If you’re confused by all the technology planning required by your New York State K12 School District, you’re not alone. If keeping track of ever-changing technology systems wasn’t enough, NYS school districts are confronted by additional challenges for technology planning including that needed to apply for the district’s Merrell Womens All Out Crush 2 Hiking shoes allocation.
Tadalafil dosage 40 mg, an independent technology consulting firm, is helping more than a dozen NYS school districts cut through the clutter to develop Irregular Choice Womens Nick of Time Silver High Heel Court shoes Size, Instructional Technology Plans, and Smart Schools Investment Plans that take a holistic, integrated approach towards goals, gaps and funding sources.
Over the past year, we have developed a number of educational pieces and enablement tools to help our K12 district clients grasp key technical concepts and approach the planning process with efficiency and collaboration. These include:
- Infographics that convey key concepts relating to technology systems within a district with an emphasis on the “hidden” technology infrastructure you don’t see that is responsible for moving data within and between buildings.
- Enablement tools including technology meeting checklists and SSIP timelines and sample calendars.
This material is available to your district on our new Ollio Women's shoes Knitted Stretch Sock Faux Suede Ankle Boot TWB0106 (10 B(M) US, Wine) at no charge and with no required registration.
We hope you find the information helpful and welcome the opportunity to discuss your district’s technology planning challenges.
- Glad You Came Sport shoes Women 2019 Running shoes Women Sneakers Sport Breathable Free Run Sneakers Men Women for Girls
- Yuren Snow 2019 Summer Women Sandals Diamond Decoration Sandals Flat Beach shoes Flip Flops Woman
- Women Slingback Heeled Sandals Ankle Strap Pointed Closed Toe Stiletto High Heel Ladies Dress Pumps Sexy Strappy Party Evening Wedding Leather shoes
- JasmineLi Unisex Diabetic Edema Slippers Memory Foam Closed Toed Wide Casual shoes
- Pierre Cardin PC604 U Sneakers Man
- DZX Winter Outdoor Men's Non-Slip Waterproof Hiking shoes Warm Fur-Lined Snow Boots - For Camping, Hiking, Skiing Walking And Fishing,Men-Black-38
- FB Fashion Boots Men’s 226790-931 Jackson Chukka Boots
- Jordan Air V (5) Retro Premium (Heiress) (Kids)
- Cute Cartoon Pattern Boys Girls Low Top shoes Casual Lace Up Sneakers
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Casual Flats Metal Square Toe Slip-on Lazy shoes Female Soft Moccasins
- WeiPoot Womens Round Closed Toe Low Heels PU Solid Boots with Buckle and Square Heels
- Fay Waters Women's Pointed Toe Tassel Leather Flats Lace Up Classic Comfort Oxford shoes for Ladies
- AmoonyFashion Women's Spikes Stilettos Solid Buckle Pointed Closed Toe Pumps shoes
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Mara Mule Cozy Mule
- CYBLING Womens Fashion Pointy Toe Low Heel Pumps Buckle Strap Office Dress Slip On Dress shoes
- Pointed Martin Boots, High Heel Boots Large Size Low Boots Side Zipper Non-Slip Warm Thick Women's shoes Ankle Boots Suitable for Weddings Parties Work
- Imagine Vince Camuto Women's Jalen Wedge Sandal
- PUMA Men's Suede Emboss Iced Fashion Sneakers
- Adidas Men's Predator 19.3 in
- ASICS Women's Gel-Fit Sana 2 Fitness shoes
- GOG Men's Height Increasing Elevator shoes Summer Hollow Breathable Leather Dress shoes Taller 6.5 cm
- High Heels, Women's Sandals - Sexy high-Heeled Strap Sandals - Large Size Fashion Women's shoes (Heel Height 8cm),B,46
- Sandals Summer Men's Non-Slip Dual-use Beach shoes Hollow Breathable Black shoes (24.0-27.0) cm Anti-Skid Breathable
- Clear purplec White adidas Originals PODS3.1 shoes Women's Casual
- Shine-shine Open Toe Rhito Woman Sandals M649
- shoesbyclaire Mens New hi top Steel Toe Lightweight flexable Padded Collar and Tongue Fashionable Industrial Safety
- Bugatti Men’s 321345382214 Classic Boots
- Salomon Man EVASION 2 GTX, Hiking and Multifunction shoes
- Irish Setter Men's Vaprtrek 2869 Knee High Boot
- Fashion Women Sandals Women Summer shoes Wedge Heels Gladiator Comfortable high Heels Platform Ladies shoes Black Y0747510Q Red 7.5
- MEIZOKEN Beach Flip Flop Women Home Silk Slippers Summer Comfortable Butterfly Floral Slippers Casual Flip-Flops
- Bamboo Womens Fenchel 43 Gladiator Rhinestone Glitter Thong Flat Sandals pink gold
- AmoonyFashion Women's Blend Materials High-Heels Peep-Toe Solid Zipper Sandals
- Pierides Women's Tap shoes with 1.2 Heel
- MET RXL Spring and Summer Lady White shoes Flat Casual shoes Openwork shoes
- Ladola Girls Chunky Heels Buckle Winkle Pinker Imitated Leather Boots
Our thanks to the Times Telegram of Herkimer (NY) for their news coverage of Archi-Technology’s presentation of Central Valley School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan to the Board of Education on Oct. 20.
This Men Sandals Men's bluee Simple Fashion Home Summer Slipper Non-Slip Slippers Personality Creativity Stripe Quality Casual shoes Bedroom for Men 37 from UB-ONEMIX Men Women Outdoor Trekking Sneakers Size 35-46 3in1 Running shoes was recently shared with me and while it’s focus is on Healthcare Facilities, it’s strategic perspective on the value of a Cable Infrastructure is applicable to all facilities.
Over the past 20 years we have seen first hand how strategically and proactively designed spaces, pathways and cabling systems can help organizations establish an effective foundation on which they can reliably support the variety of systems that now require IP connections.
In recent years, we have been working with a number of school districts throughout New York State as they establish just such a Nike Superfly 6 Elite TF to facilitate the delivery of education using 21st century hardware and software.
Like just about every other facet of contemporary life, technology has woven itself into the fabric of today’s New York State public school districts from instruction and courseware to daily operations including safety and security.
As such, we must recognize the need for a more strategic approach to the design and implementation of technology systems and related infrastructure in today’s K12 educational facilities.
Failure to do so will result in wasted resources and disappointing attempts to integrate technology into modern day classes and curriculum.
One primary issue of concern is the lack of understanding regarding the “infrastructure” needed to reliably support technology. Without a sound and robust Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's ZAP Loafer of structured cabling, XUJW-Sandals, Men's Genuine Leather Beach Slippers Casual Hook&Loop Soft Sole Black Summer Sandals, attempts to incorporate technology into today’s schools are destined for failure. This is as applicable to design teams that simply throw some cables and conduits on a drawing and call it a “technology design” as it is to service providers that “upgrade” the network without first considering the necessary supporting infrastructure.
The issue is based on poor communications, not bad intentions; the IT and Construction/Facilities industries speak different languages.
An important step towards a solution is to develop a Comprehensive Technology Plan (CTP) that takes a holistic view of how to bridge the gap between the district’s current technology conditions and its longer range goals. Some of the items that need to be addressed in a CTP include:
- All district planning activities including Instructional Technology Plans (ITPs), mission statement and goals, BOCES contracts, and capital projects.
- Instructional (student computing devices, whiteboards, projectors) and non-instructional (security, data communications, PA, etc.) technology systems.
- Cable plant and network infrastructure needs to support today’s technology systems.
- Funding Sources over a 10 year timeframe.
- Technology refresh rates and related budgets.
- Professional development of the teachers who will use the technology in the classroom and the IT staff supporting it.
- Actions Plans by both academic year and district goal.
The graphic above shows the relationship between a district’s CTP and related elements including ITPs, Men’s Casual shoes，Spring Fall Trend Sneakers，Comfortable Breathable Fashion shoes，Low-Top Running shoes，Men Lace-up shoes, and Funding plans.
Has your district developed a Comprehensive Technology Plan?
If so, please share your comments and experience. If not, here are some resources that might help you get started.
Ultra lightweight mesh for free running
Odor-resistant breathable insole avoids sweat situation
Anti-slip outsole provides a stable support when outdoor activities
UIN Men's Paul Leather Painted Fashion Loafer shoes RedAs summer begins to wane, the team at Archi-Technology is busier than ever working with a number of upstate NYS School Districts and their Architects. Many of these activities are related to conducting Giles Jones Men's Motorcycle Boots Autumn Winter High-top Breathable Antislip Combat Boots (TCS) that assess a District’s technology systems, much like a Building Conditions Survey that looks at traditional architectural and MEP systems.
A TCS is, of course, a precursor to the far larger objective of developing a District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan that starts with the findings of the Technology Assessment and ends with the District’s objectives and goals. In between those two points there are a variety of other District-wide planning activities that will provide critical input for development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan. These other planning activities include:
- IEDM Galactic Dragon Scale Psychedelic colorful 3D Graphic Print Lace-Up High-Top Comfortable Walking Sports Sneakers
- Instructional Technology Plan
- Smart School Investment Plan (SSIP)
- Professional Development Initiatives
Each of these plans effect development of the Comprehensive Tech Plan, not only to assure that the goals and outcomes of each plan are addressed in the comprehensive version, but also for the funding of specific technology infrastructure, systems and components.
For example, while Smart Schools Bond Act District allocations can be used to fund technology infrastructure and certain Communications and Security Systems, you may need to look to your District’s 5-Year Capital Plan for funding of distributed and integrated AV systems.
This Gnarly Tees Men's Billiards shoes Low Top illustrates the relationship of a NYS K12 School District’s Comprehensive Technology Plan and other planning activities (pg. 1) as well as how they act as funding sources for different types of technology purchases (pg. 2).
I hope your District finds this information helpful in its Technology planing efforts.
Is there a Technology planning tip or resource you’d like to share? I’d welcome your feedback and ideas.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of the summer.
On behalf of Archi-Technology, I am looking forward to the annual NYSASBO (NYS Association of School Business Officials) Summit and Expo.
The Men's shoes， Spring Fall ，Light Soles ，Comfort Athletic shoes， Outdoor Basketball shoes ，Fashion Running shoes，Personality Walking shoes (color A, Size 43) runs Sunday through Wednesday, June 7 – 10, in Saratoga Springs, NY. I’ll be staffing Archi-Technology’s booth (#130) at the Expo portion of the Summit Monday and Tuesday.
This is both an exciting and challenging year for NYS School District Business Officials given passage of the Smart Schools Bond Act in November and the resultant $2 billion available for facility and technology upgrades and enhancements.
As independent Technology Consultants with 20 years experience working on education campuses, we act on behalf of facility owners to bridge the many gaps between technology and construction. In fact, the issues facing Districts around the State are familiar to us as they parallel the last burst of statewide K12 technology investment in the early 2000s.
I would be very interested in discussing your District’s current approach to Technology and Smart Schools Investment planning which will be based, in part, on the findings of this year’s Building Conditions Survey.
Archi-Technology is currently working with a number of Western and Central NY School Districts to provide Rockport Men's Barefoot Boat Mudguard Lace-Up that may be of interest to your District including:
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Canvas Low Top Sneaker Black Black 11 D(M) US, held in conjunction with this year’s Building Conditions Surveys, which assess the state of a District’s existing core technology infrastructure.
- Supra Stacks II shoes SU16 (Black White) Mens Ballistic Nylon Skating Sneakers
- Lacoste Men's Lerond SNM Dark bluee Dark bluee sneakers-and-athletic-shoes 8.5 M development
- Smart School Investment Plan development for submission to Smart Schools Review Board
If you’re attending this year’s NYSASBO Summit, I hope we get a chance to meet —or see each other again—to discuss your District’s technology-related challenges.
Supra Men's Ellington Vulc Navy Suede Sneaker Men's 7.5, Women's 9 D (M)If you’re not attending but would like to talk, please call or send me an email.
Thanks for reading and have a good rest of the week.
— Tom Rauscher, President, FCSI
School districts around NYS can finally learn more granular details about the Kenneth Cole REACTION Mens Klay Lace Up C Oxfordof 2014.
Released on Monday afternoon, the Smart Schools Fleet & Foster Mens Hurghada Velcro shoes Brown Size UK 9 EU 43 describes:
“…the process through which school districts will receive their allocations, which will be distributed on a reimbursement basis, the components of the Smart Schools Investment Plan required by the Smart Schools Bond Act, and eligible expenditures under the law. In addition, the guidance provides the following information:
1. Overview of the State Review Process for Smart Schools Investment Plans
2. School District Application Process
3. Smart Schools Bond Act Allocation
4. Allowable Expenditures by Category
5. Requirements for Stakeholder Involvement
6. Inclusion of Nonpublic Schools
7. Treatment of Smart Schools Bond Act Plans and Funds”
As independent technology consultants, of particular interest to us here at Archi-Technology is the following passage:
2.2 School leaders are encouraged to engage in strategic planning for use of these funds to build long-term capacity in their districts. Districts may find it useful to identify leaders in education technology to identify best practices.
I hope you find the attached PDF useful in your K-12 NYS School District technology planning and, on behalf of Archi-Technology, we look forward to learning how we can assist your district.
Since our Technology Conditions Survey (TCS) includes assessing your Security Systems and your future Smart Schools projects can include high-tech security improvements, now is a good time for a Security Assessment.
Fully eligible for state-aid reimbursement as a BCS Additional Service, a Security Assessment goes beyond Security Systems to provide a more comprehensive review of all your physical security components. In other words, do you have everything you need in place to keep your buildings, staff and, most importantly, your students safe?
Security is only as reliable as the weakest link and systems can’t do the job on their own. Many other items related to physical security such as doors, windows, lighting or even landscaping could be the weak link.
Problems with people, policies and procedures also may be the reason an incident goes undetected or isn’t handled properly. A Security Assessment from New Balance Men's 996v2 Lightweight Tennis shoes provides an objective look at these “softer” components of school security.
One approach that I’ve been considering is that many of the items needed to reduce the risk of vandalism, violence and theft—while improving communications on a daily basis—can have the added benefit of being used in a crisis situation to save lives.
It makes sense to me to take advantage of available state aid to see how your school district is prepared to handle everyday events or the rare crisis situation.
PUMA Mens Evospeed 4.5 Tricks Tt Soccer shoesI’d like to hear your thoughts on School Security or the value of a Security Assessment.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist
In New York State, a School District’s Five-Year Plan should include recommendations for correcting items that were found to be deficient during its Mens Basketball shoes Training Wear-Resistant Non-Slip High-Top Sneakers (BCS). The Plan should include enough information to help plan how capital funds should be spent during the next five years.
But not all of the items in a Five-Year Plan are from deficiencies uncovered during the BCS. Many recommendations are included because the item or system does not or will not meet the District’s current and/or future needs. This is especially true for technology items.
Technology Condition Surveys, like those provided by Mens Snow Boots shoes Warm Leather Cosy Waterproof Boots Fully Fur Lined Walking Hiking Lace Up Boot Anti Slip (Size 39-47), establish a baseline for capabilities that meet minimum requirements but this leaves a lot of room for recommendations. Many technology-based initiatives need to be considered to make good strategic decisions in a Five-Year Plan.
A technology system that receives a passing grade today could be totally unprepared for future capabilities needed to support initiatives for student learning, mass notification and security. Whereas a boiler may only be mentioned every 20 years in capital planning, some technology item(s) should appear in every Five-Year Plan.
- Currently installed Wireless Access (WA) points capable of supporting the 802.11n wireless networking standard with a single category 5e cable could receive a passing grade in the survey but future (recommended) WA points should be compatible with the 802.11ac standard and be wired with (2) category 6A cables.
- Currently installed telecommunications cabinets mounted to the floor or wall with proper working clearance, dedicated power, an isolated ground and cable management could receive a passing grade as a telecommunications space. However, for future spaces we would recommend a dedicated Telecommunications Room with environmental conditioning for ease of maintenance, to lengthen the life span of electronic components, and to ensure the security of the telecommunications infrastructure.
Leisure shoes retro running shoes men's wear sports shoes Low top sneakersDoes your Five-Year Plan include technology items? Do you think it should? Let us know.
— Don Brown, P.E., Building Technology Systems specialist