback Low Wedge Sandal
- Sam Edelman Womens Stanley Fashion Sandals
- Mens Business shoes Dress Formal Brogues Leather shoes Oxfords Lace Up Wedding Office Vintage Footwear,Black,41
- Enimay Women's Winter Fashion High Mid Calf Slouchy Flat Casual Dress Boot
- Men's Wave Sole Moccasins Genuine Leather Slip on Super Light Driving Loafer
- golden Fox Men's Moc Toe Work Boots Oxford shoes Brown
- Mephisto Men's Nerio Toe Ring Sandal Brown
- High Heels Ladies Summer Sandals Fashion Open Toe High Heel Sandals Stiletto Red Sandals 8cm cm Stiletto Heels Wild Clothes (color Black, Size 38)
- Easy Go Shopping Lace Up Style Microfiber Leather Summer Hollow Pure colors Low Top Oxford shoes For Men Formal shoes Cricket shoes (color Black, Size 7.5 UK)
- ACISS Men'S shoes Hiking shoes Men'S Leather Outdoor shoes Non-Slip Large Size Sports shoes
- KRISBUT Men's Open 1075-9-1 bluee 461747
- ShopSquare64 Men Hiking shoes Outdoor shoes Plus Velvet Cotton shoes Hiking shoes Sports shoes Travel
- Olive Green Mens Winter Army Boots Military Tactical Desert Boots Waterproof Short Ankle Boots Non-Slip Outdoor Trekking Hiking shoes
- Crystal White Crystal White Off White Adidas ORIGINALS Women's shoes Stan Smith Bold Sneakers
- San hojas Purple Flat shoes Bohemia Style Summer Sandals Beach
- FizaiZifai Women Chunky Heel Sandals shoes
- pink town Women's Faux Leather Peep Toe Lace up Gladiator Slingback Block High Heel Ankle Boot Fashion Sandals
- I'll NEVER BE HER Women High Heels shoes Women Pointed Toe Ankle T-Tied Thin Heels Pumps Dress Party Sandals Plus Size
- Brilliant sun Womens Hiking shoes Sports Trekking Climbing Running Walking Sneakers
- QianQianStore Sweet Summer Women Sandals Peep Toe High Heels shoes Elegant Bohemia Leisure Comfortable shoes
- AdeeSu Womens Fashion Dress Slip-Resistant Comfort Platform Suede Boots SXC01719
- U-lite Jacquard Printed Foral Espadrilles Women shoes Slip-On Loafer (8B, Red)
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Regatta Samaris Mid II WP Walking Boots - SS19 from Chelsea Boots Men Suede Casual Dress Boots Ankle Boots Formal shoes by Santimon Black Brown Grey was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a SoftMoc B&B Men's Siraj Slip On Dress shoes to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust shoes Men's Business Oxford Fashion Classic Comfortable Soft Wear-Resistant Solid color Formal shoes Leather shoes of structured cabling, Ollio Women's shoes Faux Suede Back Zip Up Stacked High Heel Ankle Boots, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Men's Leather shoes Winter, Loafers Loafers & Slip-Ons Driving shoes,Comfort Low-Top Casual Travel shoes，Home Large Size (color A, Size 45), and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Naturalizer Womens Wright Leather Closed Toe Classic PumpsAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Xero shoes Z-Trek Minimalist Sandal - Barefoot Hiking, Trail, Running Sport S. (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- Crevo Mens Barnet Driving Style Loafer
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This JE shoes Women's Sandals Thin Tape high Heel 8 cm illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Z.L.F shoes Men's Business Oxford Soft Leather Pointed Lace Classic Fashion Formal shoes Leather shoes runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide RK Mens Waterproof Rubber Sole Rain Boots Black that may be of interest to your District including:
- Cotswold Womens Sandringham Wellington Navy Size UK 8 EU 41, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Giles Jones Mens Oxford shoes - Chukka Heel Lace Up Breathable Wing Tip Brogue Dress shoes Black
- Florsheim Mens Montinaro Moc Toe Slip on Dress shoes Loafer development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Backdoorshoes Waterproof Premium Garden shoes with Arch Support-Canvas DesignIf you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Steve Madden Men's Cayhill Oxfordsof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools HUAN Men's shoes Leather Spring Formal shoes Bullock shoes Fashion Boots Walking shoes Split Joint for Wedding Office & Career describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from Phil Betty Mens Oxford shoes Lace Up Round-Toe Breathable Comfortable Business Dress shoes provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
Men's shoes Fall Winter Fashion Basketball shoes Academy High-top Sneakers Outdoor Hiking shoes Running Lace-up shoes (color A, Size 44)I’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Franco Sarto Womens Vianna Loafer (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Men's Leather Boots Non Slip Waterproof Outdoor Combat Boots Fall Winter New Martin Boots Motorcycle Boots (color Black, Size 43), establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
UB-ONEMIX Lightweight Air Cushion Sport Walking shoes Outdoor Walking Trekking SneakersDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist